Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Look, I am not judging you. Gul to Gul hain! As I told you that they ended OUAT's 6th Season with the original cast and the 7th Season focused on a grownup Henry. There they tried to make it intriguing yet it didn't work out because somewhere along the line, there was always a linkup between the seasons and the wow factor was missing as we had already seen that. Tried watching it but got bored with the first few episodes.

So here we'll always feel that lacking no matter how open minded we are. But then again, they have given us what we wanted and I am thinking of giving them my blessing and close this chapter. Nazar ended for me with MoPiyAnsh and that should be it. How they want to handle the story further, it's their choice.

And Jinn is proof enough that great VFX and Bichari FL sells just fine. To hum kyun apna bheja fry karein? πŸ€ͺ

So let's get back to the actual discussion. Or we can now comment in the old discussion thread as soon new people will be joining the forum and obviously they wouldn't like our constant rant about Season 2. We wouldn't have either. 😊

Okay but as you said sometimes comparisons are going to happen, and then they give same title, use same bgm, even leads title song have a word and beats from Saajna. Yes it's same team..but #keepitseparate

Jinn toh yes, and even jinn and yhc wasn't that messed.

Here the forced sympathy and bicharapan is overboard. Yes, it definitely can sell.. though this time it won't.

Done.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Our condition after watching the pilot episode!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8vO8OsBqVi/

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Of course laga! Hamari similarities ab kuch zyada hi lag rahi hain mujhe!

I agree... Hum dono ki similarities ab kuch zyada hi ho gayi hain....

Even I am confused ki aisa kaise ho sakta hai...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Exactly! Nazar started losing viewership the moment the writing started degrading. With complete honesty, Jigyasa was much more famous than Niyati yet her entry couldn't increase the TRP. Rather the sudden shift in focus decreased it more. So much that later even properly planned tracks too couldn't bring back its loyal viewers.

Agree completely...

When they introduced the baby track, many viewers lost interest as they knew that the kid will be in focus now.

Then, people also began to lose interest due to that Mo's kundali drama. Uske upar se they brought in the Chalayan track just to cover up Mo's absence... This made the viewers even more irritated. To top it all, they brought in the MayRa track which was basically an abusive and a toxic copy of Piansh's story. So, trp's dipped even further...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Okay but as you said sometimes comparisons are going to happen, and then they give same title, use same bgm, even leads title song have a word and beats from Saajna. Yes it's same team..but #keepitseparate

Jinn toh yes, and even jinn and yhc wasn't that messed.

Here the forced sympathy and bicharapan is overboard. Yes, it definitely can sell.. though this time it won't.

Done.

Agreed. But ultimately, it's us who are gonna suffer. I did like today's opening as the focus was on Devi. But I was equally tensed just thinking about the possibility that they are gonna use this for introducing the FL which has Piya written all over it. πŸ₯Ί

And copying you know. In fact, they have used many BGM used here in Jinn too and I could never connect to those scenes. But since I was hugely invested in Nazar and you told me to look past my bias, I tried and finally stopped keeping tab also.

Here it's the second season. So obviously they are gonna copy shamelessly and it's gonna sting. That's why I said let's be satisfied with our original version and not bother about S2. Otherwise we are the ones who'll end up with migraine.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Agreed. But ultimately, it's us who are gonna suffer. I did like today's opening as the focus was on Devi. But I was equally tensed just thinking about the possibility that they are gonna use this for introducing the FL which has Piya written all over it. πŸ₯Ί

And copying you know. In fact, they have used many BGM used here in Jinn too and I could never connect to those scenes. But since I was hugely invested in Nazar and you told me to look past my bias, I tried and finally stopped keeping tab also.

Here it's the second season. So obviously they are gonna copy shamelessly and it's gonna sting. That's why I said let's be satisfied with our original version and not bother about S2. Otherwise we are the ones who'll end up with migraine.

Well, you are right. That's why I didn't like, possibly I observed a lot too. But am not going to discuss more..Well, jinn honestly even I didn't pay much attention, cos never liked bgm tbh. Ofc seq I did and let go and then quit. True!

Again well explained. Thanks Nushy.

Possibly since we are so invested it happens. But yeah, won't discuss about it now and won't even see as I had decided.

