Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SimsNaiken thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

You never know Sana might actually end up liking the guy. She holds the track record of liking guys who treat her like she is nothing and manhandle her.

@ bold : R u serious ?šŸ˜†

I ended up watching the show today - curiosity killed the cat is right. I didnā€™t see Mayank being rude or manhandling Shehnaaz. He did however call out on her bias and her BS. He wasnā€™t ready to do stupid things to ā€œantertainā€ her and that seemed to bother her more.

Seeing her comedy and humour today I stand by my statements - Shehnaazā€™s humour predominantly stems from being a mean spirited bully. Thatā€™s what she was doing to Mayank as well almost all through the episode. Hats off to him for keeping calm and mostly quiet still. Heā€™s definitely not a Shukla and you can see heā€™s mature person.

The word in BB was mudda bana raha hai and sympathy lenaā€” here thatā€™s transformed to conspiracy bana raha hai ...sutro mein aney ke liye. ą¤²ą„‹ą¤²

I was curious about the show and now Iā€™ve seen it all.... It can get addictive simply because itā€™s like junk food for the mind.

Iā€™m betting on Jasleen and Mayur (I think?) making a scene and coming out and saying it was only ā€˜frandshipā€™ (like Pahira and Sidnaaz ą¤²ą„‹ą¤²). Paras will end up in frandship with Ankita and Shehnaaz will make frands with Balraj.

Daylight thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CLOBBER

Channels scroll karte-karte abhi Colors lag gya, channel change karne hi wali thi ki tham gayi šŸ˜†coz koi Doctor ladka Sana ki usi ke show mein bhar-bhar killo bezti kar raha thašŸ¤£

Sana ka itna ego hurt hua, mast tilmila rahi thi to extent of playing the womanchild cardšŸ˜†

The guy drove her to tears of frustration with his outright rejectionšŸ˜†

Womanchild cardšŸ¤£

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Please someone make AT of Dr. Mayank. I liked his attitude.

1034771 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Koi agarwo junior shukla ( daaktar babu phd commerce )ka AT banao toh mujhe by default add kar lena

After seeing today's episode, I respectfully disagree. Junior Shukla Sana khud hai.

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Radhe101

Please someone make AT of Dr. Mayank. I liked his attitude.

If he isnā€™t eliminated this week then definately he deserves an AT
hasini009 thumbnail
dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SimsNaiken

Her popularity is a do dhari talwaar yaar. Hope Iā€™m using that muhaavra appropriately (if it aptly means a double edge sword then I am ą¤²ą„‹ą¤²).

No doubt she became one of the most popular contestants of BB. Her popularity post BB however (if youā€™ve observed) has primarily revolved around ā€œSidnaazā€ and the so called attachment with Shukla. So much so that in almost every one of her insta live sheā€™s made references to that bond remaining strong, possibly marrying Shukla if he so wishes to and a constant reassurance that even though sheā€™s presently a part of a show to find love or a possible marriage partner, she wonā€™t really get involved or married. The show is only entertainment, contradicting the very name of the show itself.

Her current insta account has not made one mention of her new show (not even in the stories). Her posts are all about Bigg Boss and Shukla still. (Strangely I could no longer find her twitter page in a google search but Iā€™m not on twitter so dunno if that is why).

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9AImhYBEMR/?igshid=52marrbeg132

She created an image for herself in BB ā€” not sure what to call it ā€” a character she was playing. Since leaving BB sheā€™s not behaving the same childish immature and joking rude way ā€” that ā€˜bacchi haiā€™ was not only her USP in BB but also her excuse for a lot of mean stuff sheā€™s pulled during the show. Itā€™s almost as if she knows how inappropriate it is to behave that way in the real world - go figure šŸ˜‰

This BB image of hers is somewhere conflicting with her ā€˜new realā€™ personality or so it would seem. Sheā€™s known to make mean jokes at other peopleā€™s expense ā€” itā€™s what landed her into her controversy with Himanshi outside catapulting her into her first real industry recognition. Inside the house too sheā€™s often behaved in this mean spirited way but was never reprimanded (The Shefali lips incident being one such example).

So we can safely deduce that taking a joke too far is in her nature. Having reached a certain kind of popularity now she canā€™t be doing those kinds of antics (itā€™s somewhat ok inside a BB house where real and reel sort of blur a tad). Thereā€™s no Bigg Boss or Salman Khan to excuse her disrespect for others (like Koena Mitra ā€” another mean spirited behaviour example) and bacchi hai excuse will not fly in the real world of celebs. Sheā€™s trying to walk a fine line between the Katrina Kaif /Rakhi Sawant of Punjab tag.

Itā€™s almost a little sad like to see her insecurities with this new found fame and her fans. Have seen a few interviews of her asking her fans to not leave her and that sheā€™ll do anything for them. (mind you I donā€™t watch a lot of her stuff ā€” Iā€™m just not that genuinely interested in her).

I donā€™t feel like this show is helping her image much and she may fall out of favours of people who were on the fence about her during BB (like myself ā€” not that my opinion or I matter šŸ˜‚).

Iā€™ve seen her rendition of Roi Na (the only one I could find of her softer numbers) and yes Iā€™ll agree itā€™s a good enough rendition for what I call a home singer ā€” itā€™s no Indian Idol selection phase material... She would be sent back to work on her voice some more. Think I even saw a UU in BB where Paras had given her that advice to work on her singing and take lessons.

So anyway all in all my lamba chauda personal opinion on Shehnaaz Gill is that her personality that propelled her into fame could very well be the same thing that can pull her down causeā€™ people have fit her into that mould of the image she herself created on BB. Her humour and her entertainment predominantly came from picking on others in a mean spirited way which she canā€™t do now in the real world anymore causeā€™ she wants to stay away from controversies.

This leaves her singing which is what I feel she could have or should have concentrated and worked on and created content there ā€” alas, there is still time after this show stint now but letā€™s see.

Sheā€™s trying to bank on her BB fame by going back into a real vs reel suspended form of reality. Except now the semi-conscious Shehnaaz isnā€™t behaving like she did in BB and seems like people are catching on.

I have seen die hard Sidnaaz fans say she only acts that way with Shukla. No Shukla so no bacchi Shehnaaz. See the irony there?

anywho thatā€™s my piece šŸ˜€šŸ™šŸ½

That was quite a wall of text but I read it allšŸ˜†

I think the gist is that Sana is an insecure, mean spirited bully who is leveraging Sidnaaz.

Hmmm.... I always thought Sana to be generous and forgiving to a fault and that haste haste le lena is very familiar to me and for me you can dish it as long as you can take it and thats why I enjoyed her and Asim's fights.

This is the charm of watching this show though, we all watch the same thing but perceive it so differently and it's fascinating how our subconscious biases color what we see.

My wall of text in response to yours šŸ˜†

Bottom line we see Sana differently and thats ok , we can agree to disagree on this.

SimsNaiken thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I will watch this episode JUST FOR THIS CLIP!!!

Haaaayyyy Simmo Khush hua! ą¤²ą„‹ą¤²

dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ah again, it's all about Sana.

While one has no idea what the rest of BB contestants are doing, Sana as usual making news.