Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Laalchi_Reader

I was waiting for the update and it was worth waiting for.. Loved somnaath's characterisation in the update how despite of not being in good terms with bondita he addressed her as boudi and was the only one who saw her crying.. Anirudh smirking on front of saudamini while praising his wife's beauty inside OUT has my heart now I seriously want this scene in future anirudh taking care of bondita has my heart now I just can't wait to read further please do update soon

Love

Lalchi reader

Just loved your comment yaar..!!

Yes, I always thought of Som as someone who will come around with time.

And Ani taking care of her has always been my dream

Updated..!!

Sujz thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahisgirl12

Can you please please update soon? I am dying to read the next part. Loved it so damn much! ❤️

Updated..!! ❤️

Word Count: 1

Sujz thumbnail

First of all, This update is dedicated to my pyaaaari pyaaaariiii

soulmate behna @lalz and my very much sweet mishti doi jaisi Mishtiii...!!❤️

Happy Birthday my dearest gurlllsss.!! Stay blessed dono budhiyas..!!🤣

This is a veryyyy cliche but Rudhitalicious update..!!

Again, Don't feko chappals, tomatoes are fine

CHAPTER 3

Aniruddh was completely confused by her behavior. And now she had looked away, breaking their trance. This was something which never happened. He felt hurt and rejected and he didn’t knew why. He just knew something was up with Bondita.

Seeing her eyes brim with tears, he cupped her cheeks and asked; “What, What happened Bondita? Tell me… Are you- are you hurt? Is your head hurting? Should I call the doctor? Did- did someone tell something? Who? Did Batuk tease you? What-“

“Shhhh” Bondita silenced him with her shush. Aniruddh stopped his rant and looked at her, his arms still on either side of her cheeks. Bondita looked back at him and she closed her eyes trying to feel his touch. It was nothing sexual, it was intimate, Intimate in a warm way which cannot be explained- just like their relationship.

“Thank you…” Bondita said opening her eyes, her eyes brimming with tears. Aniruddh felt his heart being pricked by thrones. One thing he couldn’t stand was Bondita’s tears. Bondita as an 8 year old or an 18 year old, he couldn’t stand her crying. But the pain was different this time. Why? He couldn’t decipher.

“Why? Why Bondita? Why are you…” He tried to question but the need of the hour was something else. “Just, just stop crying… stop.. stop it!” Aniruddh said wiping her tears. Bondita just came out of her internal conflicts and thoughts. She held his hands and moved away. She tried to get up when Aniruddh pulled her back to the bed. She looked at Aniruddh in a questioning manner.

“Tum kahi nahi ja rahi Bondita. Tumhari tabiyat theek nahi hai!” Aniruddh stated, tightening his hold on her wrists.

Bondita replied; “But I returned yesterday only, I need to meet everyone!”

“Haveli ka chakkar tum theek hone ke baad laga sakti ho. Meri baat kyu nahi sunti tum kabhi bhi? Har baat par mujhse behes karna bhi acchi baat nahi hai Bondita. Tum humesha khud ke liye koi na koi musibat khada kar deti ho, aur tum par koi musibat aati hai toh mujh par aane ki samaan hui na? So please stop creating problems for your patidev.” Said Aniruddh.

Aniruddh’s carefree answer lit up another fire inside Bondita. Knowingly or unknowingly she created issues for Aniruddh. She stopped him from marrying his love. Whether he is expressing it or not, she knew what he sacrificed for her. He is being forced to spend this life with her, whom he doesn’t love. His heart might be bleeding. Bondita couldn’t take it.

“I am sorry?” Bondita said and Aniruddh was again taken aback.

“What?” Aniruddh asked.

“I am sorry, for creating problems for you…” said Bondita.

“Seriously? What is wrong with you Bondita? Tell me! What has happened to you?” asked Aniruddh, his voice being stern as he couldn’t stand her silence nor her being nonchalant.