So back to having just our Nazar discussionsπŸ€—

Madhura.. thumbnail

Yeah, I noticed it too. Must be a blooper. πŸ€”

True

Word Count: 1

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Well, you are right. That's why I didn't like, possibly I observed a lot too. But am not going to discuss more..Well, jinn honestly even I didn't pay much attention, cos never liked bgm tbh. Ofc seq I did and let go and then quit. True!

Again well explained. Thanks Nushy.

Possibly since we are so invested it happens. But yeah, won't discuss about it now and won't even see as I had decided.

So back to having just our Nazar discussionsπŸ€—

😊 πŸ€—

Word Count: 1

Madhura.. thumbnail

Am quoting you, cos can't post so beautifully! True, and never has been a last epi so awesome. Firstly, for the record am so happy our wish was fulfilled, God being finally showed powerful and things going as per destiny.smiley40You remember Nushy how last Friday, I literally exploded thinking they went overboard in Mo changing destiny always.

Exactly Madhura! Each and everyone's wish got fulfilled some way. We wanted them to show God's power and they did it. Nikki wanted it to end on Mahashivratri; at least according to the show's timeline they defeated Mo with Lord Shiva's blessings and then my wish of FBs, even that got fulfilled. It's genuinely one of the best ending in ITV I have seen in a long time. 😊

Appreciation to the Set team, like camera people, crew, choreographers, make up artists, directors, Gul and Atif, writers and all others, cos a LOT goes behind a scene. A LOT more goes to do so much action and a whole LOT more goes to bring in creative tracks, new entries and end in 2 weeks. Of course a special appreciation to the whole cast of Nazar for doing such a fantastic job and potraying the characters so beautifully, with grace. Bonding of the team too has been great, having their own time and yet being a team, and a genuine one, which is rare nowadays, cos most places you find people pretending!smiley32smiley32

Very true! We can't even imagine the work that goes behind the camera. And the cast are really cute. The way they ended it on a positive note and shared videos, I got emotional. 😭

A special mention to you, Nikki, Alisha and other forum members too for always making threads, having discussions, sharing perspectives and analyzing characters so deeply! Thank you so much! Of course we have had our share of biases and different perspectives, but it has been an awesome journey, though I joined in so late. It has been one of the best forums, as I said where we could discuss openly without crazy fan wars. Ofc we had our favs, which is normal, but still..it's awesome and as for the cast it's a thing, I believe for us it's too.

Awwwwww! Thank you behna! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— Yes, this has been a wonderful journey for all of us and I appreciate all the forum members because if we made threads, they kept it going. 😊

Where would you guys be btw? Do you plan to quit IF and forum?

I am not following anything right now. And unless something extraordinary comes, I might not in the near future. But I am not quitting. You know about my Bhatkofying tendency. πŸ˜† I guess I am gonna return to my usual self of silent reader and read comments to understand others' POV. Nikki and I had decided to open a thread where we can visit and communicate regularly as you know, ab to aadat ho gayi hain tum sab ki! πŸ€—

Yes, they were fab!! Totally agree, she does it awesomely. True, simplicity helps. Yes, but this time I felt sad for dear Ansh, cos he had warned Piya this time, and I have a soft corner for Ansh ofc. But well yeah, that dialogue was LIT, but makers bhi toh yahi karte hai..but today nothing against them. Family ke liye wo dialogue sahi tha..bewakoofi!! Ved, yes and Panditji toh is superman.. LMAO yes, sadma line was epic but I loved his laugh..too.

Couldn't agree more. Frankly, I wanted to smack Piya hard for striking a deal with Mo just because she said she would leave them forever.

LMAO yes, but still it made sense. Lol, yes. True. How did she throw, bang. Ansh, freed her of the promise too. smiley19This is the reason I love Ansh, he is selfless and always stands by her, a pure soul and a sensitive guy, and is actually the ML who is so rare. Like no essays or fancy huge dialogues, but just a line and it cuts you deep, and before you realize he falls deep. This is the reason I love Piansh as a couple, they may have made mistakes, but their love and trust on each other is beautiful!! Yes, even I wanted to hug him, and Harsh did the scene really well, with the right emotions.

Exactly!!! Even though I have had serious issues with particular tracks and scenes, at the end of the day, as a couple they have only moved forward and there has always been transparency between them. And Ansh and his dialogue! πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί

Coming to Piya, I was like wow! Kya fatak se Trivar ko phenka!!! Considering she was getting choked. You know, there was a dialogue in GA where Mer told Christina (BFF) - Derek may be my one true love but you are my soulmate.

