Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

tanks for the update suta..lol bigben naey kiya out that to two players out of the pavillon..😆

lol till now maheshwaris are unaware of kunal birth truth🤣

chappal saey math maro fans.whenever I am away from serials due to its bad story and get back,

they always give me a shock treatment.

i never thought bigben will come to form this soon.🤣

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nazriah

If the writers can give nannu a positive clean exit from show after all the stupid betrayals he did to his best friend mishti, what consequences/punishments can we expect for the kuhu character. NOTHING..

This is actually wrong. Writers should show that there is something called KARMA. if you do something bad to good people, it will hurt you ten fold. This will make people think twice before committing a crime.

But Nannu wasn’t directly involved in Abir’s accident though he still put him at risk indirectly. For a moment we can still live with clean exit for Nannu but Kuhu has been mean and harsh towards Mish from the beginning mentally torturing her fir every damn thing even for her mistakes, almost killed Mish during Janmashtami out of pure jealousy, snatched her mandap on her big day, broke the nek and now tried to drug her. All out of jealousy. Just can’t accept makers giving a clean chit for all these amazing kaands😕

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

I think kuhu is the worst character in the show..I hope makers will show proper redemption becoz without kunal fault in spinking nannu drink he was punished becoz the thought itself is a sin..here she is aware the pills fell in one of the coffee mug she should have informed the family abt it and stopped the family members drinking it.

Pls makers one more request dont ever try show kubir scenes it will boil my blood..such a selfish and cunning character kuhu not even thinking abt what happened to abir🤬

and makers are so smart they know if the aarthi was done by kuku, fans will be mad at them as usual to divert mishbirians they blessed us with mishbir scenes👍🏼

Same.....never liked Kubir😆 Bro bonding without knowing each other's core essence and turning a blind eye to each other's faults puts me off. Inorder for a genuine bonding to happen you need to accept each other with their faults. Here, both of them are unaware of each other's faults or what makes them happy. Bas ek dusre ko hype karne ke alawa kuch nahin karta#Toomuchseparate

The only time I ever saw a genuine scene between them was after navarathri when Abir drops Kuhu home after Kunal serves her with divorce papers.

On the contrary I like the non existential Kushti bonding😆. I was sceptical of Kunal when he asked for the mandap but I guess we can forgive him because he was desperate to pacify Kuhu.

Kushti bonding was transparent from the beginning, that is they hate each other. And in their scenes nobody came off as the victim or the abuser. They are kind of on equal footing. Haan.....Kunal sometimes goes overboard with his words, but whenever Mishti got the chance she had also given back to him just as passionately, a slap also for extra tadka😆

I like that both of them never hype each other instead make each other face reality with hard truths.......😆Their confrontation scenes have my heart😆

Now I am not sure how they will proceed with the bhabhi devar thing.....Their hate realtionship was awesome😆.....zyada sweet na hojaaye inka new relationship😆I liked their blunt communication.....😛

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

good morning everyone 🤗

suta thank you for the thread 🤗

what to expect today?? 🤓😆

gd morning light!

yeh ho kya raha hey!😆🤪

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9QgPzBBq-0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

preeti200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Made a batch of gifs on yesterday's scene, so thought I'll post those here as well :)

Awww ..... this is love ❤️ Thanks for sharing🤗

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Same.....never liked Kubir😆 Bro bonding without knowing each other's core essence and turning a blind eye to each other's faults puts me off. Inorder for a genuine bonding to happen you need to accept each other with their faults. Here, both of them are unaware of each other's faults or what makes them happy. Bas ek dusre ko hype karne ke alawa kuch nahin karta#Toomuchseparate

The only time I ever saw a genuine scene between them was after navarathri when Abir drops Kuhu home after Kunal serves her with divorce papers.

On the contrary I like the non existential Kushti bonding😆. I was sceptical of Kunal when he asked for the mandap but I guess we can forgive him because he was desperate to pacify Kuhu.

Kushti bonding was transparent from the beginning, that is they hate each other. And in their scenes nobody came off as the victim or the abuser. They are kind of on equal footing. Haan.....Kunal sometimes goes overboard with his words, but whenever Mishti got the chance she had also given back to him just as passionately, a slap also for extra tadka😆

I like that both of them never hype each other instead make each other face reality with hard truths.......😆Their confrontation scenes have my heart😆

Now I am not sure how they will proceed with the bhabhi devar thing.....Their hate realtionship was awesome😆.....zyada sweet na hojaaye inka new relationship😆I liked their blunt communication.....😛

Mini 100% agree with you yaar..kushti bond is so realistic they know each other very well..In kubir bond abir is oblivious abt kuhu..he not even aware abt kuhu and kuhuness always hypes her..as per her convenience she uses her bro and back stabs him

preeti200 thumbnail

Poor Abir literally biting her🤣🤣🤣

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

He’s trying to eat ek chammach mishti 😃

Usska right hai bhai😎

preeti200 thumbnail