Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukhee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Her fun loving side is entertaining for many but for few it might not be..

Having Fun with Vishal-Madhurima

https://www.instagram.com/p/B83wEiSpzs9/

Mimicking Himanshi

https://www.instagram.com/p/B84R6e1lFLN/

Himanshi ki mimickry is like baaen haath ka khel for everyone😂😂. Even Paras does it very well!

hasini009 thumbnail

Shehnaaz’s entertainment matlab khud ko entertain karna, Public ko nahi. mimicking, mocking, poking, abusing others, feeling, attention, attachment, aadat, couple wrestling, kambal mein fumble, ruthna, manana, ......sab khudko entertain karne ke liye kiya Shehnaaz. MSK mein aise entertainment mil nahi raha toh sad lag rahi hai baby.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Yes. She's quite mediocre singer too

I don't find her 'entertaining' at all 😕

again today she is singing hauli hauli....

why sana why??? why same songs

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

bb world n real world are two different things . bb entertainer means real world boring , non entertainer . she is not talented n no personality also .

luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Okay so she has been an average entertainer in this season where fighting has been big. Towards the last few weeks, a lot of her stuff became repetitive and Sidnaaz crap very annoying. She was forced to do that or she stuck to it for limelight. I forgot her funny side until I read one of the posts here that explained all the stuff she used to do on the name of entertainment.

Singing - i find it below average. Thick voice with some screaming. Her mimicry and one liners are way better than her singing.

Another aspect to this:

Bb show runs on narration and tags. This happens in the first few weeks and sets the tone for the rest of the show. Sana's tag entertainer, Sid undisputed king, Asim annoying, Rashmi mithi churi etc. They drill this into our heads (although some of us who like to use our own head refuse to accept it) to the point that public look at these contestants in the way the show makers want. This whole tagging game is the foundation to their manipulation and whitewashing. Sana just took the hint and ran with it. Was she a great entertainer? Not really. The show wanted to cash on it by forcing it on her through WKV and all the guests chanting you are an entertainer.

My way of looking at it.

b.sweetdoll1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

Shehnaaz’s entertainment matlab khud ko entertain karna, Public ko nahi. mimicking, mocking, poking, abusing others, feeling, attention, attachment, aadat, couple wrestling, kambal mein fumble, ruthna, manana, ......sab khudko entertain karne ke liye kiya Shehnaaz. MSK mein aise entertainment mil nahi raha toh sad lag rahi hai baby.

Bang On... same thoughts!

MSK she is not able to change her track. Best part, koi ladke bhav bhi nahi de rahe hai... puri sideline ho gayee hai..lol

Desi-Videsi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I feel as much as Sid needed Sana, Sana equally needed Sid to stay in the game. Unfortunately for the audience, we had no choice but to watch sidnaaz for 90% of the show. Sidnaz was forced on us.

The 2 of them on their own would never have been this popular, sidnaz killed sanas chance of winning.

I preferred sanas bond with Asim and Reshmi but BB didnt want to give them footage. I also liked sanas nokjhok with paras. If duck face mahira wasnt in the show then sana n paras would have had a strong bond and I feel paras would have been in Asims shoe.

Ps- sana always sang the same punjabi song and I agree her voice suited that particular song but other than that shes a below average singer 😬😬

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -PD-

Sana is nothing without Sid and that's why she is holding on Sidnaaz fans... She is not talented like kapil to do stand up comedy. She is popular only because of Sid. Remove Sid from picture she will disappear very fast.

Her efforts didn’t go waste ...she got to perform mirchi awards show with siddharth.

Edited by SriRani - 4 years ago