Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Even if he does, he is larger than life. I would love him even if he walks into sunshine alone with his cigar, smiling from a distance, remembering all that could be, crying a tear in loneliness under a gulp of Scotch!

I have a different view ,

How much ever larger than life one is , at the end of the day he needs a partner, a companion, a lover, a wife, and a family to look back to, to fall back on. Life is not the same always even for larger than life characters , they need a family to be with him through thick and thin .

Walking away he has done , he made few things where in he realized and redeemed and apologized already . It's a clean slate now

He rightly deserves her love this time around, he should have the family which he yearns for , a wife whom he loves unconditionally with all his heart .

not into the sunshine, but he should walk into the dawn, in the morning sunlight, with his kids in PJs and him and his wife in tracks , his wife should chide him for smoking , they should laugh merrily , with tears of happiness and satisfaction and contentment and gulp a scotch in a lavish party on acquiring yet another company and reaching new heights of success with his wife by his side

A larger than life man need not be alone and need not be sacrificial .

Edited by munnihyderabad - 4 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

This used to be my condition last year. 😅🤣

Trps ke liye hi hai toh they should notify the viewers in advance that the episode won't be up in the morning.

itna dimag inke paaasss nei hai , so it is better to upload episode anytime on the day , not any exact fixed time... cos isse aur bhi ek advantage hai .. jo log epi dekhte hai woh log suva suva written update, insta news, caps iss sab kay basis pe dekhte hai where one can easily find out the story of one's fav.. toh isse viwers kam ho jate hai ..aur kzk ek aisa show hai jiska TRP giraneka ek abhonabha conspiracy chalte hai hamesha sei no matter what ... so it is better sudden surprise deke epi upload karee, not any fixed time.. isse insta pe suva suva clips uploading ka dar nei honge... aur log HS pe dekhnegehi , cos vastly epi nei milega kahipe ...

i strongly feel it is their tactic for now.

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AryanSahil

So u mean she is also in our team this time 😉

ekta khudke team pe hai .. jaise usko profit milegi woh bhaisei karegi .. no matter what

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

ekta khudke team pe hai .. jaise usko profit milegi woh bhaisei karegi .. no matter what

Yeah how can I forget that
opsora2090 thumbnail

That's fine but they should make it clear. We won't wake up in the morning then.

kaiko inform kare taki sabko exact time pata chale ? iyeahi surprise hai ,it seems they will continue this for somedays ..it is not about editing ofcourse.. inkay show ka edit 2/3 pehlei ho jate hai ..

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

All other shows are up on hotstar except Kzk.

trp gimmick nothing else
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Jiti raho bahu rani .. jao mere liye gar,ma garam soup leke aao

yea lijiye massi ji Image
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Baki show toh conspiracy kay chakkar mai suva suva upload nei ho jate na insta pe , isiliye...

it is better to upload episode at noon or after noon ...

🤣 word masi word.
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

trp gimmick nothing else

Yes it sure is a tactic to increase TRP and increase the anticipation in viewers..

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This time she's fated to view him in a different light as the past deal is gone.

Sneha may be a link this time but she will lead them towards love...not a deal.

that's destiny , she will fall in love with the man, whom she mocked as "heartless " she made choices, she forced him to make choices , he left her , she was left to her destiny , which again brought her back to him.

Sneha will be a link a bond between them, last time a man fell in love in with the woman, who was his daughter's mother and now it will be a woman falling in love with the man , who will be her daughter's father . this phase will seal the deal for prerish