Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This is the link for bgm yaar🤗🤗

Melodic_angel thumbnail

https://youtu.be/Y5E_ayZ2cZ8

Last year's Holi song..I hope we get a full version of this year's song..

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Thanku so much ammu

Ammu do you know how to insert image in a post, I am still not able to do it

Stimmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Diyaaaaaa🤗

I want a room scene like the one during nishmish shaadi tym.......😒It was angsty......and u can actually feel their longing and pain......yahan toh rum mein 2 min bhi ek saath nahi rehte yeh log.....😆

I feel they are roomates who have different shifts in the office......ya watchman shift.....😆

Bold - Exactly.....😒

🤗

haa that angst scene 😭i hate makers when they were apart we got so many got so scene but now like you said even abir said doing watchman work taking shift 🤣

and did you notice after first night n balcony they didnt show mishbir together in room while sleeping do they actually stay in same room 🤣

lambe baal is coming back mini hope soon chashma too n they get their sense back.. 😭😆

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Guys 2nd chat club is up 🤗

Here's the link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152940203

Melodic_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Thanku so much ammu

Ammu do you know how to insert image in a post, I am still not able to do it

Oh that u should click at the image button in the tab above it post..upload the image which u want to post in Imgur or similar website and then copy the link and paste it in the image menu..

U did it ryt..then what happened

Edited by The_incredible - 4 years ago
Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

exactly i like how its coming in open.. 😆 i so want both sisters to just blast at each other n get done with it 🤣

boys or family is not forcing them too they are trying to know what they feel but also giving them time.. this actually shows the way how both family differ... mah use to brush everything n thats one reason why mish hides things n doesnt open up easily or kuhu wants to do everything alone n doesnt share... in rjv they are free n slowly opening up... i loved how kunal asked why cant the sisters be like us... they are gonna be the holding factor for girls,..

🤣 aaja aaja abh kaise sharmana dheere dheere se Abinal ko accept karna... 🤣 ye tumhari galti hai you neglected the actual ship see where it has bought you to so many heart breaks n sank ships 🤣

haan even though i love mishnal but i miss their tashan i so wanted them to have that factor intact yaar... like fighting for small things n abir stuck in between.. we even had a thread for them n meen uru wrote nautanki too on this how they will fight after mishbir shaadi.. 😆😭

haha Drunk mish is gonna be wild mini.... we were discussing it naa how mish will go full on n wild n fun... abir is gonna have hard time handling her.. 🤣 we need atleast 1 full episode of mish drunk n abir handling her like we got for abir 🤣 role reversal...

yaar Abir is just what to say that naughty kid who does mistake but shows innocent face in front of all.. but his expression were so hilarious such a meme material... 🤣🤣🤣 last time kunal now both sisters.. everyone will easily guess it was abirs idea to make sisters get drunk 🤣

Exactly.....both of them should fight it out ......both of them are frustrated.......😆

Bold 1 - Correct diya......both of the are kind of same same different different......hiding their real feelings infront of the family......Evn I liked how Kunal asked that.

Abhinal ko mene accept kiya.......with regret......I have even saved a vm of theirs....I will post it here🤣

Kusti tashan I am missing.....lemme go and read their nautanki......ritwik and rhea has amazing confrontation scenes......they should have maintained it after shaadi too....🤔.....I missing kushti's kushti....😆

Haan.....drunk mish and abir handling her would be fun....its payback tym......kitna bite kiya tha mish ko .....will mish bite him this tym around??

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Anu babyyyy😘....u wait and watch. This is my master plan.....ab mishti khud chalke mere pass ayegi aur request karegi.......tum jaanti ho naa abir rajvansh kissike peeche nahin jaata......😆

Bold- oh nooooo🙆🙆🙆🙆🙈

Nahin.....can't watch the SR tennis match......🤣

ahem i want to say something but will not... the look ahem ☺️

Originally posted by: The_incredible

wow ammu thank you so much dear 🤗