Mujhe aap pasand nae aayein

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

This is what Punjab's Rakhi Sawant gets to hear in her swanyanwar show..i bet even actual Rakhi Sawant must have had people taking more interest in her in her swayanwar

Literally anyone is really interested in shenaaz..there is one guy who is totally into jasleen instead and this one just gave it back to her in an honest manner..he did not like her..simple as it is

shenaaz is acting as if the onus of liking or disliking can only be for her..when you hook up/date/marry..it has to be both the ways..also her stupid tasks are of no use either..she is totally hung over on shukla..is hardly taking any interest in contestants..and she expects them to be head over heels falling for her..i am glad this guy gave it back to her..it couldn't have been done better and it was much needed to bring her back to earth..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I heard some people who liked Sana previously now finding her very proud and haughty.

I actually liked dt guy just for having the guts to speak his heart. He probably came liking Sana from BB but now doesn't like her. Simple. Sana has to show an interest in the show and the contestants as well if they remotely want the show to succeed. It can't be all one sided.

mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I missed that episode. When did this happen?

Rmenon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I also loved it ..no sane guy in his senses would like this cheap behavior of hers.she is not likable anymore all her decisions and tasks are cheap and kiddish.she have no charm, elegance or charisma to run a show on herself.paras is doing far better then her and presenting himself better.while sana coming out as an immature egoist girl.

Edited by Rmenon - 4 years ago
1034771 thumbnail

Rakhi ka Swayamvar was gold in terms of entertainment. The boys had worked sincerely to win her hand. After that, every swayamvar-vadhu was little boring compared to the previous one. This has potential to be better than Ratan's one. Hope the creatives & Sana, esp. the male contestants put more efforts.

Edited by PranPriye - 4 years ago
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The doctor guy doesn’t like her. Mayur is more interested in Jasleen. Rohanpreet is only here to have fun.😆. Only two guys are making any effort.

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

The doctor guy doesn’t like her. Mayur is more interested in Jasleen. Rohanpreet is only here to have fun.😆. Only two guys are making any effort.

two guys mein ek tharki hai toh ek SidNaz shipper. bacha kon, Paras😉🤣

Edited by hasini009 - 4 years ago
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

balraj is a ploy by the channel

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TC_FA

balraj is a ploy by the channel

Balraj is 100% the fixed winner from Sana’s option. There is a reason why he’s been promoted so much more by the channel than other competitors lol

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

i just loved it when the doctor said i don't like you .