MoPi gives me that type of vibe. πŸ€ͺ Main Marungi To Tumhe Aapne Saath Le Jaungi - Wah!!! Pyaar To Dekho Inn Logon Ki! Haye!!! Kisi Ki Nazar Na Lage Inhe!!!

Lol, wow!! Thank you makers. Jokes apart, even I really liked her. Makers did the last epi damn well, am telling you, like for me, even I let go all my anger and it was a saat khoon maaf moment for me. Yes, for both she felt sad. Nishant always gives casual reactions on deaths, I tell you. But yeah, baki sab bhi casual the, possibly they didn't have time to waste.

Possible. They had to include so many things in one episode so we can let go of this one blooper. Waise, I think Nishant gave proper reaction only when Piya told him that Divya was dead. But then again during PY too, it was Piya who mourned her the most. πŸ€”

LMAO Nushy. But Ved tried, and joke for me was she saying, iski maut mere haaton likhi hai..and way Mo taunted her, I killed the one who was gonna do and Piya..

Exactly!!! 🀣 🀣 🀣

Yes, finally Ansh has his own wings, and even am very happy and his added powers, he can go on midnight dates with Piya and can pull her fast, with powers f she wastes time in dramasmiley37smiley37 and even push family if they come too mch in between and run with Piya for a while, lol.

Even I was thinking the same!!! πŸ€— 😈

LMAO Nushy, this cracked me. But she had died na? Or sleeping?

I don't think either. Because I looked closely again and her eyes were shut when Ansh was on the ground. But the moment he came on top of her, her eyes were open. Well, she did stay there to die and probably that's why she didn't move an inch even if she had heard the chunk falling. But Nikki and I have our separate discussion on Piya and her Kumbhkarn-ness. 🀣 🀣 🀣 So, had to include it. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Yes, it was fantastic. 1st you mean Navratri of Piya?

Yes.

Well yesterday only I told Nikki, that Niyati is a brilliant dancer, so she will do fab but Harsh is also dedicated and am actually impressed, he did a great job cos the form is complex. Well if you observe closely, sherwani had cuts and it didn't restrict movement that much, but yes it can be cos of costume movement restriction, for Niyati that was an add on. But overall they still did a great job and expressions were awesome!

Definitely! Actually I am a bit confused regarding Harsh. I saw one video of her and Niyati performing in the SPA and there he looked more energetic than Niyati. Even in the show, his movements have been awesome. So sometimes he actually gave me this impression that even he is a trained dancer.

But even so, the classical and western style are poles apart and Tandav is extremely difficult to perform. So there should never be any comparison between him and Niyati as she has years of training on classical dance.

So it was awesome as a whole. I just wish they had a bit more time because at certain points the coordination was lost. Since it wasn't live, if they had got time and match those 2-3 points, I would have given them 150/100. 😊

Sherwani may be comfortable for normal movement but he was doing Tandav. So thodi dikkat to huyi hogi, no?

Yes, a brilliant shot!! Like, awesome. Yes, we thought that but then destiny part. Yes, it was a HUGE thing for Ansh to do it, like to actually suck life and letting go the sanskar, humanity and saying, enough! Totally unexpected, like Ansh showing his angry mode, and sucking it out, plus completing the circle. Show started with Mo eating life of people and targeting Ansh and show ended with reverse, and Ansh and others recalling mess Mo did with them, and seeing her burn the same way. Way to go Ansh!! Am happy Ansh got a chance.smiley32smiley32

Me too!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, and it was brilliant!! Show and journey overall was wholesome, and we had some great sequences and again Piansh go in my fav couples list. smiley4So does the show, cos it was one brilliant unique thrilling show of supernatural genre. Thank you Nazar, and thanks Nushy.smiley31

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Definitely, a Fantastic ending!! Also way it was pure, crisp and simple, but heart to heart. Like one of my friends did tell me, it was a low budget one and so low compared to Navratri, but that was the beauty. They evolved and Ansh getting wings and the fight seq, and loved the fact they come to temple, kuch bhi kaho Rathods do remember their Lord.

Yes, all our wishes were fulfilled.

