Yaar sachi

Plzzzzzz Krishna 🙏🏻

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Cngrats Jayuuuuu🤗.....250 episodes completed......🤗

Did u like today's episode??

The DT note was expected I guess😆....we were full on discussing abt everything except the show and mishbir.......😆

😆

Ab hum kya karen. Show mei kuch hei hi nahi discuss karne ke liye.😆 It's okay yaar.

What can i say about the episode Mini? You can read my 2 lines comments in the LU thread. There was nothing to comment on. I am not ready for this kitchen politics yaar. Kya kar diya hei show ko. It's become a typical saas bahu show jisme beech beech mei MishBir ke lollipop scenes milenge.That too we have to compromise with the parallel leads.😡

I don't understand why makers are hell bent on destroying our show. They can show tracks like Mishti's hesitation in accepting BB,Kunal's truth revealing in front of Mahs, Kunal-Parul massi's relationship,Mahs missing their daughters and all. Par makers ko toh jealousy track with full kitchen politics dikhana hei.😡 The most irritating part , this track is also written keeping BigBen in the center.😵 baki sab bewakoof ki tarah ushke isharon pe naachte rahenge.

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

I thought its been 100 years🤣 Eternal Couples❤️

Wahi .....budda budiya ....😡eternal couple❤️

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

😆

Ab hum kya karen. Show mei kuch hei hi nahi discuss karne ke liye.😆 It's okay yaar.

What can i say about the episode Mini? You can read my 2 lines comments in the LU thread. There was nothing to comment on. I am not ready for this kitchen politics yaar. Kya kar diya hei show ko. It's become a typical saas bahu show jisme beech beech mei MishBir ke lollipop scenes milenge.That too we have to compromise with the parallel leads.😡

I don't understand why makers are hell bent on destroying our show. They can show tracks like Mishti's hesitation in accepting BB,Kunal's truth revealing in front of Mahs, Kunal-Parul massi's relationship,Mahs missing their daughters and all. Par makers ko toh jealousy track with full kitchen politics dikhana hei.😡 The most irritating part , this track is also written keeping BigBen in the center.😵 baki sab bewakoof ki tarah ushke isharon pe naachte rahenge.

😆😆

I can understand .....there was actually nothing negative in today's episode.....but I was not able to enjoy it😆I liked how mishtj gave it back to Kuhu initially.....but after that it became irritating......Haar was the only thing ringing in my ears....😆Kuhu also in full bechaari mode.....LOL why do their fights always show one as bichaari and other as a bitch ....why can't they be normal??And People actually analyse their behaviours as its something normal....

Lack of mishbir added to my bad mood......okay I will be honest , this was majorly the cause....😆Warna mujhe kya hain......sisters ladte raho, brothers pyar karte raho, hum tadapte raho aur makers haste raho

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago
meerabnawaal25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

😆

I am Ok with every but I never started watching it for big ben🙄
SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Offo, 74 ATs and we got a DT note for the first time yaaro...

Forget other shows, and other actors guys... Jo Karna hai kare woh, hame kya?! Let's just remain Mast in our duniya!

Coming to our couple... kya likhu ab? Likhne layak kuch jyada hai nahin as our writers ne hame kahinkha nahi chhoda 😳 No meaningful conversations between them or body language of newlyweds, Mishti seem to have been possessed by the ugly Haar and Romance ke naam pe we get rationed 10 second scene as the car ride is reserved for the other couple!

They are in so much hurry that there is just no gradual buildup... everything rush-rush! One episode Kuhu gets jealous and getting ready to do the kaand, next episode she suddenly becomes the victim, that too even after doing kaand! Mishti is so hung up on that stupid Haar, she becomes oblivious to everything else around her, including her hubby!

Instead of showing some easy-breezy scenes and light romance, the show is quickly plummeting to become a typical borefest!

I have absolutely no hope for any nice romantic scene for a while! We will have to make do with Haar, Coffee and Makkhi drama for a foreseeable future 😵

Koi kucch karo yaar!!!

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Wow vaishu this is so beautiful yaar... love love this teaser if this is teaser then main story is gonna be so so good... when are you updating yaar come on i cant hold my excitement now 🥳

Updating in 2 hours 🤗

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Updating in 2 hours 🤗

waiting dear...

i will get a peace of mind if i read your story...

warna show dek ke mann ki shanti ko chuki hoon...

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ruhi19

waiting dear...

i will get a peace of mind if i read your story...

warna show dek ke mann ki shanti ko chuki hoon...

Kyu kya hua Itna accha to epi tha aaj ka 🤔

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Updating in 2 hours 🤗

Waiting vaishu..update it fast yaar😆😆