Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Hello friends 🤗🤗🤗🤗

First of all wishing you all a happy beautiful and a safe holi ⭐️❤️⭐️ Bura na maaano holi hai 😃😎

Coming to the episode , I actually ended up enjoying it 😆 Don't really wish to write in detail about it , these days the episodes are so disconnected like ek din rote hai ek din haste ek din naachte hai ek din jhagadte hai , I feel like telling them please guys take a deep breath 🤣🤣 So m really not interested to do any deep deep analysis ...let the story have it's own flow But seems like coffee kaand is going to come out in open and I am so excited to see the reactions 😆 zor ka jhatka zor se lagna chahie

For starters this is for the precap 🤣🤣

Ohh Gurujiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 🤗🤗🤗

Happy happy and safe holi dear... ❤️🤗 enjoy colors n fun for me too... 😆 i have never celebrated holi in my life... wish one day i get a chance 😆

han episode yaar like you said there is nothing to analyse or worry about its best we go with flow.. 🤣 i'm hoping for the coffee truth to come out as rhea our spoiler queen said in IV that the truth they tried to hide with so much difficulty from everyone will come out in their fight so its coffee truth only 🤣 i so wanted the sisters to have some fight like the champaner fake fight here its coming up 🤣

lets just enjoy with popcorn yaar... 🤣 did you suddenly get into mish or what she called big ben.. 😆

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

this is why I love you dear😃

after I talk to you my mood lifts🤗🤗😃

i saw that clip.. it looks like Abhir is upset n not angry🤔... out like he’s upset after knowing something

its better if he is upset... cant take a small thing if it comes to mishbir...

Originally posted by: The_incredible

I agree with u diyu..but my fear is not residing yaar..itna pyaar kyon aa gaya mishbir se😲😲i hope everything is fine between them..as long as they r together nothing is there that can stop me from watching the show.

Diyu yaar..did u notice the jhumka had a close up shot today..it was highlighted..kahin iske saath koi nayi drama toh nahi hogi na..

Dear relax.. the jhumka close up was for the color not jhumka... nothing will happen yaar i know as we already had a break up everyone is getting hyper but relax yaar now only they crossed such a big hurdle they are not even out of it.. why think of such things now itself...

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Haan that was so much fun now i miss her binocular yaar 🤣

ohh yes you guys use to call her Sam guruji of abir i think.. during shwet time.. come on dont loose hope Sam has said you n cool are here and we all will encourage you write nautanki naa please 😭🤗

Same feeling uru we love this too but they are stuck in same place nothing feels like moving forward... hope they concentrate on mishbir as they are newly married, kuhu issue is overshadowing thats why they are giving less concentration on mishbir as couple conversation... they need to balance it soon..

Same here 😆 Binoculars analysis karne ke liye kuchh hona bhi toh chahie na 😛

Sam used to be shwet's guruji 🤣 Who taught abir and shwet some universe ke telepathy lessons 😆

But I liked one thing today , diya if you noticed ...mishti was taking it all on herself and started saying sorry, so m glad abir stopped her once in public and once when they were alone 😳 saying it's not her fault , then he tried to make her feel better and also told her that she is her real fiery angry violent Chorni and she should be that one only because that's her real personality 😳 also did you notice , in rv house , mishfi feels less pressured too , today she actually had that comfort zone when she can walk off with her head high if she dosent have to defend kuhu ...that's what I mean when I say that rv house set up is different from mahs house where mishti had to set up in BM's " achhi bachhi gudiya raani hoshiyar beti " ....here she can pour out her real feelings ...that's an improvement I believe and i dont know that if mishti will blurt out the truth or kuhu but m hoping to see the kaand come out...and I don't mind if abir gets a bit upset with her ... its needed now aur vaise bhi ajeeb rajvansh zyada der tak angry chroni se dur nahi reh sakta 😉😉 so why worry 😎

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago

*uru gives 2 3 free geeli geeli chummis to cool* 🤗🤗🤗😆

Okay we willl definitely do that 👍🏼

Cool did you see intense abir today 🤣 Hi ha ha ha evil smile de raha tha mishti ko 😆

Mishti was a total chota packet bada dhamaka when it comes to holi 😆 Ek ke baad ek target achieved 🤣 all others kept targeting mishti but kept missing it 🤣

Haha shaurya said naa our house holi monster is here this time 😆 mish n holi is a treat to watch yaar... totally enjoyed her nautanki.. she didnt even leave jugnu bhaiya poor maasi n maami came in between...

and uru seeing bp getting colored by abir i got reminded of last holi how he said about 3rd eye n escaped mish coloring him... 😆 this time son colored him.. i want more of bp/bm abir scene yaar..

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

After watching the episode, I noticed something from holi dahan Mish and kunal are twinning and Abir and kuhu are twinning. I was wondering about the standing position during the Mish kuhu slap fest where Abir was standing by Kuhu and Kunal by Misthi. Later, both the men were trying to pacify their respective women. But I expect more from Abir.
It simply means out in public Abir will standby Kuhu for family ki Ekta... (like mom like son) and kunal will standby Mishti. However, behind the four walls Abir will try to pacify Misthi. he won’t mind kuhu or will give back to her even if he comes to know about her khaands. It will be kunal who will show the tashan to kuhu. Maybe, that is her punishment played by KARMA..A poetic justice.

Moni I noticed it yaar, I dont like abir stand by kuhu if it happens I will hate him..yaar even if kunal supports mishti and abir support kuhu though what is the need for twinning clothes..its looks creepy..see even while dancing too they kept kushit and kubir together

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

*uru gives 2 3 free geeli geeli chummis to cool* 🤗🤗🤗😆

Okay we willl definitely do that 👍🏼

Cool did you see intense abir today 🤣 Hi ha ha ha evil smile de raha tha mishti ko 😆

Mishti was a total chota packet bada dhamaka when it comes to holi 😆 Ek ke baad ek target achieved 🤣 all others kept targeting mishti but kept missing it 🤣

Are my guruji 🤗🤗🤗🤗......

waiting for your big analysis haan 😎

yes MishBir were cutely playful today 😆...

And mishti ...🤣.... Shawrya called her Holi monster 🤣🤣

Abhir was dumb ... he could have put colour on mishti in that balcony instead of talking cheesy dialogues 🤣

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

this is why I love you dear😃

after I talk to you my mood lifts🤗🤗😃

i saw that clip.. it looks like Abhir is upset n not angry🤔... out like he’s upset after knowing something

love you too three free with gilli gilli chummi 😆🤗🤗🤗

haha finally your mood is up thats more than enough... 🤗

haan he is upset not angry yaar.. n even if coffee thing is out he will be upset why mish didnt say him its good too..

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

hello uru...🤗🤗

Hi ruhi 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hello friends 🤗🤗🤗🤗

First of all wishing you all a happy beautiful and a safe holi ⭐️❤️⭐️ Bura na maaano holi hai 😃😎

Coming to the episode , I actually ended up enjoying it 😆 Don't really wish to write in detail about it , these days the episodes are so disconnected like ek din rote hai ek din haste ek din naachte hai ek din jhagadte hai , I feel like telling them please guys take a deep breath 🤣🤣 So m really not interested to do any deep deep analysis ...let the story have it's own flow But seems like coffee kaand is going to come out in open and I am so excited to see the reactions 😆 zor ka jhatka zor se lagna chahie

For starters this is for the precap 🤣🤣

HAPPY HOLI ❤️