Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Welcome welcome.. 🥳 by Mr & Mrs abir rajvansh

Edited by LetThereBeLight - 4 years ago
LetThereBeLight thumbnail

Welcome to new At everyone... 🥳

Nami thank you so much dear and also sorry for the note in last two At notes... we will be very careful hereafter🤗 

lets concentrate on what we love..

My favorite scene... ❤️ Abir making mish understand ehsaan n pyaar ka difference... those days 

https://twitter.com/NoxyStann/status/1234018247680368640

Appu1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Obviously..it's abt Rhea only..some observations that I have made seeing her and Sha's once in a blue moon IVs..😆😆

Tell me also.. any thing about rhesha or things u can’t say here.. pm me also

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I will vaishu..let me do more research yaar..I have to watch more videos and I will get back to u..😆😆

Melodic_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Appu1981

Tell me also.. any thing about rhesha or things u can’t say here.. pm me also

Arey there's no big pahaad yaar..it's just a few things that I have noticed and that I liked ...

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

totally agreed mini... smiley20

actually i expected mish to apologize before but not after break up when meenu actively used it against her... if it would not have happen surely mish asking sorry for hiding would make sense but not now... she was used by meenu she just needs to learn to not trust meenu... 

@bold - exactly this mini.... i still dont understand why they are not learning from past mistake... someone has to make them understand this, like how parul maasi did, compared to mah house they didnt made mish understand abir should know truth or guided her properly.. in rjv nothing is hidden at one point everything comes out in open and they get proper guidance n improve themselves kunal is the best example of it.... so with mish here, n abir finally changing in improving we can expect things to change, dynamics to change...

and main problem n difference is Abir has people who can reprimand him for his mistake from mishti to rjv to everyone but for mish no one ever said what she did is wrong infact everyone encourages her thats where problem lies... they need to correct her even if her intentions are right... she defintely needs proper guidance... 

@italic - totally agreed mini... there is still long way to go for them... 

Even I wanted Mish to apologize but before breakup. Her apologizing after breakup became pointless when Abir's blunders overshadowed hers. 

I have theory for this about Maheshwari family not reprimanding her. If you look at the dynamics whenever a problem occurs they all put Mishti in the forefront to solve it. Even Mishti willingly takes the lead. For example when Kuhu went missing Mishti went to look for her alone, when Nannu got sick she took the lead in organizing everything when everyone else panicked. Likewise when some problem occured during Kuku shaadi I remember BM saying lets call Mishti she will solve it. Infact they actively encourages her to solve all their problems. When everything is resolved they sideline her. Like for Meenu and Kunal they tried to sideline her just because Mishti wasn't acceptable to them, even though she was the one who fought for Kuku relationship.

So, why would they reprimand her for taking risks and solving Abir's problems or other's for that matter. In fact it was very risky going behind Baba alone, but they all started praising her. Infact Abir was only one who was concerned abt her safety when he came to know abt it.

Regarding lying and hiding things, they actually do reprimand her but for the wrong reasons. Instead of being concerned about her/understand her they try to blame her which is kind of has the opposite effect on Mishti. Why would she confide in them wilingly when they wouldn't understand her?But she replies honestly when confronted but will keep things hidden as long as she could.

Regarding confiding in Abir the family doesn't know the extent to which she goes to protect Abir. So why would they reprimand her??

Regarding the secrets related to Abir, someone or the other is always in loop. And they do guide him in their best way to handle it maturely. Like Naanu, maasi or even Kunal. Not that Abir shares it but they also know it. Like you said, secrets never remain secrets for long within the RJV family. So they address it and move on. 

But I agree Mishti needs guidance even Kuhu for that matter. Their habit of handling things alone has always put them in hot waters. Infact they both are truly alone in their family. 

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

muje bhi batavo... 

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Koi hai😃

Remembering the love beginning stage of MishBir😃

Hai hai

I feel MishBir still have that beauty n charm

But their interactionS.... Their feelings, their relationship everything has changed😊

I still feel this production house n channel never even promoted MishBir

Now I see in every add red duppatta show is portion promoted

Why.. Why why this Steph motherly treatment to this show n couple which is doing good for the channel🤬

haha Mishbir are still the same cool... just went through twitter wow they are posting old caps n videos n its making me nostalgic... 

you know they are gonna trend for mishbir and also they have started concentration on mishbir only... the basic thing is how much we talk of others its positive or negative its gonna be hype only n channel n makers will concentrate on them so we need to hype n talk about mishbir only rather than getting frustrated over the others 😆 

we too can follow this naa..

Melodic_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

muje bhi batavo... 

I saw this coming😆😆i have to do more work yaar..then I will get back to u as well 😆😆

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Anu fans have planned to trend #WeWantMishBir ,on 1,2,3 March from 6 pm to 9 pm 

ya i saw that too vaishu... its good naa atleast now they need to understand mishbir are leads n some of the trends have led to good