Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Definitely agree! They messed it by getting Sarpika track then and focus was on that and Mo.

I agree... The entire ME was wasted Mo and Divya...

Most shows do marriages for months and I hate that. But atleast show for a week or three epis, no functions is mean! Worst part is, Ansh did more functions with Ruby, Dil, Bhasmika...worst I found was they clubbed him with all, matlab sharam karo kuch. That wasn't needed..

I agree... Ansh did more functions with PL, Dillu, Bhasmu. Why not with Pia?

Marriage sequence for full one month is something that I also hate... But at least they could have shown the functions for three to five days...

Obviously your theory is right, it's a typical cliche track..then again her sister will cry and say Di aapne itni kurbani kyu di? She will say, tere liye jaan bhi doon toh kam hai 🤣🤣

Of course!! FL being the mahaanta ki murat will say the same cliched dialogue: tere liye to main apni jaan bhi de sakti hoon 🤣

What's more... They can use this to create MU b/w the leads in the future that the FL married him for money and the ML having a blind faith on his sister might even beleive...

Am sick of such tracks where you can't take a stand.

Same here... Even I am sick of such tracks and such stories where the FL is portrayed as a bechari...

Yeah, we don't know..

And we don't even want to know...

Plus story has so many loopholes if Apurv is traumatized by Madhu, he will react to her but he was most close to her.. matlab kuch bhi.

Well, according to what I read in the WU, Madhu caused Apurva's accident and is now giving him some sort of a powder mixed in his strawberry milkshake which keeps him in this state...

Baaki, it's just kuch bhi!!

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Can understand. Yeah, we know both have forced sympathy tracks. Story is also like unke kuch shows liye mix kiye and ho gaya. FL I expected, Ishqbaaz 2 type and hua. 🤣

I agree... Sympathy tracks are there for both the leads. And the story definitely looks like a khichdi with stories picked up from various shows.

Do they even know what's that defect?

Simple words main kahe to: "Dil Main Chhed Hai" 😆

Usse zyada in logon ko bhi nahi pata hoga...

Yes, people don't and all are not as awesome as us.

I agree...

Thanks for telling. Yes, romance ka bahut nasha tha, like plot was thriller and fight..but ppl just wanted romance and it was balanced. I remember cos had made creations, and used to visit CG.. but wasn't much active and forum thoda.

Yup, romance ka bahut nasha tha... And people wanted Pia to use her powers like a pro when she herself wasn't aware of her powers...

Oh yes, but glad you are here.

Even I am glad that I joined it 😊

No dear, Ansh knew that he gets activated post lantern scene and hence he always avoids touching Piya, even when she introduced herself to Ansh and his siblings and tries a handshake, Ansh didn't do. Ofc he didn't know she is daivik. But they kept replaying the flashbacks too many times, like 20 Piansh scenes are done and you still play.. exactly too many times replays the.

Achha you were talking about this? Then I agree with you. Ansh didn't shake hands with Pia cos her remembered what happened to him after he touched her and he didn't want anyone to see it.

Yes..he just thought of some connection.

Yes...

Waise that diya lighting competition was such a dumb thing to do, loved how GM taunted saying they need Pia and are blind with eyes. Bgm and all was top class but dumb cos if you want to judge a competition, shouldn't one person keep eyes open? Nonsense. Truth would have been out but drama

I agree... It was a dumb thing to do and then on top of that, they kept their eyes closed?

And, if the truth would have been out, to phir shaadi kaise hoti? How would Mo have escaped from that temple?

Also that neck kissing epi was awesome in one way, GM understands Pia is daivik.. and Piansh scene cinematography was fab, bhale scene made no sense as we discussed. But cinematography and way Sajna song was elaborated more..was fab. Though I still can't control a laugh on randomness..

I agree... The cinematography of that scene was awesome. Haan, the scene definitely did not make any sense. And even I can't control my laughter when I watch it...

That scene when GM understands that Pia is the Daivik... I still didn't understand that if Pia's photo in GM's locket was enough to repel Mo and make her weak, then how could she stand in front of Pia?

On a side note, earlier epis Ruby was glorified too... like all dogs were giving a clear indication and a signal, she could have been caught...but no she just escaped.

I agree... She was glorified way too much in the initial episodes.

Plus one more doubt I have, Ved got out of DC by stepping on Ganga Jal? Toh why couldn't Ansh get out the same way?! Or he had a more powerful spell?

Well, if you remember, Ansh came out of the DC spell for a few moments when Pia's hand brushed against his... Till the mehndi sequence, he wasn't completely under Mo and PL's control. In fact, he wasn't completely hypnotized when he stepped into the DC cos both Mo and PL had to use their magic to make him say yes for the marriage.

In the mehndi sequence, when Pia had left with GM, Mo did some blood spell which turned Ansh into a complete zombie... So, Ansh was both under the effect of the DC as well as Mo's blood spell.

