Can understand totally then.

What nonsense?! Gosh.

🤗

Exactly!! It was total nonsense...

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

You know what I like the most in Nazar apart from the usual things we discuss like Piansh, their chemistry, their love and their acting? It's the fact that the Pia was never insulted so badly like Roshni... That Ansh was not the usual abusive ML. Instead, he was a soft and a good natured person who respected his wife and her family along with his family... The fact that there was no useless saas-bahu drama and kitchen politics, no hatred within the family... Even though we were annoyed with the Rathods, we know that they were a perfect loving and caring family.

Couldn't agree more.

Could you link me to this post.. it's so perfect!

Madhura.. thumbnail

Plus now I understood, Yjhjk had no damn originality, like few things I knew but others were ultra copy paste to n th level. How were the fans criticizing Nazar?! 🤣🤣 Sab kuch udhar se uthaya.

I kind of hate myself for saying this, but can't help feeling sadistic pleasure after I read this comment of yours. 😈 😈 😈 We have had long arguments regarding this and ended up agreeing to disagree. But this was my exact issue with Jinn. Pretty much every serial has some similarities specially in the same genre. But the way Jinn copy pasted, there was hardly any scope for giving them the benefit of the doubt. At that time, I was hugely invested in Nazar and was watching their old episodes almost every single day. So I was really pissed. Not to mention the fans who were insulting Nazar left, right and center for focusing on a witch but went gaga over Jinn. Their hypocrisy is literally on another level. 🤬 🤬 🤬

Piya was bang on in emotional scenes, her mom parts and dad. Even Ansh did them well, mainly action and his transitions.

True!

But I was disappointed in Fireflies scene of Piya, Ansh nailed that and was brilliant, change in emotions, wanting to help her, having tears. Joke was Piya was sobbing about her mom and hurt, but no damn tears..

I agree. Actually that might have been one of the first few scenes of Nazar that I had watched and didn't like Niyati in that particular scene at all. But yes, the dialogues were bang on and later I let go off the acting part. 🤔

You shouldn't be feeling sadistic pleasure. You should be feeling true happiness! I told Nikki yesterday, last year for a while I was possessed like Ansh, for the show.. like my free passes theory too, warna I don't give more than a few.. like I knew they copied stuff.

But around December I was totally out.. and even I just saw epis on and off so that had helped.

Yeah, now I feel so mad that in the first place it was wrong of me to start discussions on such crap, but my editing mood and for liking a fav actor I did that. Now he is my ex fav too.🤣

Yes, like all her shows have. IB and Nazar had, cos a PH is superb in executing some scenes...but Yjhjk toh copied every tiny thing..but acting was average.

For my peace, I saw few posts and wasn't seeing forum.

Infinity level ki hai. Even now they bash the show but see it. Lmao.

Yes.

True, even I find. Just thought to discuss cos wanted to know am not the only one.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Well, true! 😆 I don't have any grudge against you that I would feel happy seeing your misery. But back at that time, I was actually confused that whether I was being too hard or not. And as I told you, after watching IPN, I started to get your point of copy pasting similar plots. But even then I felt, execution wise and story wise both the shows were different.

But knowing your calm nature, when you finally agreed to my points, I honestly felt true happiness. 😆 🤗

However, I am curious. Vikram is a good actor. What the hell happened that you demoted him to ex-favorite? 😲

Madhura.. thumbnail

Well, true! 😆 I don't have any grudge against you that I would feel happy seeing your misery. But back at that time, I was actually confused that whether I was being too hard or not. And as I told you, after watching IPN, I started to get your point of copy pasting similar plots. But even then I felt, execution wise and story wise both the shows were different.

But knowing your calm nature, when you finally agreed to my points, I honestly felt true happiness. 😆 🤗

However, I am curious. Vikram is a good actor. What the hell happened that you demoted him to ex-favorite? 😲

I know. Yes, certain free passes we should give as I always say but they crossed boundaries.

Yes, that perspective was helpful and am glad you could connect. Yeah, that's what I always said.. certain sequences are there in all shows, but stories and other things are different.

Yeah I know, my patience is there but I do blast. Indeed, your points and mine too. 🤗🤗

Nazar is forever awesome.

Yes, I did. Kisi aur din ki kahani hai and you may not agree and I don't want to bore you.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

You guys seem to be having quite an interesting discussion out here...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Couldn't agree more. 😊

Nazar will forever be one of its kind. 🤗

Waise, I won't be bored. Because honestly, not watching anything currently and these discussions are really interesting. Like I said, learned a lot from you and others. 😊 So whenever you feel like, we can discuss. 😃

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Okay, I wanted to ask something from both of you...

If a person is suffering from asthma, I guess he/she is told to avoid all kinds of allergens like smoke, dust, pollens etc, right?

So, is the gulal also included in these allergens?

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I think as a preventive measure, the person should avoid gulal throwing festivals because that can suffocate even normal people. People with asthma would be the worst sufferers.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I think as a preventive measure, the person should avoid gulal throwing festivals because that can suffocate even normal people. People with asthma would be the worst sufferers.

That's it... I have been confused since I saw the first episode of Nazar S2 on Wed.

Cos I remember one of my father's maasis had asthma and she used to avoid gulal during Holi.

Whereas, in Wednesday's episode, the ML's mom was shown to have asthma as in two of the scenes, she was shown using the inhaler which is used by asthma patients yet she was easily doing the entire ceremony with the gulal in the air all around her...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago