Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mimzy

😆tumhara bhi hoga cool.....

Imagine abir nursing mishti back to health.....with extra kisses on the burns.....😆

ohh Abir taking care of mish thats my long time wish him tending to her wounds 😆

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Yes yes vaishu it was so fun yaar 😆 See I posted the link above ..haaye our old days ...m really excited now 😛 let's make it fun yaar

Treasure hunt , how exactly? 😳

Haan we have many days , we can plan ache se ...let's do it 👍🏼

Yup 👍🏼

I don't know exactly 😆,but the threads made in forum could be used, meen and 2-3 helping her will hide some hint in thread and we'll give hints about that thread, then we'll find hints and will reach to the treasure, the treasure will be decided by meen or anyone 😆

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Hey handsome

See girls m posting it here for reference...because I loved how meen executed it 😊

This was tbe prep thread

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/150901008

This was the main thread that she opened on the main day by combining our creations

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/150932644

And this was our award ceremony 😆 Organised by vaishu me and socio....categories and nominations were suggested by then active AT members and voted by all active and silent forum members...these are not ordinary categories, they were hatke 😆

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/150724449

So I suggest we should take two permissions here , one for the prep thread and other one for the main thread...also we can inform mods that we are planning to decide on award thing and game stuff n all ...😊 award thing we can discuss in prep thread inviting category suggestion from everyone 😊 games n all we can decide for example some person can take the initiative, we can prepare riddles and PM her ...so that on the main day she will post all riddles and we will reply there....just an example I am giving here 😳 we can plan any game this way ...

Wat say guys ? ....

wow wow gonna revisit all these threads 🥳 thank you uru... 🤗

this is interesting yaar... but Uru even kuku fandom is there.. can we have a common post on who can take lead or we can ourself ask permission.. just so that we dont have any further problem 😊

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thank you Uru for the long post....🤗🤗I think I got what I wanted to ask......lemme see if it will come out now🤣

First of all I agree with what u said abt lack of judgement on Mishti's part. Yes, she has that. She is a black/white person when it comes to other people. She never thinks beyond what is right or wrong. Always on the move and needs to be in the centre of action.

Abir on the other hand has a better understanding of people and relationships. Even Mishti has admitted the same in initial episodes🤣 And somehow I believe we had the same discussion before.

Okay coming to my point, despite their contrast in discerning situations and their reactions to it...aren't they the same in their motto to protect each other from harm.?? Aren't their intentions always the same when hiding stuff that needed to be revealed??

Mishti never confessed her rajgad adventure after baba's revelation because she wanted Abir and meenu to have that mother son bonding moment. And the stunts Meenu pulled before too was never revealed becoz of the same. Wasn't that her way of looking out for Abir?? Likewise Abir never revealed nishant's drunk drama and that he had revealed the truth to nishant. Wasn't that his way of protecting nishmish relationship because he knew nish was important to mishti??

Despite of Abir learning from his mistakes and asking promises from mishti to not hide anything from him, would he ever reveal things when he knows it would hurt mishti??

But I think this is where the lack of judgement thing comes into play.

Abir's motto in asking for promises from Mishti is because he somehow knows that Mishti lacks the judgment when it comes to reading people or doesn't know when she is being taken advantage of, especially by Meenu.

Abir on the other hand knows his mother pretty well and is equipped to handle her, more so now because he already made a mistake by giving into her blackmail. So he is being extra cautious.

I hope u got what I am trying to explain and I think I somehow got what you were trying to explain.😆

I absolutely got what you were trying to say and I 💯💯💯💯💯 agree with your post , you summed it up actually in a better manner

Both of them have that habit of hiding but with mishti the lack of judgement makes it difficult for them to sail through

Bold - this! He is better in understanding and handling his mom and that's why it was precautionary measure

ohh Abir in white but please remove this hideous jacket🤣 otherwise he looks hawt hawt white chocolate🤣☺️

RamAayeHain thumbnail

See girls m posting it here for reference...because I loved how meen executed it 😊

This was tbe prep thread

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/150901008

This was the main thread that she opened on the main day by combining our creations

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/150932644

And this was our award ceremony 😆 Organised by vaishu me and socio....categories and nominations were suggested by then active AT members and voted by all active and silent forum members...these are not ordinary categories, they were hatke 😆

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/150724449

So I suggest we should take two permissions here , one for the prep thread and other one for the main thread...also we can inform mods that we are planning to decide on award thing and game stuff n all ...😊 award thing we can discuss in prep thread inviting category suggestion from everyone 😊 games n all we can decide for example some person can take the initiative, we can prepare riddles and PM her ...so that on the main day she will post all riddles and we will reply there....just an example I am giving here 😳 we can plan any game this way ...

Wat say guys ? ....

Uru 🤗😆,those were the days 😆

Let's do it this weekend

Mazaa aayega

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Mini now i'm confused explain this naa..

U have said it in your post diyaaa.

Abir has a tendency to run from his problems, so he randomly takes off from his home so he could get a breathing space. Likewise he avoids confrontations at all cost unless its necessary, him having a discord with anyone si unbearable for him unless its Meenu. He alwatlys used to give into Kunal during confrontations.

Mishti on the other hand faces everything head on, doesn't care a whit about who is present. Action oriented person. She is not afraid to confront anyone and doesn't care if she offends anyone in the process. LOL....she tried to make peace with Kuhu and Kunal only for the sake of Abir. Otherwise if left to her she would have flipped them a bird and went about her business.

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

ohh Abir taking care of mish thats my long time wish him tending to her wounds 😆

Mera bhi.....had it from janmashtami....😆

Looks like nurse Abir is everyone's kink🤣

Haan diyaaa....I remember reading about this in your post and I liked it very much. Because the explaination that Mish is the one always hiding things never flew with me. Because Abir is no less. And I always found their rinse repeat scenes of hiding then promising scenes very hypocritical when both of them never share what needs to be shared.

But if mish's lack of judgement and fear of meenu harming her is what motivates Abir to ask promises from Mishti, then I am all for it.

And I genuinely believe Abir handles situations better with the exception of the breakup track/dhol thing. He knows how to go about jt without offending anyone unlike mishti who charges blindly into every situation.

haan both hide but its the way that both manage that varies.. we also knew how abir is good at managing situation with minimum damage. mish is little impulsive he need to take care of her too.. that dhol was the worst of abir yaar else he is the best even others trust him for it including mish..

and this i'm sure bcoz abir took promise n also his monologue i'm taking bp/bm laadli to bigben so partner be mu support, from that moment he is being careful.. even precap he directly warned meenu he knew somewhere she is involved..