Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Okay, so I just saw two random clips of Nazar 2...

One was a clip from I guess yesterday's episode... And I just loved Madhu's dialogue to Vishala, the second Daayan: Jab aukaat chinti jaisi ho to naagin waale naam nahi rakhte

Or something nearly similar...

Bhai, koi aur apna kaam dhang se kare na kare, dialogue writers definitely kaam dhang se karte hain...

Second, a sort of another promo...

Matlab show shuru hue abhi bas 4 episodes hue hain and they have the Maha Saptah with the Amavasya coming up? Plus they have also started shooting for the leads' marriage sequence as Shruti posted some pics in bridal attire?

I mean aisi bhi kya jaldi hai? Ferrari ki speed se kaahe bhaag rahe hain?

🤣 🤣 🤣

They are following YHC. Rushing though the most crucial sequences which took almost one year for the parent show to portray! 🤪 🤪 🤪

Shruti fans alone can't save this show. 👎🏼

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Let's see...

Anyways, what surprised me more was their Maha Saptah. They gave the promo regarding the Bali Amavasya when Madhu will kill Apurv and is therefore trying to prevent his marriage.

I mean how can the Amavasya come so soon? It is a major plot, right? Itni jaldi to it can't be the D-Day when Madhu will kill Apurv and become the Ekayan?

Who knows? May be this situation will lead to Palak finding her voice? But even then, it's way too early. Another reason might be that in Nazar, we knew Davaansh-Dayaan marriage was essential to bring Mo back. This might be similar to that.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nushy1995

🤣 🤣 🤣

They are following YHC. Rushing though the most crucial sequences which took almost one year for the parent show to portray! 🤪 🤪 🤪

Shruti fans alone can't save this show. 👎🏼

I agree... They are rushing through the most crucial sequences...

Agar itni jaldi sab kuch dikha denge, to baad main kya karenge??

Shruti fans alone? I think that Mona's fans might also be added to the list, no?

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Let's see...

Anyways, what surprised me more was their Maha Saptah. They gave the promo regarding the Bali Amavasya when Madhu will kill Apurv and is therefore trying to prevent his marriage.

I mean how can the Amavasya come so soon? It is a major plot, right? Itni jaldi to it can't be the D-Day when Madhu will kill Apurv and become the Ekayan?

Chodo N2 anyways has a sasta standard for me. Plus faltu drama lag raha hai..

Sumit Sir also hasn't come.. like this time I felt N4 could have been more interesting if they kept Sayantani as a lead and just her story with her husband, they were fab.

N2 could still have been way interesting if they focused on story of Madhu and Sumit Sir.

These are the people who can carry the show, imo..

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Who knows? May be this situation will lead to Palak finding her voice? But even then, it's way too early. Another reason might be that in Nazar, we knew Davaansh-Dayaan marriage was essential to bring Mo back. This might be similar to that.

Let's see what they are planning for this 'Maha Saptah'...

Here, they have given the reason that the marriage will help Apurv to recover. And this is why Madhu is hell bent on not letting the marriage happen.

But for the Bali Amavasya, it should be too early... It is the base of the season after all!!

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I agree... They are rushing through the most crucial sequences...

Agar itni jaldi sab kuch dikha denge, to baad main kya karenge??

Shruti fans alone? I think that Mona's fans might also be added to the list, no?

I love Mona but it's a fact that she alone can't save this show. Yes she added spookiness but NiyaRsh too were equally integral part of the show. Plus, by now it's established that we don't fall under the major category who would watch anything in name of romance. So PiyAnsh attracted a huge chunk of audience.

Yaha to leads ko hardly dikhate hain, if I go by the first 3 episodes.

And about Mahasaptah, it's giving me Bhootu wala feling. After Sana and Kinshuk had exit, almost every week they were telecasting MEs but ultimately the show tanked horribly. Served them right! 😈

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I love Mona but it's a fact that she alone can't save this show. Yes she added spookiness but NiyaRsh too were equally integral part of the show. Plus, by now it's established that we don't fall under the major category who would watch anything in name of romance. So PiyAnsh attracted a huge chunk of audience.

Yaha to leads ko hardly dikhate hain, if I go by the first 3 episodes.

And about Mahasaptah, it's giving me Bhootu wala feling. After Sana and Kinshuk had exit, almost every week they were telecasting MEs but ultimately the show tanked horribly. Served them right! 😈

Agree completely...

Even I love Mona and I know only she alone can't save the show. Definitely, she added spookiness to the show but NiyaRsh were also an integral part of the show.

And going by the first two episodes, leads ko definitely bahut kam hi dikhate hain...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Chodo N2 anyways has a sasta standard for me. Plus faltu drama lag raha hai..

Sumit Sir also hasn't come.. like this time I felt N4 could have been more interesting if they kept Sayantani as a lead and just her story with her husband, they were fab.

N2 could still have been way interesting if they focused on story of Madhu and Sumit Sir.

These are the people who can carry the show, imo..

I agree... N2 definitely faltu drama hai.

In fact, I am just doing my dimag ka dahi by reading the WU just to know whether he has entered or not!!

And yes, I agree Mona and Sumit sir are the two people who can carry the show

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Nushy and Nikki, I agree to all your points.

Nushy- Possibly this week leads will be there, but story is too dumb and drama forced hai.

Also guys it kinda seems I hope they don't reverse Piansh, P will touch and A will be normal🤣kuch bhi ho sakta hai.

Haan, her fans alone can't save par aaj kal logon ka taste bhi has changed.

Nazar, each single character had screen presence and you were interested.. and Piansh ofc had that charm.

Like how awesome was Ansh, though his family warned about his life, he didn't jump to marry and was firm till he got possessed and same with Pia who questioned.

Though DD connection was there, strong bond and attraction was there, they just didn't jump that way.

Yaha toh logon ko apni jaan sasti lag rahi hai, Haan chalo shaadi karte hai..behen ka sawal hai, wo baat alag hai, ye log uska murder kar sakte hai par humari shaadi is kurbani..aise hi behen ko aur unsafe banate hai.

Nushy, though I agree yhc also went fast in marriage, atleast reasons Rudraksh had were solid and they still took 2 months to do it.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Nushy and Nikki, I agree to all your points.

Also guys it kinda seems I hope they don't reverse Piansh, P will touch and A will be normal🤣kuch bhi ho sakta hai.

Haan, her fans alone can't save par aaj kal logon ka taste bhi has changed.

Nazar, each single character had screen presence and you were interested.. and Piansh ofc had that charm.

Like how awesome was Ansh, though his family warned about his life, he didn't jump to marry and was firm till he got possessed and same with Pia who questioned.

Though DD connection was there, strong bond and attraction was there, they just didn't jump that way.

Yaha toh logon ko apni jaan sasti lag rahi hai, Haan chalo shaadi karte hai..behen ka sawal hai, wo baat alag hai, ye log uska murder kar sakte hai par humari shaadi is kurbani..aise hi behen ko aur unsafe banate hai.

Bold: matlab?? I didn't understand...

I agree... Logon ka taste has also changed.

Definitely!! In Nazar, every character had a screen space. Here, I am excluding the later episodes where the cousins were totally ignored and then they vanished.

Piansh definitely had the charm... And no one can lessen that charm.

I agree with you about Ansh... And this is why, I really loved him. Even though, his family warned him about the Rahu Mahadasha looming over him, he wasn't ready to marry anyone. And he only agreed when he was under Mo and PL's control.

Red: agree completely...