Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

I agree... They are using relations which are left.

FL has same jhumkas and the bangle with pom poms...

And not only the pillow covers in ML's room, the entire furniture in the house is the same.

Coming to ML's room, the bed is the same old one except that the decorative pieces which were kept on it, like those two bikes and others have been replaced by teddy bears and other such stuff.

Bold: agree completely...

See furniture and bed we can give a free pass. Even covers. But accessories, have to be changed cos they define the characters.

Thanks!

I believe no point in discussing S2 and ruining our moods

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Madhura..

See furniture and bed we can give a free pass. Even covers. But accessories, have to be changed cos they define the characters.

Thanks!

I agree... The accessories have to be changed as they define the characters.

🤗

And yes, there is no point in discussing S2 and ruining our moods... We have better things to discuss than this soon-to-be nanad-bhabhi drama.

But haan, I have to admit this: at times, our discussions tend to be really funny!!

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

So total copy.

Yeah forced sympathy does... but it's Gul's signature. Our Nazar was lucky, tha nahi.

Like see Yjhjk also has bhar bhar ke...main thing is both leads are at fault cos A keeps insulting but R also keeps going and end me they will reunite and tbh it won't be justified cos both are horrible and forced sympathy.🤣

Ishqbaaz had some very good tracks, brothers bonding was also maintained quite a lot..ofc later they messed..but they did show good stuff.

Can't believe I am saying this but I would prefer Jinn over this.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Why not? Then even Nikki will be able to participate. 😎

Well, he fakes stuff and has gone in air, having an attitude. Now I know actors do have that and all, but limit matters.

Plus acting he is great but can improvise.. and actually in some ways is over rated..

Possibly I can't exactly explain, but am assuming you understand.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Thanks!

I agree. 😎

Madhura.. thumbnail

Can't believe I am saying this but I would prefer Jinn over this.

Kya din aa gaye hai, but can understand🤣 But honestly, no Nushy both have different levels of nonsense..

I feel sad for the vfx team, Yjhjk was done for them and they messed so much..ki vfx team got nothing.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Well, he fakes stuff and has gone in air, having an attitude. Now I know actors do have that and all, but limit matters.

Plus acting he is great but can improvise.. and actually in some ways is over rated..

Possibly I can't exactly explain, but am assuming you understand.

Unfortunate, but what can we do? That's why I told you there are certain actors, whose acting I love but don't call myself as a fan because I don't like their personality. While there are other actors whom I genuinely like as person like - Harsh, Kinshuk even Shravan too considering he is reserved but not moody.

Overrated - another thing which we can't control. Once you taste success, even if you fart, people start praising that. Sorry for my language but I have seen people going gaga over so minute details of their favorites that it was astonishing and plain absurd.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Kya din aa gaye hai, but can understand🤣 But honestly, no Nushy both have different levels of nonsense..

I feel sad for the vfx team, Yjhjk was done for them and they messed so much..ki vfx team got nothing.

😭

True! I was writing the last part of my FF and needed help. Coincidentally came across the making video of Ved setting Mo on fire. I was astonished seeing the amount of input goes behind every little detail which might not even last for 20 seconds on the screen. Both Gul and Atif were hugely invested in that particular scene. 👏

Madhura.. thumbnail

Unfortunate, but what can we do? That's why I told you there are certain actors, whose acting I love but don't call myself as a fan because I don't like their personality. While there are other actors whom I genuinely like as person like - Harsh, Kinshuk even Shravan too considering he is reserved but not moody.

Overrated - another thing which we can't control. Once you taste success, even if you fart, people start praising that. Sorry for my language but I have seen people going gaga over so minute details of their favorites that it was astonishing and plain absurd.

Exactly! We can't. More than a fan, I like the word appreciate but yeah can't even do that.

Harsh has raised the bar too high but he is rare, but ppl can keep basic decency..

Agree, there are a few. Now ofc we don't see all interviews but a few can make an impact and acting too...matters. Plus with his choice of projects, am actually not interested.. now.

Seriously bullshit but yeah people do this.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

True! I was writing the last part of my FF and needed help. Coincidentally came across the making video of Ved setting Mo on fire. I was astonished seeing the amount of input goes behind every little detail which might not even last for 20 seconds on the screen. Both Gul and Atif were hugely invested in that particular scene. 👏

I have seen most of the making videos which were posted by them... And yes, a huge input goes behind every little detail. In fact, the smallest detail like the glowing eyes need a huge attention.

And yes, both Gul and Atif were hugely invested in that particular sequence...