Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Yes, i too want her to open up to Abir. But that is our real Misthi right, who is always confused but Abir is the one who finds out her confusion and clears it by one or the other way. She is relied on him completely. She needs his guidance. Even when he came to know about kunal spiking nish drink. In his thought process, we have been shown that mishti questioning him about the changes in him since breakup and also wonders that when he used to find her dil ki haal without even her saying it out loud before breakup, is not even ready to listen to her.

After breakup, there is no proper conversation between them and that worries most of us here. I don’t know why Abir has shut himself down expect for that nish Mish raath jaga. He didn’t tell her how he felt since breakup. Instead of teasing her and behaving like a teenager, he must ponder upon her worries like he did before their breakup.

this is the problem na moni... they are not communicating nor spending quality time with eo... behaving like kids , challenging eo and the worst thing is they forgot kya how they married and what they went trough... they arre behaving like nothing happened and their marriage is served to them in a very easy manner...
Edited by ruhi19 - 4 years ago
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

this is the problem na moni... they are not communicating nor spending quality time with eo... behaving like kids , challenging eo and the worst thing is they forgot kya how they married and what they went trough... they behaving like nothing happened and their marriage is served to them in very easy manner...

Ruhi, it's been just 4 days since they got married and so many things happened. i was giving a benefit of doubt till today....Abir had a chance today to ponder upon her concern but alas he changed the topic...Forget Mishti opening up which she hasn't done before it is always abir who finds that something troubles her and makes her talk... I was quite upset with Abir today.

He shouldn't have gone to pacify kuhu because that made mishti to think that he wanted her to apologize to kuhu.

ruhi19 thumbnail

Ruhi, it's been just 4 days since they got married and so many things happened. i was giving a benefit of doubt till today....Abir had a chance today to ponder upon her concern but alas he changed the topic...Forget Mishti opening up which she hasn't done before it is always abir who finds that something troubles her and makes her talk... I was quite upset with Abir today.

He shouldn't have gone to pacify kuhu because that made mishti to think that he wanted her to apologize to kuhu.

i understand u yar... even im upset with abir... but they are abir and mishti right.. they are like this... so im ok but i want these 2 talk and work on... kab ye mishti apna mooh kholegi that what ever kuhu did from her childhood... she should share this with abir yar... abir has right to know... and wen mishbir are together then only they can solve the issues...
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

i understand u yar... even im upset with abir... but they are abir and mishti right.. they are like this... so im ok but i want these 2 talk and work on... kab ye mishti apna mooh kholegi that what ever kuhu did from her childhood... she should share this with abir yar... abir has right to know... and wen mishbir are together then only they can solve the issues...

Ruhi, we can wait till that segments gets aired because there are chances for mishti to blurt out as well. lets wait till that day..

ruhi19 thumbnail

Ruhi, we can wait till that segments gets aired because there are chances for mishti to blurt out as well. lets wait till that day..

hoping for the best but show ka track record hain... we will be popat in the end...
LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Mishti hi bolega Moni..this is the record of our show..but she was not in her senses..so Abir getting angry on Mishti is not at all possible .may be something else happened..

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I’m scared jaan

Mishti might be blamed if Kunal ka truth comes out in this bhaang mess

Yar also I was really hoping some alone and beautiful mishbir moment when mishti is intoxicated

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Kunal truth coming out

this is this dhamakaaaa

sisters feud mein May be they reveal Kunal’s truth

That’s why Abir is angry May be

darling for that why will abir be angry on mish... its a truth right... even last time he did gave benefit of doubt mish wouldnt have said anything without a reason only after seeing her with mish n half heard convo he MU her n that drama.. but here there is nothing to be angry about.. its something different yaar...

rhea said in an interview that the reason for fight between sisters is something they wanted to hide from everyone, which they hid with so much difficulty...

so it cant be kunal truth, why will sisters hide that with difficulty..

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hello friends 🤗🤗🤗🤗

First of all wishing you all a happy beautiful and a safe holi ⭐️❤️⭐️ Bura na maaano holi hai 😃😎

Coming to the episode , I actually ended up enjoying it 😆 Don't really wish to write in detail about it , these days the episodes are so disconnected like ek din rote hai ek din haste ek din naachte hai ek din jhagadte hai , I feel like telling them please guys take a deep breath 🤣🤣 So m really not interested to do any deep deep analysis ...let the story have it's own flow But seems like coffee kaand is going to come out in open and I am so excited to see the reactions 😆 zor ka jhatka zor se lagna chahie

For starters this is for the precap 🤣🤣

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago