rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
🤣🤣

Word Count: 0

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
U know my teacher 👩‍🏫 told me “ As much u r showing interest in Rishabh if u showed in your studies your situation was much better than it’s “
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

Nil, Nada, Shunya, Zilch🤣🤣

+Zero 🤣

They forgot it like it never existed.

Phoenix_75 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I just saw A BTS... and aisa laga jaise Bajaj Mansion ho...I'm talking about woh Foreigners ke saath party wala bts... Maybe business party at Bajaj mansion

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

Really....back to the party, hospital, jail routine, are we🤣🤔

This party had foreigners too. 😆
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DrshreyaKGrover

Okay kuch bolne layak nhi rha ...

Mere saiyya ji tumlog k bhaiya ji .. jaao re rakhi bandh and uspe line maarna band kr ..and tu oppo apne bhai ke sexy back humare liye exclusive h ..tu aankh band kr

iyea bhaia kisko bola apne .. hamare ship is IF famous hai ..

#OpRish

#OpRan

Hayeeeeeeeeeee

1177236 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AryanSahil

I’m his first GF 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳And last one too 🥳🥳🥳🥳💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

🤣 Accha joke tha...

1177236 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Tera aaj antim sanskaar hai🤣

Ek thappad...

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

Bhaya....

Kiska Kya relationship hai Bajaj ke Saath clear kardo bhaya...🧐

RB kay sath mere nam jude huye hai ..#OpRish - Do hanso ka joda. real love, eternal ..

so baki sab idhar RB kay behene

1173608 thumbnail

Hello everyone another update

It had to be split into two as it was going way too long for my taste. I tried my level best not to go vague. Less of Askie and Oprish I know that but establishment of others was required

Pavan Da I hope you like it as you are also the part of this update, I would love to know your feedback and hope no offence

Aru So do you

Sorry Mishti doi couldnt put your and Suhu's entry but will try doing it today itself evening

Dedicated to: Pavan Da. Mishti. Suhu. Aru

Enjoy

Rishabh seeing her a bit uncomfortable came out of his thoughts and helped her up. Before anyone could speak, they heard some arguments going on from the right corner of the corridor. Oppo tried seeing the two people but could only see the back of the girl and the guy who looked similar to the one standing near him. Must be brothers she thought while RB seeing AAK started briskly walking towards the pair. At that moment Oppo realized that the girl was none other than Ankie. She also follows RB. While all this Ankie was busy shouting at AAK while he was smiling looking at her. Seeing Oppo RB looked confused but brushed it off thinking that she was also going towards the same direction. Rishabh when reaches the pair he recognises Ankie and gets really joyful seeing his sister.

“Ankie…….” He starts only to be ignored royally by both of his loved ones.

Oppo also starts “Ankie listen…………….” only to fail miserably while Ankie continuously yells at Asad. After a few minutes of realisation and ignorance Oprish have enough and coincidentally both yelled loudly

“shut up both of you!!”.

Askie get shocked and look here and there while Oprish look at each other for the words in unison. Ankie seeing her brother gets really happy and hugs him tightly. This makes Oprish come out of their dreams and even Asad.

“oh my god looks whose here. Oppo I told you about my brother na? “Ankie asked rhetorically to Oppo while she nodded confusedly and AAK looked on with curiously as to why this MS Afreen was hugging his elder brother.

“this is that infamous person. My dear brother Rishabh Bajaj.” Ankie said proudly while taking Oprish in a hug. Asad was somewhat happy seeing that RB was Ankie’s brother. Then all if a sudden Rishabh excused himself saying he needed to make a call, Ankie and Oppo were confused but Asad knew who this person was whom RB was calling. All the three stood by waiting for Rishabh to end his call and come back.

Scene change {please don’t kill me for this}

Glaring at the screen of her laptop wouldn’t fetch the information she wanted but still she was glaring it as if now it will provide her the information about the company, she had to have a tie up with. She needed to know their preferences before doing anything else it will do no good to her. Suddenly her phone rang which was connected with the Bluetooth ear piece she had worn on her right ear. So, without looking at the caller id she received it and said

“hello. Who is this? How may I help you?” Rishabh sighed disappointedly at the lack of identity from his friend.

“hello this is your would-be husband’s………….” he started only to be cut off by her

“would be wife’s best friend. Hello RJ how may I help you?” he internally smiled remembering why she always called him RJ even though his obsession had ended long back.

