Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Well, I would give Palak some lease because she needs money for treatment and at such time one wouldn't think about future. But the accident itself has been way too much. I mean, it's like Om Shanti Om where SRK himself got frustrated and asked - iss hero ka body mein koi bhi part functioning hain ya nahi?

So uske choone se ya rone se Apurv thik ho jaaye, koi farak nahi padne wala.

Definitely loved Ansh for his resilience to get married, specially when Gs were choosoing his khoon! That guy has no comparison.

About YHC, Rudra has his reasons but then again, there I find it forced negativity like here they are giving overdose of sympathy. Bottom line - both the parents shows created history and the daughter shows' makers are desperate to attract audience. To sab kuch milake khichdi paka rahe hain!

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Bold: matlab?? I didn't understand...

I agree... Logon ka taste has also changed.

Definitely!! In Nazar, every character had a screen space. Here, I am excluding the later episodes where the cousins were totally ignored and then they vanished.

Piansh definitely had the charm... And no one can lessen that charm.

I agree with you about Ansh... And this is why, I really loved him. Even though, his family warned him about the Rahu Mahadasha looming over him, he wasn't ready to marry anyone. And he only agreed when he was under Mo and PL's control.

Red: agree completely...

Matlab Palak will touch him, and he becomes normal.. like currently he is unstable right.

So basically kinda same only..

Yes, they did. So sad.

Here all have screen space, team has given but screen presence nahi ho raha hai inse..

Agree to everything

Even I loved Ansh. Even Pia..

Glad.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Well, I would give Palak some lease because she needs money for treatment and at such time one wouldn't think about future. But the accident itself has been way too much. I mean, it's like Om Shanti Om where SRK himself got frustrated and asked - iss hero ka body mein koi bhi part functioning hain ya nahi?

Definitely loved Ansh for his resilience to get married, specially when Gs were choosoing his khoon! That guy has no comparison.

About YHC, Rudra has his reasons but then again, there I find it forced negativity like here they are giving overdose of sympathy. Bottom line - both the parents shows created history and the daughter shows' makers are desperate to attract audience. To sab kuch milake khichdi paka rahe hain!

I wouldn't cos Gul ke FLs have this total forced sympathy dumbness, and show they are ultra mahan..

Well nothing new, it's common track. Ki FLs are always on gun point . Following are the references..

1. IB, S kidnapped A's brother. G married villain to save her mother who was again under threat.

IB2, M married S cos of sister trapped and blackmail.

2. Ipk, K married cos A blackmailed again for her sister.

3. Yjhjk, again R married cos of her mother.

Shaadi kya khel hai

Farak padega...unki story me

Yeah, like if we compare Ansh here toh jitni appreciation kare kam hai. All literally sat on him, emotional blackmail, and kya kya.. that's more tough.. but still he fought back and yaha... madam just ready hui and is trusting wrong ppl.

Like Ansh stood up against family...alag level hai

Kinda agree, but difference being Ekta knows how to draw a connect with audience and her second seasons run well..and Gul ke flop.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Bold: I was actually thinking the same dialogue...

I agree, we can give Palak some lease as she needs money for her sister's treatment.

So leaving aside Palak, what kind of mama-mami are her's? I mean just because they needed money and wanted Palak to marry Apurv, they caused their second niece's accident?? Thankfully, there were no such characters in Nazar... Else I would have quit it then and there...

Agree on Ansh... We all loved him for his resilience to get married when the entire family was after him. And I love him till date for that.

Red: agree completely...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Matlab Palak will touch him, and he becomes normal.. like currently he is unstable right.

So basically kinda same only..

Yes, they did. So sad.

Here all have screen space, team has given but screen presence nahi ho raha hai inse..

Agree to everything

Even I loved Ansh. Even Pia..

Glad.

Oh achha...

As if we really care about that!! πŸ˜†

But then, there is one thing that is confusing me yet again... In Nazar, Rs were in need of a Daivik to save them. Yahan to there has been no mention of the Daivik till now except when Madhu mentioned that no one will be able to stop her...

I agree the entire cast has screen space but zero screen presence.

We all loved Ansh and Pia...

