Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello girls..happy holi to you all🤗

Kunal's birth truth is such a big thing and why are RVs hiding it from mahs..😵shaurya and varsha as Kuhu's parents have all rights to know about kunal's original mom.

Didn't meenu and Kunal created big scene when mahs hid about mishti being adopted and even when Kuhu's illegitimate thruth came out. So it's RVs responsibility to tell the truth to mahs.. even if mishti unknowingly reveals the truth in future no one from RVs should blame her it would be so stupid.😵

But as usual I feel varsha will also be like why didn't you tell us the truth,leaving kuhu who also hid the truth🤪

P.S whatever might be the twist there's no MishBir separation for sure.. they may have small fight..but no sep

Edited by Just_Smile - 4 years ago
ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Anu today epi was good i liked mishbir scenes too but abir kuhu jaab puts me off

and more over why cross couple twinning clothes..it irritates me more..I wanna kill the makers for this are they lost their brain?🤬

we are not getting actual couples but baaki sab mil rahe hain... its iritating more...

aaj tak mishbir kuch baat hi nahi kar rahe hain... i will get into screen and lock these 2 idiots some where... atleast they will talk at that tym...

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Appu1981

As per segments abir looks angry/ disappointed with mishti. This can either be coz he gets to know the numerous kuhu kaands or the coffee kaand and he is angry as mishti didn’t tell him. If mishti tells Kunal’s truth, Abir can never be angry with mish coz it’s a fact which ideally should never have been hidden from the maheshwari family. So, if this truth comes out, abir won’t blame mishti.

he didn't seem angry....just sad ..and we don't even know the reason for it so we should just relax😛if it's bcz of hiding about pills..I really want him to be angry on mishti then only she will try not to hide anything from abir
ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

Hello girls..happy holi to you all🤗

Kunal's birth truth is such a big thing and why are RVs hiding it from mahs..😵shaurya and varsha as Kuhu's parents have all rights to know about kunal's original mom.

Didn't meenu and Kunal recreated big scene when mahs hid about mishti being adopted and even when Kuhu's illegitimate thruth came out. So it's RVs responsibility to tell the truth to mahs.. even if mishti unknowingly reveals the truth in future no one from RVs should blame her it would be do stupid.😵

But as usual I feel varsha will also be like why didn't you tell us the truth,leaving kuhu who also hid the truth🤪

P.S whatever might be the twist there's no MishBir separation for sure.. they may have small fight..but no sep

mah jo bhi karenege meenu wont leave them but mah should be always understanding and should be good with rjv.. this is want rjv expect from mah and everyone...
ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

he didn't seem angry....just sad ..and we don't even know the reason for it so we should just relax😛if it's bcz of hiding about pills..I really want him to be angry on mishti then only she will try not to hide anything from abir

except kunal truth im fine with everything... if abir is angry or upset we will get some mishbir scene and i want that...

may be they will concentrate on eo if one is upset with other... kuch tho milega...

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ruhi19

we are not getting actual couples but baaki sab mil rahe hain... its iritating more...

aaj tak mishbir kuch baat hi nahi kar rahe hain... i will get into screen and lock these 2 idiots some where... atleast they will talk at that tym...

haan Ruhi kya problem mein inka why they are not giving proper conversation between mishbir yaar though today mishbir scene was good cant connect with them.. when will this kubir bond break yaar cant tolerate this nonsense anymore

ruhi19 thumbnail

haan Ruhi kya problem mein inka why they are not giving proper conversation between mishbir yaar though today mishbir scene was good cant connect with them.. when will this kubir bond break yaar cant tolerate this nonsense anymore

even i cant connect with mishbir like before... and kubir yar even i want it to break for soem time...cant handle that bro jhaap always...
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Anu today epi was good i liked mishbir scenes too but abir kuhu jaab puts me off

and more over why cross couple twinning clothes..it irritates me more..I wanna kill the makers for this are they lost their brain?🤬

After watching the episode, I noticed something from holi dahan Mish and kunal are twinning and Abir and kuhu are twinning. I was wondering about the standing position during the Mish kuhu slap fest where Abir was standing by Kuhu and Kunal by Misthi. Later, both the men were trying to pacify their respective women. But I expect more from Abir.
It simply means out in public Abir will standby Kuhu for family ki Ekta... (like mom like son) and kunal will standby Mishti. However, behind the four walls Abir will try to pacify Misthi. he won’t mind kuhu or will give back to her even if he comes to know about her khaands. It will be kunal who will show the tashan to kuhu. Maybe, that is her punishment played by KARMA..A poetic justice.

Npdeepa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

even i cant connect with mishbir like before... and kubir yar even i want it to break for soem time...cant handle that bro jhaap always...

Today, when abir said that kuhu can't hurt anyone. The camera zoomed to Mishti.

So I think Mishti is confused totally about Abir and his needs. Yes she know that he loves his family and wanted to stay and be with them. today, she said sorry to him for not apologising to kuhu and for walking away from kuku room, proves that she assumes that Abir will not standby her when it comes to his family Ka Ekta... I think she still has that fear. “Tum apno ke liye laduthey ho aur main sach ke liye”. Maybe that is one of the reasons for her to not confide in him.

So it is better for us to buckle up with more tolerance because this bro-code and jab is here to stay. Also, I don’t think Abir will decide to leave RVs even if he comes to know about kuhu and her khaands. as someone mentioned in the LU thread it must be the parul getting berated so he must decide to move out...or this moving out is not an option at all. lets see.

Npdeepa thumbnail

Yes, i too want her to open up to Abir. But that is our real Misthi right, who is always confused but Abir is the one who finds out her confusion and clears it by one or the other way. She is relied on him completely. She needs his guidance. Even when he came to know about kunal spiking nish drink. In his thought process, we have been shown that mishti questioning him about the changes in him since breakup and also wonders that when he used to find her dil ki haal without even her saying it out loud before breakup, is not even ready to listen to her.

After breakup, there is no proper conversation between them and that worries most of us here. I don’t know why Abir has shut himself down expect for that nish Mish raath jaga. He didn’t tell her how he felt since breakup. Instead of teasing her and behaving like a teenager, he must ponder upon her worries like he did before their breakup.