Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Well I read it, you guys read it. It was like jo bhi tha unko villains banaya.. nonsense.

Mom Ko villain, then Guruji who had a character like GM was also made villain and killed..

Bas all leads performed tandav, Lord Shiva kills Guruji and Pisachini maybe and gems go to lord Shiva.

For the record and to ruin post ipl dd also may come with a new season.

Guruji ko bhi villain bana dala? Like seriously??

All the leads performed Tandav? Did you see? Maybe I might just watch that particular scene...

And Lord Shiva killed guruji and Pishachini? Leads ne kuch nahi kiya kya?

And yes, I read some article which said that DD might come with a season 2...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Guruji ko bhi villain bana dala? Like seriously??

All the leads performed Tandav? Did you see? Maybe I might just watch that particular scene...

And Lord Shiva killed guruji and Pishachini? Leads ne kuch nahi kiya kya?

And yes, I read some article which said that DD might come with a season 2...

I started the epi and Drishti was doing so much overacting and was giving big lecture on insult to motherhood and mera powercut hua🤣🤣even tv ko taras aa gaya.

Even I will just watch tandav, Divya and Rakshit dance great.

Haan tandav maybe..lol

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I started the epi and Drishti was doing so much overacting and was giving big lecture on insult to motherhood and mera powercut hua🤣🤣even tv ko taras aa gaya.

Even I will just watch tandav, Divya and Rakshit dance great.

Haan tandav maybe..lol

Oh Ghosh!! Not a lecture again...

Anyways, humare TV ko humpe aur bhi zyada taras aa gaya... There was a power cut exactly at 06:55 pm 🤣 🤣

Even I will watch the Tandav... Waise bhi, I kind of love dance and action sequences...

Madhura.. thumbnail

Oh Ghosh!! Not a lecture again...

Anyways, humare TV ko humpe aur bhi zyada taras aa gaya... There was a power cut exactly at 06:55 pm 🤣 🤣

Even I will watch the Tandav... Waise bhi, I kind of love dance and action sequences...

Yeah see, hi5🤣🤣

True, even me. Waise bhi DD we knew tandav hoga, Nazar was a bonus.

I like to see good action and dance sequences and Nazar has raised the bar high.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Yeah see, hi5🤣🤣

I like to see good action and dance sequences and Nazar has raised the bar high.

High-five!! 🤣 🤣

Yes, we knew that there is going to be a Tandav in DD as the show itself focused on Lord Shiva.

Nazar definitely was a bonus...

Even I like to see good action and dance sequences, especially action sequences and Nazar has definitely raised the bar high...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Did you see the Tandav performance?

Madhura.. thumbnail

Did you see the Tandav performance?

I did, and am speechless! Haven't seen such an insult to Tandav. Dd also had better dances, first. All shows including Naagin seasons have performed tandav sequences bang on!

Here they mixed too much, started like a bolly dance, then a few tandav steps, then it was more like Puja..they mixed too many things and messed up.

Share your views too.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I did, and am speechless! Haven't seen such an insult to Tandav. Dd also had better dances, first. All shows including Naagin seasons have performed tandav sequences bang on!

Here they mixed too much, started like a bolly dance, then a few tandav steps, then it was more like Puja..they mixed too many things and messed up.

Share your views too.

My views are exactly the same...

I was not expecting this Tandav that is if you call it a Tandav. I too call it an insult to Tandav...

First and foremost, they used the "Bolo Har Har Har" song from Shivaay... I don't know why!!

(Wow!! It rhymed!! 😆)

Uske baad, they started the dance with slow classical steps... Tandav is a dance which requires highly energetic steps. Yahan to aisa lag raha tha ki koi classical performance chal rahi thi!!

It was more of a pooja as you said... Started as a bolly dance, then a few Tandav steps and then the simple dance... It was totally messed up.

Highly disappointed and annoyed!!!

Also, I watched the last part too... But I was half okay with it and half disappointed.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

My views are exactly the same...

I was not expecting this Tandav that is if you call it a Tandav. I too call it an insult to Tandav...

First and foremost, they used the "Bolo Har Har Har" song from Shivaay... I don't know why!!

(Wow!! It rhymed!! 😆)

Uske baad, they started the dance with slow classical steps... Tandav is a dance which requires highly energetic steps. Yahan to aisa lag raha tha ki koi classical performance chal rahi thi!!

It was more of a pooja as you said... Started as a bolly dance, then a few Tandav steps and then the simple dance... It was totally messed up.

Highly disappointed and annoyed!!!

Also, I watched the last part too... But I was half okay with it and half disappointed.

Song toh I thought total off, so didn't comment.

Glad you agree and even I agree to your points, this is what happens when they show too much in an episode. Total flop I thought, you don't just randomly switch characters... ultra glorification ki only leads sahi hai. Pisachini acted great, baki sab average the and all wanted to speak essays..

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Song toh I thought total off, so didn't comment.

Glad you agree and even I agree to your points, this is what happens when they show too much in an episode. Total flop I thought, you don't just randomly switch characters... ultra glorification ki only leads sahi hai. Pisachini acted great, baki sab average the and all wanted to speak essays..

Agree completely with you...

That song was the first thing that struck me as odd...

Pishachini definitely acted great...

In fact, the VFX too was not upto the mark at some places... Like that scene where Pishachini increased her size and then grabbed Divya and Drishti by their necks... At some places, both Divya and Drishti were out of Pishachini's grasp. It looked a bit odd.

Although, that VFX of Lord Shiva's third eye opening and the lightening coming out of it was really good.