Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Hai.❤️..Sidra on Mujhse shaadi karoge show....Rashmi showed Sid a heart sign and then they hugged and sat together..hai...❤️

Don't kill me but they do look good on screen ❤️and they were looking really good.sid kaafi fresh lag raha hai ab.i like khatti meethi nok jok😆manish was teasing Rashmi

Edited by Addictedlove - 4 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Comeout of unnecessary hatred for sid , start 2 live in real world . BB 13 is over so everyone has returned 2 their lives so does rasim, agreed rasim can forced 2 say certain things inside BB house not outside BB house. Go and check Rashmi interview it is not inside BB house.

Rashmi is free from Colors contract and BB 13 , now she will say things according 2 her own wish. Colors don't control her life.

So just relax & one advice try 2 do something constructive in life rather than spitting venom for someone you don't know personally .

Rashmi has forgiven Sid 4 aise Larkin comment as in serial only as when Sid again used this phrase in d serial she smiled , go see the serial again

Bore nhi hote ho Baar Baar ek hi baat repeat karte

She's not free from colours she's still in  contract with colours .if I m not wrong one year contract hotha hai bb ka but u can work with other channels n I totally agree with you 💯

lol their out in the public and they are professionals obviously they are gonna put up a good appearance.

reality was how they survived in the bigg boss house, they cant stand each other.

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AR-MAANEET

lol their out in the public and they are professionals obviously they are gonna put up a good appearance.

reality was how they survived in the bigg boss house, they cant stand each other.

Then what's stopping them if they want they would have avoided😆 n would have like just co stars.they were pretty cordial and on screen good but it's not like that if Sid and rashmi will meet somewhere so she will throw tea on him 😆

Fans needs to grow up n come out from his kind of thinking obviously Sid will do work with many actresses or in movies.

Edited by Addictedlove - 4 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Addictedlove

Don't kill me but they do look good on screen ❤️and they were looking really good.sid kaafi fresh lag raha hai ab.i like khatti meethi nok jok😆manish was teasing Rashmi

If its not the chemistry between Sidra..then they must be really good actors...as today's episode closed...Sid said something in Rashmi's ear and they both laughed after that

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

If its not the chemistry between Sidra..then they must be really good actors...as today's episode closed...Sid said something in Rashmi's ear and they both laughed after that

Oh yes 😆itna acting kaun karega lol n I loved how Paras and Rashmi were talking.😊

rameeraa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

See in the presence of Arhan Sid fight with her till then their fight was not much see all r told that ccomment aisiladki word by Rashmi to Sana in Andrew hat dress matter  Asim to sana see the epi 

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Rashmi being a wonderful human forging people, might have commented this or could have been under pressure to state the same. 

Unfortunately, The conflicts of interests, can pose real pressures and thus doubts in the authenticity of the claims. 

indraneelbb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

woh toh hona he tha....all the hype was for the show.....and it got worse with Arhaan....who played on the tense relation between Sidra....warna Sid and Rashmi were not that off in the beginning and were ok after Arhan was kicked out.

It were Asim and Arhaan who pitched Rashami against Sid. Rashami believes people so easily. It is her one good quality but very bad in real world. I wish she become little chunt in real life. Asim misused her just like he misused Sid in BB, still she is hanging with Asim. She doesn't know who is her real or fake friend. I think, most of the people have used her in her real life. I feel very bad feeling that. 

Edited by indraneelbb - 4 years ago
ss95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

My dislike for sid is not for anything but the type of person he is and that is not gonna change with how other people say about him after the show, whether it is Rashmi or Asim or any other person. The Siddharth Shukla I saw on the show was a badtameez bully and I hate people like him.