πŸ€—

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Well, in that sense, I should be thankful that Piya had a spine too. I mean, she agreed to marry Naman for Divya but other than that, she has been quite strong.

About Ekta, agree and disagree. Yes, she is lakh times better than Gul in storytelling. But honestly, I get bored with her shows too. Ultimately they both screw up.

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

Well, in that sense, I should be thankful that Piya had a spine too. I mean, she agreed to marry Naman but for Divya but other than that, she has been quite strong.

About Ekta, agree and disagree. Yes, she is lakh times better than Gul in storytelling. But honestly, I get bored with her shows too. Ultimately they both screw up.

Indeed, I am. Hence I told too, rarely Gul made such awesome characters as Piansh and their story.

Pia had a spine and even Ansh, like no abuse or manhandling track.. so as per majority ppl feel no hotness or intensity. But Piansh were beautiful.

Joke is, when I tell people, about Piansh/Nazar, they have excuses, ki ye track looked stupid..wo mess..aur one scene which was horrible. Hypocrisy stuns me.

Cos their fav shows, they have hundreds of horrible things which can't be justified, but wo fab hai but a few odd things make our show worst ...yeah.

True!

Ofc she is and even I agree she totally bores. Yeah, they both do.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Oh achha...

As if we really care about that!! πŸ˜†

But then, there is one thing that is confusing me yet again... In Nazar, Rs were in need of a Daivik to save them. Yahan to there has been no mention of the Daivik till now except when Madhu mentioned that no one will be able to stop her...

I agree the entire cast has screen space but zero screen presence.

We all loved Ansh and Pia...

πŸ€—

True!

Hmm as if we care..

Yes!!

Definitely..πŸ€—

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Well, all I can say is that despite my experience in different forums, fans' bias still astonishes me.

I would e completely honest here, years ago I used to be biased too; when I was in college. But I watched more and more and realized we can't actually compare between actors or characters and ultimately every good actor shine in their respective role. I can't compare Ellen's version of Meredith with Nina's version of Elena. In the same way, there's no comparison between Aditi's Mauli or Niyati's Piya or Barkha's Ayesha. Each and every actor shone brilliantly and I can't honestly think of someone else in these roles.

But sadly, there are people elder to me and they speak so high of their POV but they bash others mercilessly.

Like there was this person who used to spew venom in Silsila forum but now I see her writing essays on KHKT.

People criticizes other shows, even how the actors are in real life or their fans, but they forget that this things applies to them also.

As for romance, I have gotten a clear idea about that in Jinn forum. We have no right to blame the makers because we ourselves dig such horribly abusive relations. And gentle heroes like Mukhi or Ansh - they don't even get noticed.

So the best we can do is to laugh at their hypocrisy.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Well, all I can say is that despite my experience in different forums, fans' bias still astonishes me.

I would e completely honest here, years ago I used to be biased too; when I was in college. But I watched more and more and realized we can't actually compare between actors or characters and ultimately every good actor shine in their respective role. I can't compare Ellen's version of Meredith with Nina's version of Elena. In the same way, there's no comparison between Aditi's Mauli or Niyati's Piya or Barkha's Ayesha. Each and every actor shone brilliantly and I can't honestly think of someone else in these roles.

But sadly, there are people elder to me and they speak so high of their POV but they bash others mercilessly.

Like there was this person who used to spew venom in Silsila forum but now I see her writing essays on KHKT.

People criticizes other shows, even how the actors are in real life or their fans, but they forget that this things applies to them also.

As for romance, I have gotten a clear idea about that in Jinn forum. We have no right to blame the makers because we ourselves dig such horribly abusive relations. And gentle heroes like Mukhi or Ansh - they don't even get noticed.

So the best we can do is to laugh at their hypocrisy.

Exactly, same here!

You summed it up beautifully.

Yes! That's what I am saying, to the extent they justify wrong things.

Can totally connect.. you got me

Yes, true

Definitely, even I got the best idea there. Like though leads have been totally horrible and reunion won't be justified, but they will be whitewashed and people will cheer. Plus all other characters, who come have to be negative, this totally irks me, glorification.

Indeed, we see it at many places so we can just laughπŸ€—