Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Its a Fake show... made just to whitewash Shukla's image ater the HJ drama in BB13 and to transfer Sana's votes to Shukla to help him become fixed BB13 winner.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

If she isn’t that cocky and act pricey they wouldn’t have been harsh...shukli days are gone. Now it’s time to repay for the benefits received in bigboss....yes halaal time.

hasini009 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

indraneelbb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_Have_A_Spine

Its a Fake show... made just to whitewash Shukla's image ater the HJ drama in BB13 and to transfer Sana's votes to Shukla to help him become fixed BB13 winner.

Lol..Bhai Shukla ka fever utar lo...this show is only about Sana...and it is quite boring...they must do some twist and trick if they wanna revive TRP..

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indraneelbb

Lol..Bhai Shukla ka fever utar lo...this show is only about Sana...and it is quite boring...they must do some twist and trick if they wanna revive TRP..

Ok... only if Shukla enters the show as wildcard & punches Sana... it will get TRPs.

chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: I_Have_A_Spine

Ok... only if Shukla enters the show as wildcard & punches Sana... it will get TRPs.

He can pull ,push, strangulate in fun,jump on her ,sleep on her and ....then trp will touch sky.

Wasn't BB all about sidnaaz...and all the trp was bcoz of this couple....as claimed by many.