“Nothing, I was just…” Bondita trailed off. Aniruddh noticed her, she looked extremely pale and sick. He could confront her afterwards, she needed to freshen up and have some food to take medicines and then rest.

Aniruddh ordered; “Woh sab chodo! You go and freshen up. I’ll be here.” Bondita nodded slowly and got out of the bed. Aniruddh helped her to do so as he feared if she would fall off, because she looked so weak. Bondita went up to the wardrobe to take her clothes and she stumbled on the carpet and she held onto wardrobe for balance. Aniruddh stood up instinctively.

“You need help there?” asked Aniruddh. Bondita turned with a curious expression on her face.

“Help? For what? To take bath?” Bondita asked with her usual questioning attitude. She didn’t knew what she had signed up for. Aniruddh walked towards her slowly steadily and stopped near to her. By near to her it means, a bit too near for Bondita. Her breathing hitched.

“Bondita Roy Chowdhary… I had very innocent intentions but since you are so keen on getting my help, maybe I cannn change my intentions to what you asked.” Saying this, he kept a hand on the wardrobe door, just beside her head and leaned onto her and asked; “What say?” it was a faint whisper, with his lips near hers. His breath fanned on her and she was frozen.

“Ehh, huh.. No Thanks.!” Saying this she ran away to bathroom, forgetting to even take her clothes. Aniruddh was standing there alone and then reality hits him. What he just did.

“What happened to me? What was I doing? You just made her so uncomfortable Aniruddh. Such a nutcase you are! Kabhi bhi kuch bhi karta hai tu.” Aniruddh slapped himself and got out of the room to ask Bihari to send food for Bondita. Taking advantage of that, Bondita came outside to collect her clothes and went into the shower.

It was night. Aniruddh was in the study examining and studying his latest case. He didn’t see the time and when he did, he got to know it was really late. The doctor had asked him to put wet clothing on Bondita’s forehead at night as her fever tend to get high at nights which might prevent her from sleeping. The alarming clock just made him rush to kitchen and he could see the kitchen and whole house was empty. Even bihari might have slept, so Aniruddh Roy Chowdhary prepared all of it and went inside the room.

He saw Bondita lying on her bead, she had frown on her face and eyes closed. Her head was moving to sides furiously and she was mumbling something. He knew her fever had crossed the par. She took the medicine but he forgot to do his duty. Blame him for not informing others in the house about her medicine courses or what the doctor said! Otherwise at least they would have did it.

Aniruddh sat on the bed and kept his hands on her forehead, he could feel her body burning hot. Just as his hands touched her forehead, she relaxed a bit and Aniruddh felt somehow happy seeing it. Why? He doesn’t know. He took his hands and started dipping the cloth on hot water and then on Bondita’s forehead. He kept doing it until she didn’t relax. And once she was a bit relaxed he covered her with the blanket and was about to go to keep the utensils back in kitchen while he felt a small hand rounding his wrists, he saw Bondita with her eyes half open, she looked so tired and it broke his heart to see that.

“Pa..Pati Babu, stay here…” Bondita whispered and Aniruddh felt his heart filling hearing her honest request. Her wanting him close somehow satisfied him and he was far from discovering the truth of why he had that satisfaction. Aniruddh sat back on the bed and he switched off the light keeping the side lamp lit. He then started caressing her head until she didn’t fell asleep.

At least that’s what his intention was, but he fell asleep in between and he settled their beside Bondita, leaving his bed beside hers alone.

The sun rays hit Aniruddh’s eyes like it was putting up a war with his orbs. He opened his eyes with a frown. He felt a weight on his body and he looked down to see Bondita, her head in the space between his face and shoulders, his nape to be precise and her hands clutching on his chest. He saw himself engulfing her as tightly as possible.

He looked down at her. Her face devoid of any makeup, just that sindoor adoring her forehead. It screamed she was his wife. And no matter what happens, even if she didn’t had any makeup or bindi, she always wore her sindoor. Even though Aniruddh had asked her not to if she doesn’t want to, he had secretly enjoyed it for some weird reason he was unknown of.

