Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Because you kept track Bahen! 😛

Although, I have had taken Sanyas many times, I got detached in true sense post Barkha Track. So stopped watching completely. Now I am like, Chalo agar maaf kar hi diya hain, to romance dekhne mein kya harj hain? 😛 So I am going backwards. 😎

Ye baat bhi sahi hai...

Anyways, do you guys have something funny sort of to discuss? My neighbour's kid was at my house a while ago and usne poora dimag kharab kar diya!!

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Well, I had or rather I should say, have this confusion still now. I had to pacify myself with the logic that when Ansh promised her that he would help her in finding her mother, she felt deeply for him because she has always been very vulnerable when it came to Divya. In fact, she kept on rewinding the scenes where Ansh had insulted her and GM. But her crying actually got me confused.

Aise kaise bahen? I wish we got to know about her too. Hey Nikki! Is there any scene where Piya has clarified?

I thought you knew, but can understand. Actually Piansh's real love story started post marriage, though earlier they always ran to each other..

Yes, there she did feel deeply for him and way he cared for her. Yes, true..when she got to know about his engagement also, she started crying and asked why am I feeling sad? Then post neck kissing scene, when Ansh pushed her, she cried inconsolably..

Nikki too doesn't have.

I believe, we can possibly consider Dil se sequence, she fell flat for him, way she hugged him and cried..and falling for him, actually can be post Ansh had this whole stunt of singing a song for Ved for maafi, Pia literally melted seeing it..and she felt something maybe, when he was helping her down the stairs. Also could any of you tell me when Ansh and his sblings were chatting, and except Ansh all talked to her, but Piya had to do a shake hand to Ansh?!! Matlab won't you guys do it with ones you are talking to? Or did Piya feel, he will believe me, so isse dosti karte hai..so rude to others.

Madhura.. thumbnail

So I and Nikki were having discussions over the weekend, and then I have got a story idea now for Piansh..

Plus reading your stories, you and Nikki, I thought kabhi toh kuch execute karte hai.

I may need help from you both too, maybe..

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Madhura..

I thought you knew, but can understand. Actually Piansh's real love story started post marriage, though earlier they always ran to each other..

Yes, there she did feel deeply for him and way he cared for her. Yes, true..when she got to know about his engagement also, she started crying and asked why am I feeling sad? Then post neck kissing scene, when Ansh pushed her, she cried inconsolably..

Nikki too doesn't have.

I believe, we can possibly consider Dil se sequence, she fell flat for him, way she hugged him and cried..and falling for him, actually can be post Ansh had this whole stunt of singing a song for Ved for maafi, Pia literally melted seeing it..and she felt something maybe, when he was helping her down the stairs. Also could any of you tell me when Ansh and his sblings were chatting, and except Ansh all talked to her, but Piya had to do a shake hand to Ansh?!! Matlab won't you guys do it with ones you are talking to? Or did Piya feel, he will believe me, so isse dosti karte hai..so rude to others.

I agree.

In fact, Nikki and I had reached to this conclusion only. Being DD, they always had a connection and naturally reaated to each other's presence. But it was their human side that fell in love. Like Ansh was mesmerized when Piya in her usual tone got back at the so called glamorous girls and Piya too felt Ansh was a nice guy on different occasions. The most prominent being the Jungle one.

So I guess, that attraction and with the constant DD jaap they felt they were in love. While the truth is, they actually developed and understood each other post their marriage.

This is the only facet of the extension that I love - they developed. Otherwise if it had ended within 100 episodes, there wouldn't be a proper story.

The handshake - it was on the 5th episode, I think. Piya didn't particularly aimed Ansh. She was talking and forwarded her hand and coincidentally Ansh was standing near her. When he left, she felt awkward and smiled at the cousins and they too didn't understand why did Ansh leave all of a sudden.

Madhura.. thumbnail

I agree.

In fact, Nikki and I had reached to this conclusion only. Being DD, they always had a connection and naturally reaated to each other's presence. But it was their human side that fell in love. Like Ansh was mesmerized when Piya in her usual tone got back at the so called glamorous girls and Piya too felt Ansh was a nice guy on different occasions. The most prominent being the Jungle one.

So I guess, that attraction and with the constant DD jaap they felt they were in love. While the truth is, they actually developed and understood each other post their marriage.

This is the only facet of the extension that I love - they developed. Otherwise if it had ended within 100 episodes, there wouldn't be a proper story.

The handshake - it was on the 5th episode, I think. Piya didn't particularly aimed Ansh. She was talking and forwarded her hand and coincidentally Ansh was standing near her. When he left, she felt awkward and smiled at the cousins and they too didn't understand why did Ansh leave all of a sudden.

Beautifully summed up. Yes, that was the positive part of extension, the journey, their emotions.

Maybe, I thought she did it to Ansh..but yeah all felt it odd.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Help help.

Am in super mood swings today, so am doing a tiny VM on Piansh on a few previous scenes which Nushy suggested. Song suggestions?

Point is before a whole journey VM, I need some practice too.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Help help.

Am in super mood swings today, so am doing a tiny VM on Piansh on a few previous scenes which Nushy suggested. Song suggestions?

Hmmm... If I talk about my favourite songs at the moment, then I will definitely say "Mere Naam Tu" from the movie Zero. It is my current favourite. Although, I have a long list of favourite songs...

But I don't know if it will fit the scenes or not...

Could you please specify the song requirement...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Help help.

These are some of my favorite songs -

Agar tum mil jao, zamana chod denge hum

Kismat se tum humko mile ho (Pukar)

Tera chehra (sanam teri kasam)

Madhura.. thumbnail

Actually Nikki, thanks and though I like it, possibly I feel won't suit.

Thanks Nushy.

Also scenes are few, lantern, dupatta, library, arrow

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Well, you can add other scenes too. If you need help with episode number, Nikki and I can help, hopefully! 😃