Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Cool. Nojor?? You meant Nazar..

🀣

The Bengali version of Nazar...

Bhaisaab!! Kya solid beizzati ki thi un logon ne Nazar ki!! I was more than happy that it ended...

Haan aur na, cos log Nazar Ko Piansh se hi pehchante hai.. like IB 2 had crashed..ab fans and all thik hai actors ke, but that connection is important.

I agree... Nazar Ko log Piansh and 3D concept ki wajah se pehchante hain. IB2 had definitely crashed... Actors ke fans to obviously hain hi, but show se Nazar ki tarah connection nahi hai.

In fact, abhi tak ke episodes se to yahi lag raha hai ki show is mainly resting on Mona's shoulders.

Yeah...itne functions, I feel pity for Ansh...puppet hai kya wo, all control him...Ved comes, then Ruby, Mo, siblings scold him, he not in senses, then Pia, he is back, again possession, then GM sunati hai...haad hai, kya punching bag hai vo?

Seriously yaar!! I felt so bad for Ansh the entire time...

πŸ€—Navratri also I love but then first fav is Ganesha track, promo and execution was brilliant, besides it was something unique. Navratri similar tracks I had seen..so..

Well, Ganesh Chaturthi episode will definitely be the best...

In my case, I had never seen similar Navratri tracks. So, it was the first for me. Isiliye, it is one of my favourites...

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Cool. Nojor?? You meant Nazar..

🀣

The Bengali version of Nazar...

Bhaisaab!! Kya solid beizzati ki thi un logon ne Nazar ki!! I was more than happy that it ended...

Haan aur na, cos log Nazar Ko Piansh se hi pehchante hai.. like IB 2 had crashed..ab fans and all thik hai actors ke, but that connection is important.

I agree... Nazar Ko log Piansh and 3D concept ki wajah se pehchante hain. IB2 had definitely crashed... Actors ke fans to obviously hain hi, but show se Nazar ki tarah connection nahi hai.

In fact, abhi tak ke episodes se to yahi lag raha hai ki show is mainly resting on Mona's shoulders.

Yeah...itne functions, I feel pity for Ansh...puppet hai kya wo, all control him...Ved comes, then Ruby, Mo, siblings scold him, he not in senses, then Pia, he is back, again possession, then GM sunati hai...haad hai, kya punching bag hai vo?

Seriously yaar!! I felt so bad for Ansh the entire time...

πŸ€—Navratri also I love but then first fav is Ganesha track, promo and execution was brilliant, besides it was something unique. Navratri similar tracks I had seen..so..

Well, Ganesh Chaturthi episode will definitely be the best...

In my case, I had never seen similar Navratri tracks. So, it was the first for me. Isiliye, it is one of my favourites...

Oh okay. Yes, your mother tongue. Great it ended.

Yes, everything, just thought to say in short.

Exactly, the crash. Yup and yes.. even I feel that..

Hi5.

Yes!!

Cool, πŸ˜ƒ

Good night. Cya morrow

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Plus now I understood, Yjhjk had no damn originality, like few things I knew but others were ultra copy paste to n th level. How were the fans criticizing Nazar?! 🀣🀣 Sab kuch udhar se uthaya.

I kind of hate myself for saying this, but can't help feeling sadistic pleasure after I read this comment of yours. 😈 😈 😈 We have had long arguments regarding this and ended up agreeing to disagree. But this was my exact issue with Jinn. Pretty much every serial has some similarities specially in the same genre. But the way Jinn copy pasted, there was hardly any scope for giving them the benefit of the doubt. At that time, I was hugely invested in Nazar and was watching their old episodes almost every single day. So I was really pissed. Not to mention the fans who were insulting Nazar left, right and center for focusing on a witch but went gaga over Jinn. Their hypocrisy is literally on another level. 🀬 🀬 🀬

Piya was bang on in emotional scenes, her mom parts and dad. Even Ansh did them well, mainly action and his transitions.

True!

But I was disappointed in Fireflies scene of Piya, Ansh nailed that and was brilliant, change in emotions, wanting to help her, having tears. Joke was Piya was sobbing about her mom and hurt, but no damn tears..

I agree. Actually that might have been one of the first few scenes of Nazar that I had watched and didn't like Niyati in that particular scene at all. But yes, the dialogues were bang on and later I let go off the acting part. πŸ€”

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

You know what I like the most in Nazar apart from the usual things we discuss like Piansh, their chemistry, their love and their acting? It's the fact that the Pia was never insulted so badly like Roshni... That Ansh was not the usual abusive ML. Instead, he was a soft and a good natured person who respected his wife and her family along with his family... The fact that there was no useless saas-bahu drama and kitchen politics, no hatred within the family... Even though we were annoyed with the Rathods, we know that they were a perfect loving and caring family.

Couldn't agree more.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Nushy, it's great to see you back. Hoping you are enjoying with your sister.

Have some work, so will be back later. Then do replies.

Have started with the creations and posted in creations gallery here, so do check when you get a chance.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Oh okay. Yes, your mother tongue.

Nope not my mother tongue... My mother tongue is Hindi.

I watched a few episodes like the Ganesh Chaturthi episode (which became the janmashtmi episode there I guess), the Navratri episode (the Tandav part specifically), Sarpika episodes (only two), Kohra track episodes (only three, especially the last one) and ended up getting really annoyed!!

Great it ended.

Yeah!! But I was really annoyed by the way it ended...

πŸ€—

Hi5.

High-five!!

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

You know what I like the most in Nazar apart from the usual things we discuss like Piansh, their chemistry, their love and their acting? It's the fact that the Pia was never insulted so badly like Roshni... That Ansh was not the usual abusive ML. Instead, he was a soft and a good natured person who respected his wife and her family along with his family... The fact that there was no useless saas-bahu drama and kitchen politics, no hatred within the family... Even though we were annoyed with the Rathods, we know that they were a perfect loving and caring family.

Couldn't agree more.

I know... πŸ€—

As we say, Nazar is definitely a class apart 😎

Madhura.. thumbnail

Oh okay. Yes, your mother tongue.

Nope not my mother tongue... My mother tongue is Hindi.

I watched a few episodes like the Ganesh Chaturthi episode (which became the janmashtmi episode there I guess), the Navratri episode (the Tandav part specifically), Sarpika episodes (only two), Kohra track episodes (only three, especially the last one) and ended up getting really annoyed!!

Great it ended.

Yeah!! But I was really annoyed by the way it ended...

πŸ€—

Hi5.

High-five!!

Okay, my bad. I believe Nushy's is Bengali. Oh okay. Honestly, I can't even imagine or even like anyone doing those sequences too except NiyArsh.

Oh okay.

πŸ˜ƒ

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Okay, my bad. I believe Nushy's is Bengali. Oh okay. Honestly, I can't even imagine or even like anyone doing those sequences too except NiyArsh.

Oh okay

Yes, Nushy's mother tongue is Bengali.

Well, I could have tolerated other actors apart from NiyaRsh doing these sequences... But only if they would have done it nicely and properly!!

These sequences weren't even 10% of what we saw in Nazar...

And when it ended, they actually proved that Kohra Rani was way more powerful than Daivik, DV, Ekayan and even God!! Cos there, the Daayan died because Ayush (the ML) didn't stab her with the Kohrayan katar and thus she died because of that Kohra Rani' s poison.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

Yes, Nushy's mother tongue is Bengali.

Well, I could have tolerated other actors apart from NiyaRsh doing these sequences... But only if they would have done it nicely and properly!!

These sequences weren't even 10% of what we saw in Nazar...

And when it ended, they actually proved that Kohra Rani was way more powerful than Daivik, DV, Ekayan and even God!! Cos there, the Daayan died because Ayush (the ML) didn't stab her with the Kohrayan katar and thus she died because of that Kohra Rani' s poison.

Cool.

Can understand totally then.

What nonsense?! Gosh.