Aniruddh’s thought process was broken when the tiny figure on his arms started moving and opened her eyes. It was a mini heart attack for her when she saw herself tangled with Aniruddh. She could feel his strong scent hitting her nose giving her solace which she couldn’t even measure. He has always been her solace, right? But for him? She was already having a guilty heart for blocking him from his dream and now she couldn’t do it when she knew he doesn’t want her, most importantly when he loves someone else. She moved away.

And then she for the first time in her life called him something which just opened the path for all truth to be unfolded, maybe not so fast, but in a slow process.

“I am sorry Pat- Aniruddh Babu. Maybe in sleep I did… that. I am sorry.” She said getting up from the bed and sitting.

Aniruddh also sat up and was about to confront her when the door creaked open. He had forgot to close it last night. Saudamini just entered the room and Aniruddh-Bondita were sitting in the bed, Aniruddh’s hands still clutching onto Bondita’s arms, which happened in the process of getting up to sitting on the bed, like 2 children who were caught stealing Roshogullas.

Ab kya hoga? 😲

Did you like the update?

Yes toh please please vote and COMMENT zaroor kar lena bhai-behen log kyoki uske bina update karne ka dil nahi karta..!! Toh plijj COMMENT..!! Let me know what you think of the update.

Love,

-Sujz!❤️

Edited by Sujz - 4 years ago
--Lalz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Sujz🤗 thank you so much for this update ❤️

Means alot 🤗

Loved the update!! Beautifully penned 👍🏼 It's indeed rudhitalicious update 🤗

liked the part how Anirudh is realizing his feeling towards Bondu and the last part mini witnessing their togetherness 🤣 Kash ye dikathe future mein!!! Want intense scene like this in upcoming updates

Can't wait to read more n more 🤗

Love you sujz for dedicating this update for me and Misti so sweet of you lil sis 😊

Rishtaa Teraa meraa 🤗🤗

I want you to write next update soon don't make us wait behena

P.s Bhudiya bolneki zaaroorat nahi 😡🤣 hum to bachi hein😛

Edited by --Lalz-- - 4 years ago
Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This whole update really has my heart 💜❤ firstly tell how to get over this flirty anirudh.. I mean what else do I want anirudh being so 😉 with his wife that too In a daze ahh thank you so much for this.. Pati babu is really scratching his head gauging the situation and her weird behavior 😅 loved it her this attitude is really messing up with his brain.. Bondita holding his hand asking him to stay and he happily obliging her this wish .. Now do I even need to. Say that I'm totally in love with the morning scene anirudh adoring her sindoor was so lovely and deep just when I thought the update cannot get better then this here comes the end dhamaka mini standing at the door seeing our rudhita on bed.. This girl surely doesn't know it's not safe to enter a couples room just like that 😅 I'm desperately waiting for the next part please make it soon

Love

Lalchi reader

priasr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update😍👏👏

I m loving this version of anirudh babu ❤️

Eagerly waiting for the next chapter

Pls pls update soon

Edited by priasr - 4 years ago
nancy56 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

After reading this , I litrally bow down to your writing skills dear !

Where should I start from ?

The first part of Bondita being this emotional mess was a master piece . I just loved it

Ani being flirty was on point , nothing forced but natural

The whole taking care part , and being so regular and at the same time feeling something new in the same process was just amazing !!!

You have my heart sissy for the last part. I just love how real this could get - subtle , platonic on the surface and intense and passionate deep down.

The last part of Saudamini coming and catching them was a nice move - and congratulations for such a great story flow !!!

Zainu621 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hello guys. I'm v bew here as just tday watched all epis of dis show n addicted after long .. both d leads r doing superb job n I'm sure as always bonita will grow up n sum other actress will play d role but is that d same case with the guy too as I dnt want pravisht to be replaced ?? Any idea ??

Frozenfire thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update!! Loved how ani was teasing bonditha and also how he was showing his affection for her when she was asleep, can't wait to read Mimi's reaction seeing them together!!

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Such a beautiful update