Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

In that case they should notify the viewers in advance.

haan haan, conspiracy jaise phir se hom wah wah.
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Chill karo guys.. KZK mai jabbhi bajaj ane ki gunj hote hai .. TRP kam karane kay liye insta pe clips suva suva upload ho jate hai .. so it is better after noon pe in sudden upload kar de taki baaad mai problem na ho .. agar ekta ne iyea sochte hai toh bohot accha soche hai ..

right. I would prefer next day. It is all about the conspiracies.
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

yea lijiye massi ji Image

Mujhe RB wala soup chiye, iyea ghaspose nei

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Chill karo guys.. KZK mai jabbhi bajaj ane ki gunj hote hai .. TRP kam karane kay liye insta pe clips suva suva upload ho jate hai .. so it is better after noon pe in sudden upload kar de taki baaad mai problem na ho .. agar ekta ne iyea sochte hai toh bohot accha soche hai ..

I am okay with delay if it is strategically done to tackle episode piracy if I may call it so.. if episodes were uploaded irrespective of the track I would have been fine.. but this is simply targeting and not letting viewers enjoy their track/ character and then blame for trps .. ye sab is not good. Shaam ko kar lo upload no issues.. at least thode to genuine TRPs mil hi jayenge..

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

right. I would prefer next day. It is all about the conspiracies.

pata nei i still have hope , isbar bajju ko leke ekta koi risk nei lenge

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

I have a different view ,

How much ever larger than life one is , at the end of the day he needs a partner, a companion, a lover, a wife, and a family to look back to, to fall back on. Life is not the same always even for larger than life characters , they need a family to be with him through thick and thin .

Walking away he has done , he made few things where in he realized and redeemed and apologized already . It's a clean slate now

He rightly deserves her love this time around, he should have the family which he yearns for , a wife whom he loves unconditionally with all his heart .

not into the sunshine, but he should walk into the dawn, in the morning sunlight, with his kids in PJs and him and his wife in tracks , his wife should chide him for smoking , they should laugh merrily , with tears of happiness and satisfaction and contentment and gulp a scotch in a lavish party on acquiring yet another company and reaching new heights of success with his wife by his side

A larger than life man need not be alone and need not be sacrificial .

Beautiful! ❤️

You spoke my mind. The character goes through various phases. Selfless and unrequited love is one of the most important phases and it's precisely what we saw last time. I don't know what's the requirement for a repeat of something he already did. Moreover, the only thing that made us seek pleasure from that sacrifice was the fact that it produced a clean slate for them to start again.

Even now the love will be selfless from his end but it need not remain unrequited. It deserves genuine reciprocation.

WaqtZaya thumbnail

itna dimag inke paaasss nei hai , so it is better to upload episode anytime on the day , not any exact fixed time... cos isse aur bhi ek advantage hai .. jo log epi dekhte hai woh log suva suva written update, insta news, caps iss sab kay basis pe dekhte hai where one can easily find out the story of one's fav.. toh isse viwers kam ho jate hai ..aur kzk ek aisa show hai jiska TRP giraneka ek abhonabha conspiracy chalte hai hamesha sei no matter what ... so it is better sudden surprise deke epi upload karee, not any fixed time.. isse insta pe suva suva clips uploading ka dar nei honge... aur log HS pe dekhnegehi , cos vastly epi nei milega kahipe ...

i strongly feel it is their tactic for now.

💯

Word Count: 0

1173608 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

I am okay with delay if it is strategically done to tackle episode piracy if I may call it so.. if episodes were uploaded irrespective of the track I would have been fine.. but this is simply targeting and not letting viewers enjoy their track/ character and then blame for trps .. ye sab is not good. Shaam ko kar lo upload no issues.. at least thode to genuine TRPs mil hi jayenge..

👍🏼WORD

Word Count: 1

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Mujhe RB wala soup chiye, iyea ghaspose nei

🤔 main kya RB ko soup mein daal ke laaun ab?
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

itna dimag inke paaasss nei hai , so it is better to upload episode anytime on the day , not any exact fixed time... cos isse aur bhi ek advantage hai .. jo log epi dekhte hai woh log suva suva written update, insta news, caps iss sab kay basis pe dekhte hai where one can easily find out the story of one's fav.. toh isse viwers kam ho jate hai ..aur kzk ek aisa show hai jiska TRP giraneka ek abhonabha conspiracy chalte hai hamesha sei no matter what ... so it is better sudden surprise deke epi upload karee, not any fixed time.. isse insta pe suva suva clips uploading ka dar nei honge... aur log HS pe dekhnegehi , cos vastly epi nei milega kahipe ...

i strongly feel it is their tactic for now.

Obviously!

The piracy will start again. If HS has been delaying uploads due to that, it's still fine.