Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Yeah, even there the ML was mentally challenged and the FL was residing with her abusive uncle. Only difference - her mother was alive and DT actually looked very innocent. Another thing - it was painful enough to watch something like that in 2009. In 2020 such forced sympathy is choking me. 🤢

Arre yahan bhi to FL is living with her evil uncle and aunt... and the ML is a mentally challenged person... Samajh main aa raha hai from where Gul is taking inspiration 😆

Although, here we don't know whether the FL's mother is alive or not. If she may be alive, then it is another similarity

Baaki, I never watched it...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Didn't know.

Baki S2 analysis

FL- ka heart hole, Shivansh Ib 2.. whole evil family thing and good sis again IB and IB2.

She making sweets, ipk

Baki full Nazar ki sasti copy..

Kya analysis hai!!! 👏 👏 👏

Matlab is season main kuch bhi original nahi hai apart from the DV being WolvAyan's younger brother? (Kyonki in Nazar, DV was Ekayan's son)

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Arre yahan bhi to FL is living with her evil uncle and aunt... and the ML is a mentally challenged person... Samajh main aa raha hai from where Gul is taking inspiration 😆

Although, here we don't know whether the FL's mother is alive or not. If she may be alive, then it is another similarity

Baaki, I never watched it...

Even I didn't. Promo dekh ke hi pet bhar gaya tha. 😆 When I started watching YHM, I got curious and watched a couple of episodes. DT looked so young and cute back then.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Even I didn't. Promo dekh ke hi pet bhar gaya tha. 😆 When I started watching YHM, I got curious and watched a couple of episodes. DT looked so young and cute back then.

I am one step ahead of you... I haven't even seen the promo 😆

In fact, I never knew that this show existed till you mentioned it... I just googled it a few minutes ago 😆

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Kya analysis hai!!! 👏 👏 👏

Matlab is season main kuch bhi original nahi hai apart from the DV being WolvAyan's younger brother? (Kyonki in Nazar, DV was Ekayan's son)

Thanks.

Haan only relation.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Thanks.

Haan only relation.

And yes, there Mo killed her husband and MIL... Here, Madhu killed her father.

There, the second Daayan, Ruby was Mo's accomplice... Here till now, the second Daayan has been shown to be against her

Dhoondhne se differences bhi mil jayengi par they are totally bakwas differences...

Madhura.. thumbnail

Yeah, even there the ML was mentally challenged and the FL was residing with her abusive uncle. Only difference - her mother was alive and DT actually looked very innocent. Another thing - it was painful enough to watch something like that in 2009. In 2020 such forced sympathy is choking me. 🤢

So total copy.

Yeah forced sympathy does... but it's Gul's signature. Our Nazar was lucky, tha nahi.

Like see Yjhjk also has bhar bhar ke...main thing is both leads are at fault cos A keeps insulting but R also keeps going and end me they will reunite and tbh it won't be justified cos both are horrible and forced sympathy.🤣

Ishqbaaz had some very good tracks, brothers bonding was also maintained quite a lot..ofc later they messed..but they did show good stuff.

Madhura.. thumbnail

And yes, there Mo killed her husband and MIL... Here, Madhu killed her father.

There, the second Daayan, Ruby was Mo's accomplice... Here till now, the second Daayan has been shown to be against her

Dhoondhne se differences bhi mil jayengi par they are totally bakwas differences...

Don't want to analyse so much cos they are using relations which are left.

Differences ki baat mat karo cos first epi me I observed so much..

Like FL has same jhumkas, bangle with pom pom used by Piya in few scenes and mainly consummation scene.

Pillow covers in ML ki room are same..

It's more like Piansh ne apna form change kiya hai.. like HP but itni sasti cheeze they won't do.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Well, Djinn is definitely ruling... And maybe people like this one too...

But for me, it will remain a baasi khichdi only!! 😆

Agree fully.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Don't want to analyse so much cos they are using relations which are left.

Differences ki baat mat karo cos first epi me I observed so much..

Like FL has same jhumkas, bangle with pom pom used by Piya in few scenes and mainly consummation scene.

Pillow covers in ML ki room are same..

It's more like Piansh ne apna form change kiya hai.. like HP but itni sasti cheeze they won't do.

I agree... They are using relations which are left.

Yes, the FL has same jhumkas and the bangle with pom poms... And the same style of dressing too with her dupatta on one shoulder... Just that she has her dupatta on the other shoulder.

And not only the pillow covers in ML's room, the entire furniture in the house is the same.

Coming to ML's room, the bed is the same old one except that the decorative pieces which were kept on it, like those two bikes and others have been replaced by teddy bears and other such stuff.

Bold: agree completely...