Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

Is episode uploaded did Bajaj save prena mujhe Pata chala aise 🤪🤪

Yes Bajaj saves Prerna today.

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Wahan attitude nahin dikhayegi madam 😆

🤣🤣 That lady always does out of the box stuffs.
fitoori_kudi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

Mr Bajaj saves Prerna today.

Saviour🤗

Word Count: 1

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

What choreographer, back and all are we talking about? Naya BTS aaya kya?

Ha . kalkay epi mai choreographer and aj humeee RB ka jhalak mila piche kay pages check karo

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Thoda toh dukhi ho jati Prerna, kisi ki bhi maut ki khabar ya zikar sunkar toh log thoda toh sad hote hai 😒

CV iyea dalna bhul geye , cos bajaj kabhi aa sakte hai iyea unko information nei mili.. mai idhar pre ko blame nei dalungi .. iyea makers ka hi galati ..

ShivSaan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

No reaction. She was in shock and she ran crying from there, after knowing their plan.

They never showed whether she knows about his accident before this or not. No reference to Bajaj or Kukki too after this scene.

From what I gather, everybody including Prerna are already aware regarding his death. But even if she didn't know previously, I can understand her no reaction. She had the shock of her life seeing Anu kiss Komo. I dont think anything registered on her brain after that. The one thing I did not like is everybody referring to him as Bajaj without the prefix Mr. including Prerna. Show some respect people, the guy gave away his happiness for you and is now dead. RB referred to everybody with respect except when he wanted to taunt. I guess the inherent sense of respect and sophistication that RB had is missing in everyone else.

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Iss meeting ka result aaya bhi? 😆

Obviously wohi jis khshi mai hume prerish party mili and that second dance.. usikahi hoga

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShivSaan

From what I gather, everybody including Prerna are already aware regarding his death. But even if she didn't know previously, I can understand her no reaction. She had the shock of her life seeing Anu kiss Komo. I dont think anything registered on her brain after that. The one thing I did not like is everybody referring to him as Bajaj without the prefix Mr. including Prerna. Show some respect people, the guy gave away his happiness for you and is now dead. RB referred to everybody with respect except when he wanted to taunt. I guess the inherent sense of respect and sophistication that RB had is missing in everyone else.

I agree. Prerna never really respected him as person. If i say the truth she have blamed him for everything... Always...

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Damn!! White shirt nikaal diya??

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

What shirtless o am freaking out at work place ☺️

Koi clip upload Karo pls