Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: shalini1323

This is confusing! Sanjay mishra's wife is Kiran Mishra and NOT Roshni.
And Kiran is like 50+ and so is Sanjay Misra. Roshni achreja was a tv actress and I think she's the wife of Taghubir yadav. I don't think it states anywhere on the internet that Roshni Achreja was the wife of Sanjay Mishra. Roshni was in that serial Banegi Apni Baat. Raghubir Yadav/Sanjay Misra and her seem poles apart.  Now, I don't know who poornima is? Poornima is Ragubir's ex-wife? And Ragubir had an affair with Nandita Das?! so weird!

Poornima used to dance at clubs (not the dance dance, you know). Raghubir havas mein aake shaadi kiya... phir woh seperate ho gaye... Poornima ke saath Raghuvir ka ek beta hai... Raghuvir pays that boy's bills... Poornima demanded huge amount of money which is not possible for him to pay so he couldn't divorce... Raghuvir had washed dirty laundry about his first wife like 5-10 years back. The woman is back to doing her job. 

This is the first time I'm reading about Raghuvir and Nandita.., thi bhi toh kya bura kiya he had separate from his wife long ago. He lives in with Archana like a couple, has a son with her. I was not aware Archana was Sanjay Mishra's wife.

Kehne ka matlab hai... Taali ek haath se nahi bajti. Raghuvir's first wife is far from abla naari. Ulta she is the abusive woman... bringing up the son to be like her... graduate son demands aiyaashi ke money from Raghuvir. 

sreefan thumbnail

They didnt divorce ? didnt he go to jail for not paying alimony as per court order?

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I don't know who these celebs are but 🤢

sreefan thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoinks

Poornima used to dance at clubs (not the dance dance, you know). Raghubir havas mein aake shaadi kiya... phir woh seperate ho gaye... Poornima ke saath Raghuvir ka ek beta hai... Raghuvir pays that boy's bills... Poornima demanded huge amount of money which is not possible for him to pay so he couldn't divorce... Raghuvir had washed dirty laundry about his first wife like 5-10 years back. The woman is back to doing her job. 

This is the first time I'm reading about Raghuvir and Nandita.., thi bhi toh kya bura kiya he had separate from his wife long ago. He lives in with Archana like a couple, has a son with her. I was not aware Archana was Sanjay Mishra's wife.

Kehne ka matlab hai... Taali ek haath se nahi bajti. Raghuvir's first wife is far from abla naari. Ulta she is the abusive woman... bringing up the son to be like her... graduate son demands aiyaashi ke money from Raghuvir. 

same raghubir had told court wife is nsd teacher and earns more than him plus does concerts nationally and internationally. did he come out with club dancer allegation also after all that?  as for being abusive, both Raghubir and Roshni said their spouses were abusive towards them. in those days no one knew Roshni's ex-husband and so they got away saying whatever they wanted.

main thing is he didnt pay maintenance and has been wriggling out of it for ages giving all kind of excuses. whatever else they accuse each other of is irrelevant. 

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Pics would've helped...who are all these people?

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I have nothing but respect for Nandita for all she does for the downtrodden.