Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShivSaan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Even if he does, he is larger than life. I would love him even if he walks into sunshine alone with his cigar, smiling from a distance, remembering all that could be, crying a tear in loneliness under a gulp of Scotch!

I may be in minority, but I do not want that. That is what he did last time , and none of us were happy. I am in this for Prerish. Granted my preference is for RB more. But if Prerish doesn't happen and either of them end up with someone else, I as a viewer would not be satisfied. Walking away for your love and all sounds very poetic and poignant but I like happy endings. That is the only thing I want for Prerish. Now I may not get it from these makers but in that case only thing I will be left with is an intense desire to murder the CVS and Ekta and nothing else. He is larger than life as it is no need to sacrifice once again to prove it.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MR21

Good for you. I am in this uncertainty whether to renew or not. By Sep, we will have more clarity.

right. I feel they should have a monthly scheme or like that of ALT 3months.
1173608 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Koi galti nahi. I took it for GOT. Just happened to use it for this too.

Toh ghaav pe namak maine kaisa chidka
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

That horribly disgusting track shouldn't have existed. 🀒

Totally, such hard to digest scenes🀒

1174393 thumbnail

Kyuki jb se RB ka khauf aaya h ..I m seeing whole episode being put on social sites ..

Waise accha hai ..khauf bana rehna chahiye 😎😎

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShivSaan

I may be in minority, but I do not want that. That is what he did last time , and none of us were happy. I am in this for Prerish. Granted my preference is for RB more. But if Prerish doesn't happen and either of them end up with someone else, I as a viewer would not be satisfied. Walking away for your love and all sounds very poetic and poignant but I like happy endings. That is the only thing I want for Prerish. Now I may not get it from these makers but in that case only thing I will be left with is an intense desire to murder the CVS and Ekta and nothing else. He is larger than life as it is no need to sacrifice once again to prove it.

how cute it is to read πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
MR21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Maine kya kiya ki mujhpe iska bill phata

πŸ˜†smiley36smiley36smiley36

Word Count: 0

1174393 thumbnail

Maine toh Ipl dekhne ke liye lia tha ..ab toh RENEW krenge hi ..wo toh karan nhi chahte the ki mera paisa barbaad ho issilye aa gye wo star plus pe

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: DrshreyaKGrover

Kyuki jb se RB ka khauf aaya h ..I m seeing whole episode being put on social sites ..

Waise accha hai ..khauf bana rehna chahiye 😎😎

Word Count: 0

MR21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

I took VIP first then my mom started watching movies so I took Premium. But once Bajju gone we both stopped using HS πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

I also hardly watch any show in HS. Sometimes any new movies.πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