Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Nikki & Madhura

I just watched today's episode in FF to watch the wedding sequence. VFX was nice. It was almost like Jinn when Kabir marked his entry. But wedding was way too underwhelming.

My biggest regrets - they used the same song that was used during PiyAnsh wedding!!! πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί Not to mention the Namoh Namah beat that used to play in the background for Piya. 😭 😭 😭

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Nikki & Madhura

I just watched today's episode in FF to watch the wedding sequence. VFX was nice. It was almost like Jinn when Kabir marked his entry. But wedding was way too underwhelming.

My biggest regrets - they used the same song that was used during PiyAnsh wedding!!! πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί Not to mention the Namoh Namah beat that used to play in the background for Piya. 😭 😭 😭

Thanks for sharing Nushy. Good to know and team rocks in vfx.

But I have decided to totally not see N2 cos of total copy paste concept, one you pointed..same song. That's the issue, last week the clip I saw, she had the same trishul mark Piya had...same scene. So won't be seeing, I may just see Sumit Sir's entry Episode. Baki am not that super hungry for vfx ki I overlook copy paste.

Also read in UK rating Nazar topped or was second. 1st was Khkt..I guess.

Also on a side note, making VM was complex...cos of experiments with colouring. I doubt if I would be making a journey one, cos though I want to really do it, there are a lot of issues. Like heavy, system keeps hanging.

This is a VM which is lesser than a minute but still system is shutting down. Been many times, so possibly by weekend I may post it.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Thanks for sharing Nushy. Good to know and team rocks in vfx.

But I have decided to totally not see N2 cos of total copy paste concept, one you pointed..same song. That's the issue, last week the clip I saw, she had the same trishul mark Piya had...same scene. So won't be seeing, I may just see Sumit Sir's entry Episode. Baki am not that super hungry for vfx ki I overlook copy paste.

Also read in UK rating Nazar topped or was second. 1st was Khkt..I guess.

Also on a side note, making VM was complex...cos of experiments with colouring. I doubt if I would be making a journey one, cos though I want to really do it, there are a lot of issues. Like heavy, system keeps hanging.

This is a VM which is lesser than a minute but still system is shutting down. Been many times, so possibly by weekend I may post it.

Definitely! Even I am not that hungry for VFX but you know, curious mind wants to know! πŸ€ͺ Actually, I got so pissed during CV Track that in a feat of rage deleted all the downloaded episodes. 😭 So now I am redownloading them and saw today's Hotstar update and felt like watching it.

This is why I would say, I am not really a Sadhu here because I frequently break my Sanyas. 😈

But yes, today I would agree with you, Shruti could have done better because honestly, in normal scenario, her life is getting ruined by marrying a mentally challenged boy. Niyati was outstanding in the scene where Ansh was putting Sindoor and Mangalsutra on Piya. So today I can't give her any lease.

Yeah, Nazar was 2nd. Almost danced out of happiness! πŸ˜†

About your VM, creative work can't be forced. So we won't pressurize you. 😊 Besides, there is a lot of technicality. So whatever suits you, you can do the VM accordingly! 😊 Best of luck! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Definitely! Even I am not that hungry for VFX but you know, curious mind wants to know! πŸ€ͺ Actually, I got so pissed during CV Track that in a feat of rage deleted all the downloaded episodes. 😭 So now I am redownloading them and saw today's Hotstar update and felt like watching it.

This is why I would say, I am not really a Sadhu here because I frequently break my Sanyas. 😈

But yes, today I would agree with you, Shruti could have done better because honestly, in normal scenario, her life is getting ruined by marrying a mentally challenged boy. Niyati was outstanding in the scene where Ansh was putting Sindoor and Mangalsutra on Piya. So today I can't give her any lease.

Yeah, Nazar was 2nd. Almost danced out of happiness! πŸ˜†

About your VM, creative work can't be forced. So we won't pressurize you. 😊 Besides, there is a lot of technicality. So whatever suits you, you can do the VM accordingly! 😊 Best of luck! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yeah, I can get you. But I have these things like sometimes it's good, that I can totally quit and never get back to something. Lately am quite happy cos it gave me peace, like after the finale I quit visiting forums or just once in a while and they are totally same as we discussed yday. Then I could even quit yhc forever... like yayy.

Like am in mood to see good content and ab tak mila nahi kuch.

Gosh, you did that?! Can understand as even I had done this

Yes

You do? Finally!πŸ₯³Thank you! Exactly what I was mentioning, to you. I find her way overhyped.

Yes!!

