Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Exactly! For a while, I tried to explain people too but sabne muze lecture diya, dikha rahe hai toh sahi hai..toh I just left. Itna easy hota toh snake ka daar hi kya tha? Venom kya pani hai? Chus liya?

I agree... In fact, only once I have seen snake bite being logically dealt with and that too in CID. That was the first time I saw something logical...

Uske alawa, wherever I have seen, people just suck out the venom as if the venom is mere water or they are superhumans who won't get affected...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Nushy, I read N2 update and am speechless, and 🤣🤣 glorification ki bhi limit hai.

Padh liya WU? 🤣 🤣

Bas I am slightly appeased by one thing... Madhu was unable to bear Devi Maa's procession. At least yahan they did not show the WolvAyan more powerful than God.

Plus she lost her powers temporarily while trying to stop the wedding.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Padh liya WU? 🤣 🤣

Bas I am slightly appeased by one thing... Madhu was unable to bear Devi Maa's procession. At least yahan they did not show the WolvAyan more powerful than God.

Plus she lost her powers temporarily while trying to stop the wedding.

Yes!!

True. But I found it super funny Palak ke powers stopped it..abhi humare se I don't want to compare.

Agree totally on venom and CID, that used to be interesting.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

True. But I found it super funny Palak ke powers stopped it..abhi humare se I don't want to compare.

I agree... But then, they have to show Daivik powers too, nahi? To kuch na kuch karke, they will focus on her...

What I am thinking is this: the WU said that Madhu lost her powers for a short time. So, does this mean that they will resort to daily soap tricks for the time being? I hope not... (Although I don't care the least)

And I am not comparing it with our Nazar... Nazar is beyond all levels of comparison. Chah kar bhi dono ko compare nahi kar sakte.

I still watch old CID episodes... In fact, I am actually watching one right now.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

I agree... But then, they have to show Daivik powers too, nahi? To kuch na kuch karke, they will focus on her...

What I am thinking is this: the WU said that Madhu lost her powers for a short time. So, does this mean that they will resort to daily soap tricks for the time being? I hope not... (Although I don't care the least)

And I am not comparing it with our Nazar... Nazar is beyond all levels of comparison. Chah kar bhi dono ko compare nahi kar sakte.

I still watch old CID episodes... In fact, I am actually watching one right now.

Well said and N2 I won't analyse bas bahut hasi ayi padhke, randomness and over glorification.

That's good.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Well said and N2 I won't analyse bas bahut hasi ayi padhke, randomness and over glorification.

That's good.

Same here... Jo detailed analysis Nazar ka karte the, iska to definitely nahi karenge.

Haan, padh kar hansi bahut aayi thi...

Ab bas ek baar Sumit sir ki entry ho jaye, uske baad roz-roz dimag ka dahi nahi karna padega.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Haan true.

Hoping his character is awesome. Waise no one has come around here for N2, new members..

Quite happy the thread crosses 50🤗🥳

Wanted that.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Haan true.

Hoping his character is awesome. Waise no one has come around here for N2, new members..

Quite happy the thread crosses 50🤗🥳

Wanted that.

Honestly, zyada hopes hain nahi... But still I am hoping that he gets to play a good character this time too.

Naye members aane to chahiye the... But abhi tak aisa kuch lag nahi raha hai. Kuch din aur dekh lete hain... Maybe some new members might join!!

Baaki naye members aaye ya na aaye, apne ko kya? Saanu ki farak painda hai?

Even I am happy that the thread crossed 50... 🥳

Madhura.. thumbnail

Honestly, zyada hopes hain nahi... But still I am hoping that he gets to play a good character this time too.

Naye members aane to chahiye the... But abhi tak aisa kuch lag nahi raha hai. Kuch din aur dekh lete hain... Maybe some new members might join!!

Baaki naye members aaye ya na aaye, apne ko kya? Saanu ki farak painda hai?

Even I am happy that the thread crossed 50... 🥳

Totally agree to everything.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Exactly! For a while, I tried to explain people too but sabne muze lecture diya, dikha rahe hai toh sahi hai..toh I just left. Itna easy hota toh snake ka daar hi kya tha? Venom kya pani hai? Chus liya?

People actually believed that? 😲