“so formal then why is the name so informal Xan?” he asked amusedly.

“cut it off and tell me why the sudden call” she said knowing too well that even he knew the answer to his question while still working on her laptop.

“I got the news from Mehra that you didn’t sleep the whole night yesterday? Come on Xan you can’t sacrifice sleep just because you have work to do and that with the deadline too close. This will affect your health. Please yaar.” He said with concern filled voice while she only smiled.

“Must I say I love it when you plead to me for something. If not, then yes that’s got to be my day when you say please to me. And my my you have become stalkerish. Keeping tabs on me? Not good one RJ. Anyways RJ like it or not but this may continue for two days as I have to go to Switzerland after that and then I can’t work that much as I can do now so please take this with a pinch of salt and accept it.” She said with seriousness which meant that she means business while.

“so, this would continue for days and you my idiot bestie are going to be awake. How are you going to be awake for so long? Please enlighten me with your method.” He said with a taunt while smoothly ignoring the first part. She was retorted back

“Tons of coffee does the work. Let this thing slide RJ and tell me why the hell did you call me?” She asked now irritated at his vague reason. Rishabh wasn’t shocked much because he knew Xan knew him better than he himself.

“Great so you know that I haven’t called you just for some chit chat on how you are destroying your health by working overtime” she sighed and he continued

“Instead I am calling you to ask about her updates.” And this got her breath hitched. She knew about whom he was talking and she knew about her whereabout but owing to the promise made by her to that person didn’t let her reveal it to Rishabh and ease his pain.

“What are you asking RJ? I also know as much as you know. Nothing less and nothing more.” She said trying to convince him.

“don’t tell me this crap Xan and expect me to believe it. You are the only person whom she met before going away to God knows where. You are her soul sister and I can’t believe you won’t know her whereabouts.” He said. She sighed knowing that no ways will he stop his investigation.

“Haan RJ mujhe pata hai Aru kidhar hai but I can’t reveal it to you both owing to the promise I gave her of not revealing her location to you both.” She said with guilt.

“Par kyun?” Rishabh asked with choked voice almost on the verge of crying. She closed her eyes with angst but gaining her resolve she continued

“I am sorry RJ but ye main nahi bata sakti tujhe. Tu mujhe kuch bhi puch le par ye nahi.”

“thik hai matt bol tu mujhe par itna bata de ki woh thik hai na? Usse kuch problem to nahi hai na?” He asked. She smiled knowing too well he didn’t want to stop but due to her guilt her stopped himself.

“woh thik hai. Ya yun kahu ki shayad se tum log se dur hone ke dukh ko chod ke who ab khush hai. She is coming back slowly, “Rishabh smiled with utter joy and asked frantically

“sach? Kya who sach me wapis arahi hai? Kya woh ab bhul rahi hai use? Kya who sach me khush hai?” She laughed almost at his reaction but understood that it was his guilt speaking so she said

“Haan RJ humari dost aur Ankie ki soul sister wapis arahi hai. Meri Aru jisse saath saal pehle maine kho diya who abhi mujhe dikh rahi hai.” Rishabh couldn’t hold back his tears and just could utter only one sentence that she is coming back while Xan was feeling really happy seeing the guilt in her best friend’s heart slowly fading.

“waise ek tareeka hai use wapis bulane ka. “she said teasingly but, in his happiness, he couldn’t understand that and asked

“Bata na main kuch bhi karlunga to make her comeback.”

“Tu ya Asad shaadi ke liye maan jao. Who bhaagte bhaagte ajayegi”

“oh hello Xan aisa kuch nahi hai.” He said remembering Oppo though he didn’t know why he was remembering his sister’s friend.

“but I never said kuch hai? Kuch hai kya? Ya phir koi hai kya?” she teased.

He knew if he defended himself it will be no use so he only cut the call. He turned towards the trio standing behind him. Oppo was confused while the other two were shocked seeing his tear stained face. He knew he was up for a questioning session. Oh Lord but why were the bickering duo silent? Seeing Oppo who was not just confused but also irritated he figured it out it must be her doing. He will thank her for this afterwards it now he had to figure out how to avoid the investigation

During the conversation of Rishabh and Xan Asad and Ankie started bickering once more. Asad was irritating Ankie while she was yelling at him. Both were ignoring Oppo’s pleads to stop their arguments so Oppo yelled at them to shut up. Ankie seeing Oppo angry for the first time shut her mouth while Asad became silent due to the embarrassment of behaving like a kid in front of the students he was going to give lecture to.

