Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Beautiful! ❤️

You spoke my mind. The character goes through various phases. Selfless and unrequited love is one of the most important phases and it's precisely what we saw last time. I don't know what's the requirement for a repeat of something he already did. Moreover, the only thing that made us seek pleasure from that sacrifice was the fact that it produced a clean slate for them to start again.

Even now the love will be selfless from his end but it need not remain unrequited. It deserves genuine reciprocation.

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

Word Count: 0

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This used to be my condition last year. 😅🤣

Trps ke liye hi hai toh they should notify the viewers in advance that the episode won't be up in the morning.

If i think from thr POV.. i don't think they can... even if it is to tackle piracy, they cannot from business POV.. confusion keeps them in a better situation than an informed one because thr basis to sell subs is that epi are aired 6 in the morning..

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Obviously!

The piracy will start again. If HS has been delaying uploads due to that, it's still fine.

they know it will hence so.
WaqtZaya thumbnail

@meenakshi : right u r

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

that's destiny , she will fall in love with the man, whom she mocked as "heartless " she made choices, she forced him to make choices , he left her , she was left to her destiny , which again brought her back to him.

Sneha will be a link a bond between them, last time a man fell in love in with the woman, who was his daughter's mother and now it will be a woman falling in love with the man , who will be her daughter's father . this phase will seal the deal for prerish

This makes me remember her lines to him. Heartless man who will never gain her love. 😆

P.S. Same thing happened in the OG show. 😆

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

right. I would prefer next day. It is all about the conspiracies.

Or after the telecast on TV.
Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Episode nahi, koi naya BTS toh de do re baba😆😆

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

Episode nahi, koi naya BTS toh de do re baba😆😆

Ditto! Hum usi mein khush ho lenge. 😆
1173608 thumbnail

Yaar tum logon ko epi ki tension hai aur mujhe mere update ki

1500 words ho gaye abhi tak adha khtam nahi hua🤓

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

I am okay with delay if it is strategically done to tackle episode piracy if I may call it so.. if episodes were uploaded irrespective of the track I would have been fine.. but this is simply targeting and not letting viewers enjoy their track/ character and then blame for trps .. ye sab is not good. Shaam ko kar lo upload no issues.. at least thode to genuine TRPs mil hi jayenge..

sham ko karenge toh people kyu apne paise kharch karke subscription lenge bhala ? sidha TV pei toh dekhenge na.. toh mere hisab se ..uncertain time pe upload karna is better idea for now... people will checkk again and again.. isse unke site kay views bhi barenge.. toh banner add sponser aur bhi add honge show kay liye..

jisne bhi iyea tactic socha bohot pauche huye dimag ki , kash iyea sab story pe thode lagate

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago