Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhura..

On a side note, in this thread I expected a better response from members about the Finale, cos I do see many active. Ofc it's their wish..

Honestly, even I expected better response than this. 🤔 But then again, everybody has their own preference. We can't really force some to like something.

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Honestly, even I expected better response than this. 🤔 But then again, everybody has their own preference. We can't really force some to like something.

Of course we don't do that. But just felt this, as it was finale.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Waise, wanted to share with you guys. Finally we got the answer to our biggest question - WHEN DID ANSH FALL FOR PIYA!!!

Since I have finally let go off my grudge (not completely though, still want to break the makers head for Barkha, Chandravanshi and ending of Visharika Track 😡 😡😡), I was randomly watching PiyAnsh scenes that were telecast in between. So when Piya was playing a matchmaker and they both were practicing of DID, according to Nikki 😆 😆 😆 Ansh did reply that when Piya endangered her life for him, looking at her selflessness he fell for her but it took him some time to realize it. At first I thought he meant the Navratri episode but Piya clarified saying she got benefited from taking Ansh's arrow upon her and stressed that their love story began in the jungle.

Couldn't ecome happier that coincidentally, I included in my FF that Piya's Brahmastra is her puppy face and in that scene she actually manaofied Ansh with that. 😆 😆 😆

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Waise, wanted to share with you guys. Finally we got the answer to our biggest question - WHEN DID ANSH FALL FOR PIYA!!!

Since I have finally let go off my grudge (not completely though, still want to break the makers head for Barkha, Chandravanshi and ending of Visharika Track 😡 😡😡), I was randomly watching PiyAnsh scenes that were telecast in between. So when Piya was playing a matchmaker and they both were practicing of DID, according to Nikki 😆 😆 😆 Ansh did reply that when Piya endangered her life for him, looking at her selflessness he fell for her but it took him some time to realize it. At first I thought he meant the Navratri episode but Piya clarified saying she got benefited from taking Ansh's arrow upon her and stressed that their love story began in the jungle.

Couldn't ecome happier that coincidentally, I included in my FF that Piya's Brahmastra is her puppy face and in that scene she actually manaofied Ansh with that. 😆 😆 😆

Well, I wanted to share this a few days ago when I saw this particular scene but then my mood got spoilt by Pia playing the matchmaker and I didn't...

This was the biggest mystery of Nazar...

Yes, when they were practising for DID in the middle of the night, then they had this discussion... Ansh fell for her when she took the arrow to save him. Even I thought that he meant the Navratri episode at first but then Pia had clarified.

And yes, Pia manaofied Ansh to support her plan by making a puppy face... So, you were actually right in your FF. 😆

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Well, I wanted to share this a few days ago when I saw this particular scene but then my mood got spoilt by Pia playing the matchmaker and I didn't...

This was the biggest mystery of Nazar...

Yes, when they were practising for DID in the middle of the night, then they had this discussion... Ansh fell for her when she took the arrow to save him. Even I thought that he meant the Navratri episode at first but then Pia had clarified.

And yes, Pia manaofied Ansh to support her plan by making a puppy face... So, you were actually right in your FF. 😆

I saw the scene today and found them really cute. I had to refresh my memory with PK every time Piya opened her mouth about NaSa and focus on PiyAnsh's journey.

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for sharing! This indeed was. Plus arrow scene was damn symbolic, so am happy it's that.

Also when did Piya fall for him? Cos in earlier episodes, a few reactions really confused me, she crying like they were dating for a year or two and breakup hua. Really they were funny.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Well, I had or rather I should say, have this confusion still now. I had to pacify myself with the logic that when Ansh promised her that he would help her in finding her mother, she felt deeply for him because she has always been very vulnerable when it came to Divya. In fact, she kept on rewinding the scenes where Ansh had insulted her and GM. But her crying actually got me confused.

Aise kaise bahen? I wish we got to know about her too. Hey Nikki! Is there any scene where Piya has clarified?

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I saw the scene today and found them really cute. I had to refresh my memory with PK every time Piya opened her mouth about NaSa and focus on PiyAnsh's journey.

Yes, that scene was really cute... Just that, us scene ke theek baad main I saw that jungle wala scene and my mood got spoilt... To phir I didn't feel like discussing the episode.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Well, I had or rather I should say, have this confusion still now. I had to pacify myself with the logic that when Ansh promised her that he would help her in finding her mother, she felt deeply for him because she has always been very vulnerable when it came to Divya. In fact, she kept on rewinding the scenes where Ansh had insulted her and GM. But her crying actually got me confused.

Aise kaise bahen? I wish we got to know about her too. Hey Nikki! Is there any scene where Piya has clarified?

Why me behen? 😆

Anyways, I don't think there is any other scene apart from that late night DID practice where they actually discussed this topic...

Even I have this confusion till date... When did she fall for him? Even I pacified myself with the logic that she developed feelings for him when Ansh promised to help her to find her mother...

Baaki, I have stopped thinking for the sake of my own sanity... 😆

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Because you kept track Bahen! 😛

Although, I have had taken Sanyas many times, I got detached in true sense post Barkha Track. So stopped watching completely. Now I am like, Chalo agar maaf kar hi diya hain, to romance dekhne mein kya harj hain? 😛 So I am going backwards. 😎