Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Lee_14

Hope Mishti doesn't say something like your saas(Parul) is very sweet n not dragon saas..after today's precap scene( kuhu calling bb dragon saas) leading to Kunal Parul truth

Guess I am just overthinking

Even I am afraid of it yaar I dont want mishti to reveal this truth..but as per our show mostly truths were revealed by mishti💔

Edited by Agrata23 - 4 years ago
Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Even I am afraid of it yaar I dont want mishti to reveal this truth..but as per our show mostly truths were revealed by mishti💔

Yeah let's c what happens.. hope it's coffee kaand or mandap..n not kunals birth truth.

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

they have posted in insta

See here is chaitrali mam post

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9gbNVnBRYB/

Ritvik too posted the same pic with caption maa(si)

Okay...I don't think mishti will reveal kunal's truth because lately we are seeing kuhu's monologue about parul being her saas....so when they ask sorry to BB.. I think kuhu will blurt out that your saas is a dragon but my saas is sweet....something along those lines....* fingers crossed I don't want mishti to reveal it....

So mishti might counter attack kuhu with then why were you shut when kunal blamed her for pills fiasco, when the actual culprit is you....

So looking at the segment Abir is not annoyed at mishti, the expressions looks like he is upset or disappointed with mishti that she didn't disclose the pills fiasco to him.

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Okay...I don't think mishti will reveal kunal's truth because lately we are seeing kuhu's monologue about parul being her saas....so when they ask sorry to BB.. I think kuhu will blurt out that your saas is a dragon but my saas is sweet....something along those lines....* fingers crossed I don't want mishti to reveal it....

So mishti might counter attack kuhu with then why were you shut when kunal blamed her for pills fiasco, when the actual culprit is you....

So looking at the segment Abir is not annoyed at mishti, the expressions looks like he is upset or disappointed with mishti that she didn't disclose the pills fiasco to him.

hope aisa hi ho..this is a better scenario for Mishti.

Becoz if Mishti reveals this truth then all of kuhus kaands will never come up as once again only Mishti blame game will begin

Also,Yes in the segment Abir doesn't look angry on Mishti..but disappointed or upset abt something

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

kuch bhi ho but i dont want mish to be in this mess... but our show ki tagline is mish ki wajah se.... iss liye i have a worst fear of mish to be the who will reveal the truth..
ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

someone PM to nami to create new AT

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

now looking at it even I feel that Abir was upset more than being angry

but any slight thing between misbir is also scary for us

n I hate the fact the Abhir went to get kuhu

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

Moni even I dont want mishti to reveal the truth if its parul and kunal truth I wish this time it will be kuhu who blurt out that truth..me too felt abir is not angry i think he is disappointed with her..may be after this incident we will get their heart to heart convo

Appu1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

As per segments abir looks angry/ disappointed with mishti. This can either be coz he gets to know the numerous kuhu kaands or the coffee kaand and he is angry as mishti didn’t tell him. If mishti tells Kunal’s truth, Abir can never be angry with mish coz it’s a fact which ideally should never have been hidden from the maheshwari family. So, if this truth comes out, abir won’t blame mishti.

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

now looking at it even I feel that Abir was upset more than being angry

but any slight thing between misbir is also scary for us

n I hate the fact the Abhir went to get kuhu

Anu today epi was good i liked mishbir scenes too but abir kuhu jaab puts me off

and more over why cross couple twinning clothes..it irritates me more..I wanna kill the makers for this are they lost their brain?🤬