Scene change to Xan {abhi tak guess karlo kon hai}

She was happy listening to her friend’s joyous voice. She was just going to pick her coffee mug when her phone rang again. This time she looked at the caller ID only to be confused why he is calling at such an odd hour. She picked up the call and asked

“Haan Pavan Da. Itne dino baad aur who bhi abhi? Kuch kaam tha kya?” “kyun apni behen se baat karna gunah hai kya?” the man from the other side spoke.

“Nahi nahi aisa kuch nahi hai. Par who aap kabhi iss waqt mujhe call nahi karte toh issliye. Waise kya hua aaj iss samay par call?” she asked.

“Alex, Meenakshi Switzerland main hai na?” He asked which shocked her to the core. “Aap ko kaise pata?” she stammered. He sighed

“Tu behen hai meri tere har trip ke baare mein mujhe pata hai. So when my sister is doing numerous trips to some place just out of the blue it made me suspicious and unlike your RJ I do not think you have work in Switzerland so I checked it with the people their and my suspicion became true and now listening to you I am sure so tell me why the hell aren’t you revealing this to RB and AAK. Why the hell is she hiding when she knows it hurting us all of us?” he asked straight to the point.

Just like the person he was. He never sees the need to twist words. He had to become mature at such young age that it hurts but.

“she is scared Da…” She whispered softly.

“Of what Alex? Off getting us hurt by that person? That’s laughable because let’s face it its AAK and RB we are talking about. Anyway, Meenakshi doing this was a shock but I am surprised that you are also supporting her in this.” He said with disappointment in his voice.

She felt guilty but her promise didn’t let her break “

I know Da you are disappointed and I believe I am totally at fault but I cant go back on my promise and I believe Aru needs to be given time to rediscover herself so that she is back with us not only physically but also mentally. Believe me Da when I say this that if even for once I feel that her being in incognito needs to stop I myself will got to the others and reveal where she is right now. But let this go on Da fore sometime until and unless……….” She said only to be cut off by him

“you feel that now is the time.” “Yes” she replied. “Fine I won’t say anything but I still don’t agree with your terms of conditions” he said.

“Such a businessman you are” she said while he smiled listening that his sister was happy.

“I told your boss to give you tomorrow off and no excuses its your elder brother’s order. As you didn’t listen to me yesterday and was awake all night so tomorrow as a compensation no work and yes you can’t take your work home as I told your boss already. She will see to it that you don’t take it home. Goodbye Alex have a great day ahead.”

He said and cut the call before listening to her excuses. She huffed but no use she had to spend her tomorrow without any work. Oh Lord. She sees her coffee mug filled to brim with latte and on top latte art was done by her. She and Aru used to do it together every time they made coffee; it was their thing but now. She only wished to see her back with everyone. “I miss you Aru.”

Somewhere in a mansion in Switzerland

A beautiful young lady was sitting on the couch with her laptop open on her coffee table and coffee besides it. She was trying to write the script for the book she wanted to publish.

She took her coffee mug only to see the latte art she had done. It was something she did without any prompt. It was reflex action of sort. She missed those days when she and Luna used to make Latte art and AAK used to get angry with those weird emojis. “I miss you all” she whispered with the pain she was feeling being away from her family.

Scene change to V and Shruti

Both were excited but equally nervous. AAK and RB these weren’t names they were powers. Both the kings of business world. They are known to be terrifying to anyone who disappoints them and that’s why they didn’t want to do anything which they may deem as unworthy of their appreciation.

That’s when V gets a call. From the expressions on her face Shru knew that she wasn’t expecting the call so she asked

“Whose call V?” while trying to look at her mobile something very usual for them but today V hid her mobile and said

“kuch nahi Shru. Tu aage jaa main ye call receive karke aati hoon” saying this she hurriedly went towards the room which was empty ignoring Shruti follows her to the room as she was curious as to why her friend was so secretive now a days. And what she listened shocked her.

This is more to how Meenakshi is and whats her importance in others life

Edited by Alexia_Wilson - 4 years ago