Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: esha143

Aaj first time he was given so much screen space Ki saari kasar poori kardi.... Tukdon pe palne waale hum gareebon ke saamne aaj chappan bhog laga di hai Ekta ne... 😆

Exactly pura 5 Maine Kay bhukha ko 56 vog ka khana de dia Kahi ekta Hume halal toh nei Karen wale lol.. y way esha di.. Mereko n Riya ko aj rat de Dena hamare Prasad..dm Mai... Mai 9 baje Kay baad shuru karungi gif banani
Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago
ShivSaan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ok... My edited version of episode is ready on G-Drive. When do I post it here so as not to mess with TRPs. Ankie, oppo, shruti please tell.

Edited by ShivSaan - 4 years ago
1173608 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

I am stuck in a terrible terrible terrible traffic🤢

Vehicle didn't move from last 30 minutes😡

I will reach home very very late today🥺

Which means I will watch the episode very very late😭

I know how it feels

Ramya Paitence🤗

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ShivSaan

Ok... My edited version of episode is ready on G-Drive. When do I post it here so as not to mess with TRPs. Ankie, oppo, shruti please tell.

Don't post it here. Interested members can get it via PM.
1173608 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

I am looking at Bajju like this 🤤🙈🤤😍🤤🤤🤤😘😘😘😘

Ae besharam

Bhai hai woh tera

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

share it with oppo and me in pm and on Sunday sara you give links eksaath to Shruti she will update.
1177236 thumbnail

Can you please PM me???

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ok. So finally done watching the episode. Erica was brilliant in today's episode. The shift from happiness to disbelief was brilliant. The physicality of their relationship was awesomely brought out. There was so much awkwardness even in a simple touch last time which has completely vanished this time around. KSG KSG KSG...aapke baare mein kya bolun. Hot, hot, hot except that awkward voice in the dubbed portions at Hoogly. I'm really looking forward to the changed dynamics and how the story pans out

Phoenix_75 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm on cloud nine after watching the episode.... Hayyeee KSG☺️. So so happy today❤️ I personally feel that Bajaj and A are together in this... Bajaj made a call to someone when Prerna decided to go upstairs.... Maybe he informed A that Pre was here.... he closed Prernas mouth when she wanted to confront A and K. I feel Bajju wants to make K believe that Prerna is dead. However I want Pre to fall in love with RB post leap and that's what I think will happen. When all the mystery unfolds infront of Pre... she will still choose Bajaj over A.

This is the beginning of Prerish Story

Edited by Phoenix_75 - 4 years ago
1177236 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Ae besharam

Bhai hai woh tera

Ufff... Bhai logic choro...😡

I am waiting for 8 pm, to watch on TV...

TV pe dekhneka mazaa hi kuchh aur hai...