Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ShivSaan

This is ridiculous man. I cant concentrate on work also. Every 10 minutes I am checking if episode is uploaded. Agar kisi patient ka galat daant nikal gaya, toh I swear I am suing Hotstar😆

Oh God! 😆
Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

why? Actually HS is has VIP and Premium membership that gives viewers the option to watch at 6am hours before the actual airing. Other sites have premium membership yet they don't 😆

Point hai. I agree ki episode should be uploaded say 2 hours after the TV telecast. The real TRPs will come in then. Online affect nahi hoga because there will still be people who would not be able to watch it on TV for various reasons and can watch it on HS

ShivSaan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dont laugh re. If Hotstar keeps this up, I wouldn't be able to download, edit and upload epis to give you the link too. Phir sab mehnat khud hi karna.😆

P. S . This is for Ankie. Quote hi nahi hua.😆

Edited by ShivSaan - 4 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Obviously!

The piracy will start again. If HS has been delaying uploads due to that, it's still fine.

Bajaj and uske track episode ka piracy ek dusre se judi hui hai

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

why? Actually HS is has VIP and Premium membership that gives viewers the option to watch at 6am hours before the actual airing. Other sites have premium membership yet they don't 😆

But HS is way ahead of them business wise? Nahi?? Agar nahi hai to 6am ho na ho fark nahi padega..but I think they are strongest amongst others excluding AmazonPrime and Netflix.. koi data aya tha na?? I don't remember

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ShivSaan

I may be in minority, but I do not want that. That is what he did last time , and none of us were happy. I am in this for Prerish. Granted my preference is for RB more. But if Prerish doesn't happen and either of them end up with someone else, I as a viewer would not be satisfied. Walking away for your love and all sounds very poetic and poignant but I like happy endings. That is the only thing I want for Prerish. Now I may not get it from these makers but in that case only thing I will be left with is an intense desire to murder the CVS and Ekta and nothing else. He is larger than life as it is no need to sacrifice once again to prove it.

You are not in minority. Everyone wants this! The gay ending and PreRish story. That’s just me, a sucker for saudade and unrequited love stories. That yearning is endearing to me and that’s quite pathological.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: opsora2090

as ankie keshav ka bat uthayi pher case toh banti hai though mai miss keshav nei hu .. but bolne mai keya jata hai , mai RB ka offer samajh lungi na 🤣

🤣 working on the case. 😆
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

This frustration makes me laugh. Seems like I am the only one who doesn't even have the app in phone.

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

I have a different view ,

How much ever larger than life one is , at the end of the day he needs a partner, a companion, a lover, a wife, and a family to look back to, to fall back on. Life is not the same always even for larger than life characters , they need a family to be with him through thick and thin .

Walking away he has done , he made few things where in he realized and redeemed and apologized already . It's a clean slate now

He rightly deserves her love this time around, he should have the family which he yearns for , a wife whom he loves unconditionally with all his heart .

not into the sunshine, but he should walk into the dawn, in the morning sunlight, with his kids in PJs and him and his wife in tracks , his wife should chide him for smoking , they should laugh merrily , with tears of happiness and satisfaction and contentment and gulp a scotch in a lavish party on acquiring yet another company and reaching new heights of success with his wife by his side

A larger than life man need not be alone and need not be sacrificial .

Brilliant Munni, I have nothing to say. I am a sucker for haunting loneliness, pain and saudade, hence my wish.

I would love to see a happy ending too!

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Mi Amiga🤗

Kahaan se ghusa dete ho tum PrerishKe10Bacche everywhere🤣

Hola mi amiga 🤗

they are Prerish ke bachche aana toh padega ... kahin pe bhi they will come 🤣

Edited by munnihyderabad - 4 years ago