Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Kaede

Update soon, I want boni to tell ani that she is not his wife.😈😈😈😈😈

am speechless🤣

nancy56 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujz

wow, you are commenting on my stories..!! I feel so privileged.. Thank you so much

Hey ! Don’t say that . I am not that good , and you are brilliant my dear . We all Are learning . As a reader - I want you to update soon. As a writer in this forum - i can wait any amount of time to read such beautiful works !!!!!

Loved it .

Past1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pls update soon yaar this is amazing 😍😍😍😍😍

mahiii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Loved it! ❤️

Please update the next part soon....can't wait!

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nancy56

Hey ! Don’t say that . I am not that good , and you are brilliant my dear . We all Are learning . As a reader - I want you to update soon. As a writer in this forum - i can wait any amount of time to read such beautiful works !!!!!

Loved it .

Omg So sweeet!

Thank you so much..!! ❤️

I have updated

Sujz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Past1

Pls update soon yaar this is amazing 😍😍😍😍😍

updated..!!😊

Word Count: 1

Sujz thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahisgirl12

Loved it! ❤️

Please update the next part soon....can't wait!

Thank you dear❤️

Updated..!!😊

Sujz thumbnail

Again disclaimer: don't jootha phekaoing, tomatoes are fine..!!

dedicated to @lalzz!!❤️ rishtaa teraaaaa meraaa🤗

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 2

Aniruddh was flabbergasted by all of it. Yes, the relationship ended years ago, but all his life he thought of it as his first love. Yes, it was an infatuation but it was real as long as it existed. They weren’t compatible, but he didn’t wanted his illusion of his first love to break.

“I tried to retrieve those papers once you got married Aniruddh. After deceiving me like that I deserved to get at least what was written on those papers right? But sad, I didn’t. and if you didn’t knew, I am getting married soon. To the Chatterjee’s son, He is a Barrister from London. I got a better deal. So it will be better if you accept your mistakes and forget me, I am not going to come back to you!” Saudamini stated.

Aniruddh was enraged. “Who said I am coming back to you? After hearing all this, I want to thank my stars that I wasn’t married to you! And congrats for you marriage, I have no interest in becoming a deal of yours. I have better things to do in life.”

“Like baby-sitting your wife?” asked Saudamini.

Aniruddh smirked: “You should be a bit more updated. She is 18 now and let me tell you, Bondita Roy Chowdhary looks thousand times more beautiful than you, inside OUT.” He said emphasizing the last word.

Saudamini’s face turned red due to embarrassment and anger. She left from there. Aniruddh had managed to back answer her. But his heart was broken, not because of Saudamini getting married to someone else, but knowing all the moments he lived thinking it was love, was just a game, a deal. For him it was moments he lived, he loved and he kept it as a memory of his childhood and innocence. But all of it was broken today. He couldn’t handle that. It damaged him so much. Though their relationship didn’t last, that woman was his childhood friend and played a major role in his life. He couldn’t go back to haveli today, he decided to meet Saurabh and left from there.

Bondita ran inside the haveli, she was drenched in the water. Somnath saw her getting inside. Although he wasn’t that sweet to her, seeing her running inside, with her eyes puffy from crying and tears evoked a kind of concern inside him. He called out for her; “Boudi..!”. But she didn’t listen to anyone. She had listened enough for the night and now she needed solitude. Batuk &Trilochan also tried to stop her but she didn’t. It was only Somnath who saw her crying. She ran inside her room and slammed the door and no one dared to open it and waited for Aniruddh to come who could rightfully open that door.

It was morning. Everyone was busy in their normal duties. Bondita was nowhere to be seen and the people in the mansion didn’t seem to care. That is when Aniruddh took his entry. Somnath was the first person to see him.

“Dada, aap poori raat kahan the?” asked Somnath. Batuk entered the scenario, Trilochan was busy in his pooja and Binoy was busy swimming inside the newspaper.

“Aap theek toh ho? Matlab, kal jo aapko mila… aap pareshaan..” Batuk trailed. Aniruddh looked at him, glaring would be the best word to be used.

“No. I am alright. Absolutely right. That doesn’t matter to me and it shouldn’t. Don’t worry you all, that chapter is closed. Forever.” Said Aniruddh. Yes they knew what was found and that’s why they were tensed last night. But hearing this everyone felt relieved but there was another problem nagging them now. Aniruddh could see it in everyone’s face. He could see everyone there except one, Bondita.

“Where is Bondita? Udhi nahi abhi tak?” Asked Aniruddh.

Trilochan replied; “Kal bahu jaise bawli ho gayi thi! Baarish dekhte hi daudke gayi bahar baarish me khelne.!” Aniruddh was surprised hearing his Kaka saying this with such admiration, he had great admiration and love for Bondita, now he considers Bondita as a daughter he was denied of.

Batuk continued; “yeah , I saw her coming back drenched in rain. She went to room and closed the door. I guess she is sleeping. She travelled a lot yesterday, she deserves to rest.”

Somnath was the only one who noticed the tears in her eyes, he kept mum because he knew what might have happened. Aniruddh nodded to them and left upstairs.

Aniruddh was climbing the stairs and he had a strong, new found determination inside his mind. After the long conversation he had with Saurabh the last night he knew, what he should do and what he should let go of. He had to focus on Bondita, her studies and mentoring her now rather than regretting a relationship he had which held no meaning for him now. His heart was starting to beat furiously, he didn’t know why. Last night he didn’t get time to talk to Bondita, he thought of having a conversation with her once she wakes up.

