WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

This show is more like a mini Splitsvilla in BB house than a continuation of spin off of original swayambar show.

Earlier people used to get real dates and chances to impress but yahan toh Kuch aur hi ho rha hai. Task ke naam pe bhi dhaba tha aaj ka task.

Colors defo needs better creatives.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I just saw the promo of the task and was like 🤣

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

splitsvilla looks a great show in comparison to this show 😆 atleast they have better tasks and good locations. BB house looks so depressing now. 🤪

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Splitsvilla has better tasks. Hosts also are pretty decent

Splitsvilla looks so much more better after watching today's promo. The concept looks pretty much similar if they position it as a dating show and improve the tasks it can do better trp wise

luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Seriously not sure of where the show is heading. Mix of BB and splitsvilla and that too cheap versions.

WhtsinAname thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

I just saw the promo of the task and was like 🤣

I saw the episode for the very first tym yesterday and I was like wht the hell is happening here.

It's like a wannabe Splitsvilla😆

WhtsinAname thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

splitsvilla looks a great show in comparison to this show 😆 atleast they have better tasks and good locations. BB house looks so depressing now. 🤪

True.

Splitsvilla atleast has gud casting agents who pick up contestants who hv some capabilities.

No idea how Paras and Sana agreed to this.

WhtsinAname thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

Splitsvilla has better tasks. Hosts also are pretty decent

Splitsvilla looks so much more better after watching today's promo. The concept looks pretty much similar if they position it as a dating show and improve the tasks it can do better trp wise

Yeah Splitsvilla definitely has better tasks and the hosts and team make those tasks interesting and see to it that it's done properly. It's certainly much more entertaining.

I would rather switch on TV to watch Ranvijay and Sunny than Paras and Sana who look so bored.

Sirf concept churane se trp nai aane wali. It feels like they just want to utilise the house 😆

WhtsinAname thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv2dance

Seriously not sure of where the show is heading. Mix of BB and splitsvilla and that too cheap versions.

Very inferior version of all 3 ( BB , Swayambar and Splitsvilla) combined. They are not even trying to make any efforts.

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Yeh MTV k Spiltsvilla Ka bhavv badhane ki saazish hai 😆