Indeed, a Lot!! Haan cast ne kal kasam li thi, hum emotional hue toh fans ko bhi karke chodenge.

smiley31smiley31Indeed, all members.

Yes, I do and that's an awesome news, cos haan we are used to discuss now. Hope Nikki also stays.

True!! Kya yaar, par kal smacking bhi maaf. Loved one more dialogue of Mo, when Piya screamed ye Ansh hai, and Mo told in a cool tone, maine kab mana kiya ye Ansh hai par ye mera challenger hai, Lol!!

Yes, dear be any of them, baki sab ek taraf, they will always run to save the other. Ansh pe toh dil aya, but even Piya did same, and such transparency and development in a couple is rare. ROFL yes, on MoPi.

True, true, true.

Rofl okay on theory, and yes she waited to die..

Lol, yes.

Ansh will seriously need to do it, cos many times Piya becomes too sanskari and says, Ansh abhi kaise? Lol..

Well that sounds great, and yes he has always matched her but he himself admitted Niyati is a great dancer amongst the two, and classical it's complex to match up, but he did great. Plus then again I love Niyati's dance, like d4 was mainly that, western forms but she nailed them. So way I see it, she got more exposure too on dance, like Harsh got more exposure to action, considering his previous show. Rofl, what an analysis I made. I agree, dikkat toh hui hogi, but he managed well, and Niyati was so much in the mood, that she was super swift. Honestly they could have done more rehearsals, it would have been great. Wished team didn't rush.

Yes.

smiley31smiley31

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Okay, some more points from me...

Wanted to post this yesterday only but couldn't because of two reasons: one, I got emotional when the episode ended so, I couldn't. And second, I was hell irritated with S2 promo... Matlab episode ke beech main 3 baar dikhaya promo!! Aisa kaun karta hai Bhai?

Wahan Pia Mo par Trivaar phenkne wali thi and achanak se Mo started running on the building with her Fire Wali Choti??

Udhar Piansh are flying in air and suddenly Apoorv turns up playing with his toys?? Showing his toy gun as if he will shoot Piansh down with that??

Ansh is about to snack on Mo and there comes our Wolverine bani hui Daayan who is scratching her brother's face??

Anyways, coming back to the episode:

First and foremost, three cheers for our very own superhero!! No... Not the Davansh but our very own Bald and Beautiful Panditji!!

Matlab 40th floor se girne ke baad bhi sirf sar phoota tha... Warna koi normal banda hota to uski 206 haddiyon ke 2006 tukde ho chuke hote!!

Manna padega Panditji ko!! Ye definitely normal insan to ho hi nahi sakte...

Next, Pia Madam... Bolna to nahi chahte the, par kya kare bina kahe reh bhi nahi sakte!!

When Ansh fell into that lava pit, she was standing right there... To, when she jumped into the pit after Ansh, how did she reach 10-15 steps away from him? 10-15 kadam door se daudte hue kyon aa rahi thi?

Now, coming to Mo...

I must say, she is one lucky person. Matlab kiske marne se pehle itne rangarang karyakram hote hain? Marne se pehle, she got to see the live telecast of such an amazing dance performance!!

Kya kismat paayi hai!!! Har kisi ke naseeb main marne se pehle itna achha dance performance dekhna nahi likha hota hai...

Last but not the least, jaate-jaate bhi these people messed up with the dates.

They said that this battle is going to be fought on Chaturdashi which is one day before Amavasya. But then, the day that marriage drama happened was supposed to be the Daayan Amavasya. So, how can Chaturdashi be one day after it?

Achha chalo maan liya ki ye Chaturdashi thi... Then how did you celebrate Mahashivratri? Cos Mahashivratri is always celebrated on a Trayodashi!!

Abhi ke liye itna hi... Aage kuch aur yaad aaya to post kar denge...

πŸ€—πŸ€—This definitely was irritating, I saw in night again, and it ruined the impact. Well explained.

Yes, he has super powers.

Exactly!! They wanted the impact, socha itne jaldi if she jumped toh pehle pahuchegi. So they were like bowling karvate hai Piya se, lol. Even the pit, as you said suddenly became ultra deep, chalo benefit of doubt to the sanatan agni. Basically, cos of their powers, DD ke lava didn't touch them and Piya chanted JDMK.

True!! Naseeb.

Yeah, pura mess up kiya..matlab kuch bhi. I was like chodo, aakhri din hai unka.