Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

And even if chalo maan li aapki baat ki sid dost keh raha hain.....very good friends keh raha hain.....par yahan sabke liye toh inka rishta game tha na....game ke liye the ek doosre ke saath.....toh...ab kya hua. He is crediting her for his success everywhere.....appreciating her....defending her......and is comfortable talking about her......he has never talked about somebody like that in his entire career.....sana on the other hand has made everything about sid....woh apne show mein almost roj confess kar rahi hain that she loves him. Toh inka rishta toh hain na......koi game nahi tha. They are too fond of each other.....they still are.

Daylight thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

Apparently they have been asked to stay away form each other so that her first solo show works out. Even decent ones like Bollywood spy reported he got j when that sat singer held naz hand and all that . His blush and her eyes give away the fact they love and apparently she has visited the family and roka is over.

On a serious note some are too emo attached to a shomance couple so much so that they have cut classes, meeting and what not. This is not great for mental health and wanted someone to put a anxiety trigger warning but was asked to leave if I did not believe in the said couple.

It's ok to ship if it's just time pass not if it's taking over your life

Sorry I didn't get it.

Roka ? Roka of sidnaz or singer?

Groot thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

as if Sana is some kind of Naive girl 🤪

She is smarter than Sidharth . Don't forget she has played with two guys for love angles .

whatever i have observed in these 4.5 months , Sidharth is an emotional guy compared to Sana . Sana is emotionally more strong. Don't forget his vent out session to Sana a week before the finale " Sabne bola tha emotionally attach mat hona kisi se lekin ho gaya aur band baj gayi meri "

Sidharth was attached to her emotionally even when she used to rant Paras's name.

only difference is Sidharth doesn't express and Shehnaaz does and she is a girl so people feel she is a victim here but truth is its Sidharth who is more involved in Sana compared to her .

even if both are equally involved , Sid won't claim that they are dating . They are not because she is doing a show and they hardly get time to spend with each other to know each other better .

but sidharth bashing ke liye kuch bhi 🤪

dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It really can't get any more official than this. Friend zoned indeed😆

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -PD-

You are banging your head on brick wall or you will be tagged as Sidnaaz hater 😆 because sana has very very less fans. All are Sidnaaz shippers.

I know and that’s sad. That people would want to see her sad and crying for a guy like Sid who says she is just a friend rather than be strong and independent. So much depends on a girl being in a relationship.😭
Sabhayata thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakina3

Arre samjha karo yaar, Shukla is a secret agent whose been warned against forming dil ki connections with anyone! So obviously he’s not gonna reveal his true feelings for Shehnaz, but we can see how sad his eyes are and how bechain he is without her by his side. The way he says ‘we’re friends’ is different to the normal way he would say it. Like duh!!! 😳

Ya I could see the sadness in his eyes when he came to Sana’s Swayambar .😆
Sabhayata thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

You didn't get the memo on the "blush" then😆

Apparently he blushed so hard dt it gave away his hidden love for Sana and fans are no more waiting for the proposal. Ab toh sidha shaadi ki tayariyan hogi🥳

Blush is more important 😆 but the fact is after apparently being in love with her so much he is still ok with her searching for a partner on national tv.😆. Who does this? Even most fame hungry people don’t do this. They respect the relationship enough to at least not search for a partner on national tv if you are actually in a relationship.
WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Blush is more important 😆 but the fact is after apparently being in love with her so much he is still ok with her searching for a partner on national tv.😆. Who does this? Even most fame hungry people don’t do this. They respect the relationship enough to at least not search for a partner on national tv if you are actually in a relationship.

I agree. Even if I respect work but I don't believe anyone would let the person dey are in love wid ( dt too newly found love) sign such a show. No matter what ......you never know every detail before hand. And I don't believe in the year long contract thing bcz previous years noone was bound by dt contract. Dipika went on to sign a star plus show ( rival channel of Colors) immediately after BB. So yeah this year long contract thing is bullshit.

Honestly I don't understand what is MSK planning on doing . Sana keeps giving hints she is missing Shukla. Dts all fine. But somehow I don't understand why would a channel telecast these things bif they are making a Shaadi wala show ??? And people claim the whole show is scripted ......but when dese things happen.....they say it's real . Ya toh scripted hai ya real. How is it both ?? Dt too according to convenience.

Anyways Shukla has posted pic wid Sana . I don't see any big deal wid it. But Sidnaaz fans are surely on cloud 9 ryt now😆. Aaj toh unka lottery nikla hai.

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dahibhalle

It really can't get any more official than this. Friend zoned indeed😆

Question ....not mocking at all .

What's the confirmation in this ??? How is this official anything ?