Thank you

Madhura.. thumbnail

Ofc Niyati was phenomenal from the start. She had screen presence, right from hair flick scenes, to depicting her emotions, giving her tiffin, marriage scenes, she slayed. Hence I can't take or see others in her space.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Shaadi ho gayi?? Itni jaldi? 😲

Abhi to bas 6 episodes hi hue hain!!

Anyways, I had expected the VFX to be good... Waise bhi, Nazar has an awesome VFX team.

But aaj ke episode main VFX wala portion kya tha?

Wedding was way too underwhelming? Means??

Well, it was a given... They will use the same Namo Namah bgm as used in Nazar... After all, Palak is also a Daivik.

But I had not expected that they would play the same song that they used in Piansh wedding here... πŸ₯Ί

Anyways, I am thinking that I might just try watching tonight's episode... Will give my two cents on it tomorrow. 😊

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Shaadi ho gayi?? Itni jaldi? 😲

Ha bahen! Mereko bhi chakkar aa gaya tha!

But aaj ke episode main VFX wala portion kya tha?

Madhu tried to stop the marriage so..........

Wedding was way too underwhelming? Means??

No emotional depth or anything for that matter. πŸ€”

But I had not expected that they would play the same song that they used in Piansh wedding here... πŸ₯Ί

Only bright side is, they used the Mangalam beat. Didn't play the original song like it was played during PiyAnsh's wedding. πŸ˜ƒ

Anyways, I am thinking that I might just try watching tonight's episode... Will give my two cents on it tomorrow. 😊

Can't wait for your review. 😈

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ha bahen! Mereko bhi chakkar aa gaya tha!

Hume bhi almost chakkar hi aa gaya tha when I read your post...

Ye to seriously Ferrari ki speed se bhaag rahe hain...

Madhu tried to stop the marriage so..........

Yeah, I read the WU just now, not the detailed one though. There it was mentioned that Madhu tried to stop the wedding but she couldn't and also lost her powers temporarily.

No emotional depth or anything for that matter. πŸ€”

Oh okay...

Only bright side is, they used the Mangalam beat. Didn't play the original song like it was played during PiyAnsh's wedding. πŸ˜ƒ

Chalo, this is a really nice thing πŸ˜ƒ

Agar original song play kiya hota to do-chaar gaaliyan to confirm thi πŸ˜†

Can't wait for your review. 😈

Aisa kyon? 😈 πŸ˜†

Waise, looks like my phone is also a big food lover like me... It has predictive text on and whenever I type Palak, it automatically suggests paneer as the next word πŸ˜†

Madhura.. thumbnail

On a side note, Nushy and Nikki, it's really entertaining to read your posts.

Palak Paneer reference🀣

Also after long I visited Yjhjk and waha kuch kidney drama chal raha hai..R gives or may give.. biology ki toh ye log dhajjiya hi udate firte hai.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Yes! I think we can say that we have got our audience Moksha through Nazar. 😊 😊 😊

I have always loved happy endings but the true impact of a series finale, I have understood post The Big Bang Theory and lately with Modern Family too. Nazar has just been added to the list. 😎

You know, after a certain point I felt they were dragging and stopped watching both the shows. But the entire episode specially Sheldon't speech was hard hitting and I ended up crying. It reminded me of all the good scenes of him with the friends specially Penny as you know, I love SheNny and Jim-Kelly in real life too. Lately, Modern Family is going that way. The last episode where everyone was retrospecting their experience over the years and how their family and kids too have supported them to grow, it was so heartwarming.

Nazar has ended like that. Didn't know it back then but now I am realizing they had been paying tribute with all the major sequences and ended it with FBs too. They completed the entire journey and nothing could make me happier. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ This will always be one of my favorite series finales. πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Have you quit YHC? In that case, I would say I am happy. Because I get you love Rudra-Saransh ond yet knowing your taste, I was astonished that you could watch that series. πŸ˜•

You might try Modern Family since it's comedy. I have been meaning to start The Good Place but things keep popping up and I can't make time. πŸ€” In fact, Cheesecake is long overdue now and I am yet to watch it. πŸ₯±

Overhyped ka pata nahi. Because I told you once, the way I go gaga over my favorites, an outsider may find me crazy! πŸ€ͺ But I would definitely say, Niyati has been outstanding mostly with some overacting. I can overlook that because in TV, the time is short and you don't have much time to give more shots considering the time constraint. So at some point every actor or actress has done some bad acting on particular sequence. To itna to chalta hi hai!!! But today's was a really crucial sequence. Apart from the VFX, everything sucked. 😑