Very beautifully written

Shrini thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Beautifully written ❤️Anirudh's concern for Bondita   Wanna read more of it😳

eagerly waiting for next Chapter😳

nancy56 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am literally hyperventilating after reading this !!! This was so beautiful, your language was spot on. The way you described Bondita - she looked beautiful. Like that perfect shyness with modesty and non chalance. She behaved like a classy women , admiring Anirudh and feeling a bit guilty too. She wasn’t like “ oh my god oh my god , what have you done , don’t stay with me ;you can leave.”

Rather she simply with a guilty heart is appreciating what god has given her. And the last part about Ani and Bondita is so good , I am dying after that .

The way only Somnath saw her face , and not everyone was also very realistic .

I just loved it

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

What are you dear...! You're just truly amazing. Loved your updates everytime. Please do keep updating. Loved it.

Past1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing dear. Can actually feel every emotions from the way u beautiful expressed it with ur writings 😍😍😍😍😍 I am simply damned by your this piece of work. And thank you so much for such a update....

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This story has become an addiction for me. Thank you for writing it.🤗

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ek toh you make me crave for more..And itna chotu update kaun deta hai? ?😒..

Such a beautiful part re

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I was waiting for the update and it was worth waiting for.. Loved somnaath's characterisation in the update how despite of not being in good terms with bondita he addressed her as boudi and was the only one who saw her crying.. Anirudh smirking on front of saudamini while praising his wife's beauty inside OUT has my heart now I seriously want this scene in future anirudh taking care of bondita has my heart now I just can't wait to read further please do update soon

Love

Lalchi reader

mahiii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Can you please please update soon? I am dying to read the next part. Loved it so damn much! ❤️

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Suj 🤗

Lovely update and beautifully penned the emotion of Ani and Bon ❤️

Glad Ani got to know about Mini's true face... Liked the part he conveyed to mini about Bon being beautiful inside out thousand time more 😍 (mini ko kud zor ka thappad 🤣)

And bon being formal and silent is affecting Ani (initial stage of analyzing that he is falling for her)

Uh can't wait to read the next part of bon knowing Ani over with mini and he is into her now!!! (but slowly steadily)

Again can't wait after this update!!! Please write next part soon 😳 I'm waiting 😆

Aww..!! Thank you so much dear..!!

@bold of course..!! varna zyada din tang ni krna pdega mjhe tko, story hi khtm ho jayegi hai na🤣