Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

Pali, lets enjoy nasheli Abir for now. How cute he was!!! He couldnt put a stop on his fondness for Mishti especially now when he is not in his full senses. Mishti stuck a balance between handling Abir on one side, maintaining calmness to tackle on other side and keeping her detectivegiri alive to find out the reason and insaan behind Abir's state.

Well, its a well-known established fact - Kuhu's mistakes are accidental, and Mishti's are incidental.

Yes Abhi, Abir was super duper cute today! He is just so in love with Mish, his inner deep feelings were coming out in his intoxicated halat ❤️

And Mishti was taking care of him in such a motherly way as he was acting like a baccha only! ❤️

This one is not going to sit well with Mishti for sure!!

@bold So true Abhi. So true!

Nazriah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Just imagine... here Jas was hell bent on ruining Mishti's reputation that she might have started drinking. What will happen when Meenu tells her that she spiked Nannu's drink at the party and Nannu acted like drunk on Nish-Mish haldi according to her instructions. Jas will never tang-adaoing in RV family matters and Meenu's matters

Yes....During one of jas’s badmouwthing of mishti episode, Abir should loose his cool and tell jas the truth. Hopefully that will shut her up..

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SheThought

Yes Abhi, Abir was super duper cute today! He is just so in love with Mish, his inner deep feelings were coming out in his intoxicated halat ❤️

And Mishti was taking care of him in such a motherly way as he was acting like a baccha only! ❤️

This one is not going to sit well with Mishti for sure!!

@bold So true Abhi. So true!

there was a small indication of his hand wavering to tie mangal sutra... he was struggling to concentrate on it. When Mishti says 'Abir' and holds his hand steadily, only then he was able to finish tieing it,,

It was really cute. Just like him, basking in happiness of getting married to Mishti, his love. he wants Mishti too to bask in his happiness and her to enjoy their togetherness... the way he was looking at her in the mirror was pure love. he was watching her every step and actions.. when she did not apply sindoor, only then he applied for her.. he is still mesmerized and in the zone of disbelief and overwhelming emotion that they are married... that 2 mins and 30 sec scene had my heart...

SheThought thumbnail

Thank God, we got the segments much before.. Now BM is in safezone of having taken Kuhu's side too... Meenu did not even realise that she was about to let out her highly guarded secret of years. "Pooja is ghar ki beta hi karega" BP corrected as 'ghar ka bada beta' It wont take a long time when Mah family will figure out Meenu's desperation for Abir. But they are lost in their too good sea that they will not give it a thought. But Jas hai na, to instigate Kuhu and Kuhu at the verge of rage someday, will slip out the truth of Kunal being Parul's son.

Regarding's Kuhu's answer to Meenu - people who make mistakes will get jumped at even the drop of pin. Kuhu wanted her save her skin... so she doesnt mind burning others alive... She could have just told - ask Mishti whatever you want to ask. Because, I dont know...

Haha, BM in safe zone at least for today 😆 Kal phir se wahi BP-BM did grave injustice to Kuhu. They only care for Mishti...

Writers have shown Meenu to not blatantly favor Abir over Kunal and they do show her being genuinely happy when brothers bond. But I guess the day is not far when she hurts Kunal by declaring Abir as apna khoon, mera saga beta and all such nonsense!

Yeah, Kuhu could have just simply said idk! But nope, she had to throw Mish under the bus to hide her kaand... how do people even justify her, she didn't have an ounce of guilt for what she did! Uff!

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nazriah

Yes....During one of jas’s badmouwthing of mishti episode, Abir should loose his cool and tell jas the truth. Hopefully that will shut her up..

Arey yaarr,, dont you know the leads of YRHPK never think of hurting others even if they are at fault Abir to Jas - this toh.. will never happen...
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nazriah

If the writers can give nannu a positive clean exit from show after all the stupid betrayals he did to his best friend mishti, what consequences/punishments can we expect for the kuhu character. NOTHING..

This is actually wrong. Writers should show that there is something called KARMA. if you do something bad to good people, it will hurt you ten fold. This will make people think twice before committing a crime.

Completely agree with you yaar..how can CVs always give justification for criminal act.even in yesterday episode she did not put it intentionally(thinking to harm someone itself is a sin) the pills (two)was fell in the coffee mug by mistake she is aware of it then why she did not stop and informed the family by mistake the pills was fell in one of the cup.

Instead of abir if the coffee drunk by naanu what will happen??🤬

AreYaar thumbnail

Made a batch of gifs on yesterday's scene, so thought I'll post those here as well :)

SheThought thumbnail

there was a small indication of his hand wavering to tie mangal sutra... he was struggling to concentrate on it. When Mishti says 'Abir' and holds his hand steadily, only then he was able to finish tieing it,,

It was really cute. Just like him, basking in happiness of getting married to Mishti, his love. he wants Mishti too to bask in his happiness and her to enjoy their togetherness... the way he was looking at her in the mirror was pure love. he was watching her every step and actions.. when she did not apply sindoor, only then he applied for her.. he is still mesmerized and in the zone of disbelief and overwhelming emotion that they are married... that 2 mins and 30 sec scene had my heart...

Yeah that was such a impactful scene! Mishti really completes Abir ❤️

Oh, what a description Abhi Didn't realize the scene was 2.5 mins..

Hayee, want to watch it again and again... but will have to wait.

Hungry family is waiting....

AreYaar thumbnail

@bold: Exactly....and that is what I meant by a kind of maasoomiyat in his passion too. He is literally overwhelmed by the emotion that they are finally married and she is his.....he wants to bask in every moment of togetherness with Mishti and yes, I'll repeat my fav. word from yesterday....savor her😆.

More than Mishti, he is in awe of the fact that they are finally together....Mishti is more in take charge mode right now and has her own way of expressing her emotions but Abir deffo seems the more overwhelmed of the two right now😆

And I noticed the timing of the MS tying too....it's like their movements coincided....as soon as she put her hand over his, that was the moment he was able to tie the clasp......symbolic😆

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Anuuuuu.....I said the same thing......🤗

I thought this was my post initially😆

I loved how he was continously trying to bite her.....his fav dish Mishti....😆

Haan re🤣

she should really not deprive him more😆

poor thing our Abhir😆... when will he get to eat his dish❤️😆