Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Also, when is Sumit sir going to enter Nazar2?

Ye roz roz unke chakkar main WU padh kar dimag ka dahi ab aur nahi kar sakte...

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Agree completely with you...

That song was the first thing that struck me as odd...

Pishachini definitely acted great...

In fact, the VFX too was not upto the mark at some places... Like that scene where Pishachini increased her size and then grabbed Divya and Drishti by their necks... At some places, both Divya and Drishti were out of Pishachini's grasp. It looked a bit odd.

Although, that VFX of Lord Shiva's third eye opening and the lightening coming out of it was really good.

Yes.

Indeed agree on vfx. Some was v good

Acha this week what trps will Nazar get? 1.7 is my guess..cos half trps will be given cos of Nazar finale. So S2 ki actual trps we will get to know next week.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Acha this week what trps will Nazar get? 1.7 is my guess..cos half trps will be given cos of Nazar finale. So S2 ki actual trps we will get to know next week.

Well, if I am not wrong, Nazar finale was on Tuesday, right? So, uski trp to last week aa hi gayi hongi, nahi?

Since it is the opening week, I guess people must have been curious about the season 2... So, yes it might come around 1.7 as you say...

And if it includes the trp of the finale episode, then it is really good... At least jaate-jaate, Nazar got a decent trp...

Madhura.. thumbnail

Well, if I am not wrong, Nazar finale was on Tuesday, right? So, uski trp to last week aa hi gayi hongi, nahi?

Since it is the opening week, I guess people must have been curious about the season 2... So, yes it might come around 1.7 as you say...

And if it includes the trp of the finale episode, then it is really good... At least jaate-jaate, Nazar got a decent trp...

Is it? Am not sure...then. I thought full week is considered. Yes, let's see. Online trp se toh we will know Nazar 2 ka status..

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Is it? Am not sure...then. I thought full week is considered. Yes, let's see. Online trp se toh we will know Nazar 2 ka status..

I don't know much but as far as I remember, trp's come out on every Thursday I guess... So, if the trp's would have been out on Thursday, then this week will tell S2's trp.

Madhura.. thumbnail

I don't know much but as far as I remember, trp's come out on every Thursday I guess... So, if the trp's would have been out on Thursday, then this week will tell S2's trp.

Yes, they do come on Thursday. But it will include rating for last week, so our Nazar will be a part, along with S2.

Tuesday online trps come.

Acha chodo, nowadays nothing good to see too..

I guess today I will be starting with your suggestions.. for creations.

Nushy has possibly given hers for VM directly.. kinda confused.

Madhura.. thumbnail

On a side note, in this thread I expected a better response from members about the Finale, cos I do see many active. Ofc it's their wish..

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Yes, they do come on Thursday. But it will include rating for last week, so our Nazar will be a part, along with S2.

Oh okay... I did not know that.

Let's see what are the ratings for this week...

I agree... Nowadays, zyada kuch nahi hai. Weekdays to boring ho gaye hain but at least, I have KKK 10 to watch in the weekends...

Oh wow! That's great...

All the best... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Madhura.. thumbnail

Oh okay... I did not know that.

Let's see what are the ratings for this week...

I agree... Nowadays, zyada kuch nahi hai. Weekdays to boring ho gaye hain but at least, I have KKK 10 to watch in the weekends...

Oh wow! That's great...

All the best... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Yes.

True. I have nothing, cos kkk isn't my type. So I can just see random now or a short series.

๐Ÿ˜ƒThanks

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Yes.

True. I have nothing, cos kkk isn't my type. So I can just see random now or a short series.

๐Ÿ˜ƒThanks

Well, I really enjoy KKK... So, ab at least weekends won't be that boring...

Ab weekends par Colors TV lagega ๐Ÿ˜†