Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiyaS2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

only her fans who tried best efforts trending like hell to make sidnaaz reality 🤣🤣 she n her fans got babaji ka thullu from sid himself who moved on 😆

Originally posted by: anna143

She cant handle fame and her fans are cry babies- they are crying that GG broke Sid naaz 🤣🤣 omg I swear along with her even her twitter fans are brainless

SimsNaiken thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9YIZiIBfW5/?igshid=kg6j7z3ud6jn

Yeh ladki nahi suderegi. As I’ve always said Shehnaaz is very mean spirited. She knows that she’s on national TV and she’s conscious about what can be shown when it comes to her (as proved in fight with brother etc). She should know better than to mock someone like this.

I see a lot of her fans compare her to Kapil Sharma and say it’s comedy. There’s a very fine line between comedy and mocking. When Kapil, Bharti and friends imitate an artist there’s a level of respect and admiration for the artists craft.

Here Shehnaaz is being over the top and mocking Himanshi as she did originally with the I Like It song. Even her singing is out of tune and bad. This isn’t funny it’s mean. She often crosses over this line. She’s definitely a funny gal but she doesn’t know where the line is.

Barunash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SimsNaiken

Yeh ladki nahi suderegi. As I’ve always said Shehnaaz is very mean spirited. She knows that she’s on national TV and she’s conscious about what can be shown when it comes to her (as proved in fight with brother etc). She should know better than to mock someone like this.

I see a lot of her fans compare her to Kapil Sharma and say it’s comedy. There’s a very fine line between comedy and mocking. When Kapil, Bharti and friends imitate an artist there’s a level of respect and admiration for the artists craft.

Here Shehnaaz is being over the top and mocking Himanshi as she did originally with the I Like It song. Even her singing is out of tune and bad. This isn’t funny it’s mean. She often crosses over this line. She’s definitely a funny gal but she doesn’t know where the line is.

@bold

Perfectly described her the way I see her specially when she was doing with koena also

I hope usko koi savva ser mile and she can be made into laughing stock and see how it feels on the receiving end

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Do the men have any self respect/ego? she is ordering them like slaves. They are doing it. Ballu is not falling for her trap, neither the Dr.

Maaayur is a roadside guy and so is that isdeep/rohan.

indraneelbb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: b.sweetdoll1

By the looks of it- she is a classic example of how fame gets into your head. I see a road of depression and downfall for her... she just cannot handle it unless a GOOD manager comes into her life.

I blame the channel and host of BB13 too for her to behave like this as they have praised her and put her on pedestal for no reason. Because of WKW air, even HMs from BB13 started licking her ass... Now she thinks she is the queen.

Thank you Mayank for showing her original place. Thank you Gautam for giving her the much needed reality check!

Now at last we are in the same boat..

b.sweetdoll1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimsNaiken

She has lost it.... few last desperate measures to save the flop MSK show. Fighting with her brother [fake] and imitating Himanshi again not in a good way but to put her down. Can see that mean streak and jealousy as you have mentioned. I think she is just unable to digest to see how Asim and Himanshi are going strong and loved by the janta. She has her own fan foll but not enuf for her i guess. Aur udhar Sid is annoyed to no end with #sidnaaz tag 🤣🤣

Abhi aur jillat ke laddu khane baki hai once she is out of the show and when Sid wont give her any bhav! --- Here I will be at peace even if Sid n Sana get along or even marry each other or create more controversies... any which way I am gonna have fun and sukoon.... made for each other! 🤣🤣