Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

😭

True! I was writing the last part of my FF and needed help. Coincidentally came across the making video of Ved setting Mo on fire. I was astonished seeing the amount of input goes behind every little detail which might not even last for 20 seconds on the screen. Both Gul and Atif were hugely invested in that particular scene. 👏

Yes, them.

That's brilliant. I had seen a few bts and definitely the investment is massive by the team and Atif, Gul..they put in so many minute details.

Hence I was more pissed in earlier epis of yjhjk where people conveniently blamed Atif cos Aditi couldn't pull a scene well, the way he explains a scene so minutely, the impact, timing, very few will do..

Hypocrisy was you guys don't think she can be wrong, wow! Sharam karo...

Like I saw bts of Ansh's car scene, Gul mentioned put less blood, kids see and Atif explained Harsh and later asked this way

Actors can always ask...and Aditi's issue and lately Vikram's too is, they think they are way pro and give great scenes.

Like in an interview, someone said that Harsh prefers to take retakes for improving a scene..

Even Ritvik mentioned once that the team now believed in taking retakes cos you can explore and improvise scenes...but you need to take an effort.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Yes, them.

That's brilliant. I had seen a few bts and definitely the investment is massive by the team and Atif, Gul..they put in so many minute details.

Hence I was more pissed in earlier epis of yjhjk where people conveniently blamed Atif cos Aditi couldn't pull a scene well, the way he explains a scene so minutely, the impact, timing, very few will do..

Hypocrisy was you guys don't think she can be wrong, wow! Sharam karo...

Like I saw bts of Ansh's car scene, Gul mentioned put less blood, kids see and Atif explained Harsh and later asked this way

Actors can always ask...and Aditi's issue and lately Vikram's too is, they think they are way pro and give great scenes.

Like in an interview, someone said that Harsh prefers to take retakes for improving a scene..

Even Ritvik mentioned once that the team now believed in taking retakes cos you can explore and improvise scenes...but you need to take an effort.

Don't know about Vikram, Aditi and Ritvik but I remember in one IV, Harsh himself admitted that he prefers to take retakes for improving a particular scene.

I remember that BTS... In fact, I have seen all the BTS videos that they have posted. Atif, Gul and the entire team put in a lot of efforts and took care of even the most minute details...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Success got under their head, nothing new. 🤔

Exactly! In fact sometimes improvisation enriches a scene. I remember reading some comment where they said the scene where Bonnie came back and hugged Damon, the hug wasn't scripted. But Ian and Kate being friends in real life, Kate just jumped onto him and the scene came out so well that they telecast that only.

Even Shravan also. I remember in one of their IVs, Sana mentioned how at times she wanted to choke him because he was never satisfied and she had to perform over and over again. 😆

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Don't know about Vikram, Aditi and Ritvik but I remember in one IV, Harsh himself admitted that he prefers to take retakes for improving a particular scene.

I remember that BTS... In fact, I have seen all the BTS videos that they have posted. Atif, Gul and the entire team put in a lot of efforts and took care of even the most minute details...

Yeah Harsh prefers, had seen an interview where Ritu Mam mentioned, Harsh prefers that to improvise.

Ritvik's I saw and understood the importance.

Like they aren't super seasoned actors like Sumit Sir, Sakshi, etc..so retakes will help them.

Yes, full team must be appreciated. Unfortunately ppl just do it for actors, and if they can't do team ki galti..

Like Aditi's action sequence ke time bhi hua.. and ppl blamed the team, I was like Nazar dekho but anyways ppl had issues with me..toh I just said she could execute it better

Madhura.. thumbnail

Success got under their head, nothing new. 🤔

Exactly! In fact sometimes improvisation enriches a scene. I remember reading some comment where they said the scene where Bonnie came back and hugged Damon, the hug wasn't scripted. But Ian and Kate being friends in real life, Kate just jumped onto him and the scene came out so well that they telecast that only.

Even Shravan also. I remember in one of their IVs, Sana mentioned how at times she wanted to choke him because he was never satisfied and she had to perform over and over again. 😆

Yeah nothing new. They should have seen Nazar..

Great to know.

Definitely, can imagine.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yeah Harsh prefers, had seen an interview where Ritu Mam mentioned, Harsh prefers that to improvise.

Ritvik's I saw and understood the importance.

Like they aren't super seasoned actors like Sumit Sir, Sakshi, etc..so retakes will help them.

Yes, full team must be appreciated. Unfortunately ppl just do it for actors, and if they can't do team ki galti..

Like Aditi's action sequence ke time bhi hua.. and ppl blamed the team, I was like Nazar dekho but anyways ppl had issues with me..toh I just said she could execute it better

Yeah I saw Ritu maam's IV too... Harsh prefers to take retakes.

In fact, I remember Mona ma'am also said that she has to take retakes as her hindi is not very good.

I agree they aren't super seasoned actors like the more experienced ones and the retakes definitely help them.

The full team must be appreciated cos if the team won't put in efforts, the scene won't be perfect.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Exactly! I have always loved Nazar cast for this reason.

In fact, this was another big reason behind me watching M2. Over and over again, the reporters emphasized on the actresses that it was risky on their part and every time PriLee appreciated Krishna as the project was her brain child.

It's really hypocritical that the actors get the fame but the team bears the burnt.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Exactly! I have always loved Nazar cast for this reason.

In fact, this was another big reason behind me watching M2. Over and over again, the reporters emphasized on the actresses that it was risky on their part and every time PriLee appreciated Krishna as the project was her brain child.

It's really hypocritical that the actors get the fame but the team bears the burnt.

Yes, they give full credit and appreciate the team.

I loved them

Even IB team gave..

That's great.

Yeah. Sad.

Also one more big joke when I saw Yjhjk last year on and off, Vikram and Aditi praised how great and different plots are, and I was like, yeah how different and path breaking is manhandling, insulting, redemption.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Acha retakes se aage badhte hai..

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Yes, they give full credit and appreciate the team.

I loved them

Even IB team gave..

That's great.

Yeah. Sad.

Also one more big joke when I saw Yjhjk last year on and off, Vikram and Aditi praised how great and different plots are, and I was like, yeah how different and path breaking is manhandling, insulting, redemption.

For this, I actually appreciate Sana.

During Bhootu's launch, she acknowledged it wasn't out of the box concept but people will love her bond with Arshiya.