He knocks the door several times but she doesn’t open. He slightly pushes the door and he finds she didn’t lock it. He gets inside the room and as soon as he enters he sees Bondita sleeping on her bed with her back facing him.

He goes around and his face instantly softens as Bondita’s image is captured in his chocolate brown orbs. She looked incredibly innocent sleeping on her stomach, her lips forming a pout. But one thing disturbed him. Her eyes. It looked puffy and she looked pale. He couldn’t help but sit beside her.

“Bondita…” he called softly, trying to wake her up. He knew how she would get angry on him for letting her sleep so long. But she didn’t wake up this time. He called two more times.

He kept his hands on her hand to shake her and he took back his hands instantly. She was burning down with fever. Aniruddh couldn’t believe it, the temperature was so high. He kept his hands on her forehead and neck to confirm it. He was worried as hell and rushed out of the room.

Seeing him like that Somnath asked; “Kya hua Dada?”

“Bondita is burning with fever, uski tabiyat ekdum kharab hai. I guess yesterday’s game in rain served her well! Let her wakeup, I will scold her so much.” Said Aniruddh searching the doctor’s number.

Somnath was silent as he knew it wasn’t just the rain but the emotional baggage she might have got with it. Aniruddh called the doctor and asked him to rush home and he was back to Bondita.

He could see hair strands disturbing her. Aniruddh smiled faintly seeing her innocent face. He tucked back the hair strands from her face and sat besides her just staring at her. He could see so many questions not deciphered on her face, even in the sleep. He wondered what could be that.

Bondita showed some movement and Aniruddh was taken aback. She opened her eyes slowly and her eyes captured Aniruddh’s face first and foremost. Her lips instantly curved into a smile seeing his face.

“Pati Babu…” she whispered. Aniruddh felt his heart tingling. There was an awkward silence but it felt comfortable even then, in a weird way.

She tried to wake up and sit but then she clutched onto her head calling her mother. She was suffering from a severe headache too, she was almost about to fell onto a side as she lost her balance but Aniruddh balanced her.

“Bondita!” he called out as he hold onto her shoulders. She fell onto his chest and she closed her eyes, relaxing herself. Aniruddh remained like that for two minutes. Unconsciously he closed his eyes, feeling a certain amount of solace as this lady fell into his arms. Then he tried to lay her down on the bed and he saw, she was asleep again.

The doctor came and Aniruddh went insane hearing she was suffering from high fever. Batuk and Somnath tried to calm him down but he didn’t. The doctor prescribed medicines and left. Aniruddh literally threatened Bihari to rush to wherever he could go and get the medicines. He sat with Bondita for some more time before he went to freshen up.

Aniruddh was out of the shower and was in front of the mirror, combing his hair when he heard a little sweet voice spreading in the air.

“Maa…!”

Aniruddh looked into the side to see Bondita opening her eyes slowly, coming into consciousness. He looked the side table and saw the medicines were already there with a glass of milk, all ready.

He went up to Bondita and helped her to get up and sit. Bondita massaged her head herself and last night’s memories flashed onto her head.

“What was the need to go and play in the rain? What are you? Five? See how severe fever you have got? You’ll have to take the medicines.! Chalo!” Aniruddh said as he took the medicines from the side table.

Bondita took the medicines and drank the milk without any objection. She couldn’t object, she couldn’t even back answer him, not even in the mildest way. She owed him a lot, she is indebted to him. It was because of her, he couldn’t live his life the way he wanted. It was because of her, he had to leave his love. She was the throne. And that truth pricked her heart. She never wanted to be an obstacle for anyone and today she realizes she was an obstacle for the man she admired the most.

“Thank You.” She whispered. Aniruddh was shocked. Even though they didn’t share a husband-wife relationship she never thanked him. They weren’t that formal with each other. Both knew they had feelings of gratitude but never expressed it in words, which was much formal. But now she felt it was better if she paid back the debt, at least the gratitude slowly.

He looked into Bondita’s face and she was already looking at him. Something was different. Her eyes didn’t had the glory it held all the time, especially when looking at him.

She couldn’t lock her eyes with his for a long time. As soon as she felt her eyes threatening to brim with tears, she looked away shocking Aniruddh even more. He felt rejected.

What had happened to his Bondita?

Hmm..!! How was it?

Please VOTE & yea, Please DO LET ME KNOW what you think in COMMENTS.!! It really inspires me..!!

Love,

-Sujz! ❤️

Edited by Sujz - 4 years ago
--Lalz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Suj 🤗

Lovely update and beautifully penned the emotion of Ani and Bon ❤️

Glad Ani got to know about Mini's true face... Liked the part he conveyed to mini about Bon being beautiful inside out thousand time more 😍 (mini ko kud zor ka thappad 🤣)

And bon being formal and silent is affecting Ani (initial stage of analyzing that he is falling for her)

Uh can't wait to read the next part of bon knowing Ani over with mini and he is into her now!!! (but slowly steadily)

Again can't wait after this update!!! Please write next part soon 😳 I'm waiting 😆

Edited by --Lalz-- - 4 years ago
Soma84 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am in love with this ss. Plz don't stop. My cravings for the next updates is increasing. I just want to read n read n read. I wish the chapters never end.