And this is what I read in the discussions here... I did not watch those episodes as I was really bored with all the ceremonies...

Yeah.

They know only that much..

You know in earlier Episodes Piansh too had sadness, like Pia's parents and Ansh's but bonding with Ved.. but we could connect and it was executed well. They didn't over sympathize or glorify jitna ab kar rahe hai... possibly they're also bored.

ROFL, waah.

Yay.

Thanks, yes that.

Exactly dumb and they over stretched.

True!

Agree on locket theory, nonsense. They just had to glorify Mo tbh.

True.

Thanks, yes I remember her hand brushing and her locket had got him out. Yes, blood spell I saw..that too was like Mo was ultra weak post diya but still she did it. Yeah, I fast forwarded, Panditji scenes were great though.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Definitely agree! They messed it by getting Sarpika track then and focus was on that and Mo.

I agree... The entire ME was wasted Mo and Divya...

Most shows do marriages for months and I hate that. But atleast show for a week or three epis, no functions is mean! Worst part is, Ansh did more functions with Ruby, Dil, Bhasmika...worst I found was they clubbed him with all, matlab sharam karo kuch. That wasn't needed..

I agree... Ansh did more functions with PL, Dillu, Bhasmu. Why not with Pia?

Marriage sequence for full one month is something that I also hate... But at least they could have shown the functions for three to five days...

Obviously your theory is right, it's a typical cliche track..then again her sister will cry and say Di aapne itni kurbani kyu di? She will say, tere liye jaan bhi doon toh kam hai 🤣🤣

Of course!! FL being the mahaanta ki murat will say the same cliched dialogue: tere liye to main apni jaan bhi de sakti hoon 🤣

What's more... They can use this to create MU b/w the leads in the future that the FL married him for money and the ML having a blind faith on his sister might even beleive...

Am sick of such tracks where you can't take a stand.

Same here... Even I am sick of such tracks and such stories where the FL is portrayed as a bechari...

Yeah, we don't know..

And we don't even want to know...

Plus story has so many loopholes if Apurv is traumatized by Madhu, he will react to her but he was most close to her.. matlab kuch bhi.

Well, according to what I read in the WU, Madhu caused Apurva's accident and is now giving him some sort of a powder mixed in his strawberry milkshake which keeps him in this state...

Baaki, it's just kuch bhi!!

Yeah!

Exactly..

True, agree to everything you said. Mixing stuff..okay.. it's not Nazar, it's some typical saas bahu show on.

Now am scared for Sumit Sir's character.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

And if in this condition, they show the FL doing stunts and dance and all the other stuff, it will be highly stupid as such patients can't do much strenuous physical work...

I hope they at least show the FL being cured first. Although, I seriously doubt they will show something logical!!

You know in earlier Episodes Piansh too had sadness, like Pia's parents and Ansh's but bonding with Ved.. but we could connect and it was executed well. They didn't over sympathize or glorify jitna ab kar rahe hai... possibly they're also bored.

I agree... Piansh too had sadness. Pia was trying to find her mother, was trying to but was unable to tell the truth to her father, Ansh's bonding with Ved, his cousins and other Rathods... But, it was executed well.

Possibly they are bored or they don't want to search for anything new. They want to use the usual tried and tested formula...

And I didn't even watch the entire wedding sequence... I had expected it to be over within a week or so since it wasn't the leads'marriage. But, when I realised that they will be stretching it, I just took a break.

Yes, they just wanted to glorify Mo...

Thanks, yes I remember her hand brushing and her locket had got him out. Yes, blood spell I saw..that too was like Mo was ultra weak post diya but still she did it. Yeah, I fast forwarded, Panditji scenes were great though.

Yes, her locket too had got him out of the spell during the Ganesh Chaturthi episode.

Yes, Mo was weak as she was repelled by that locket but she still did that spell as it was her last resort to keep Ansh under control.

Panditji's scenes were definitely great... And I will never forget his Spiderman-giri.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

True, agree to everything you said. Mixing stuff..okay.. it's not Nazar, it's some typical saas bahu show on.

Well, as of now, I can guarantee you that it is not a saas-bahu drama for sure...

It is a nanad-bhabhi drama this time 😆

Even I am scared for his character...

Madhura.. thumbnail

Well, as of now, I can guarantee you that it is not a saas-bahu drama for sure...

It is a nanad-bhabhi drama this time 😆

Even I am scared for his character...

Great theory🤣

Yes..

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

See... I'm so smart!!! 😎 🤣

Madhura.. thumbnail

And if in this condition, they show the FL doing stunts and dance and all the other stuff, it will be highly stupid as such patients can't do much strenuous physical work...

I hope they at least show the FL being cured first. Although, I seriously doubt they will show something logical!!

I agree... Piansh too had sadness. Pia was trying to find her mother, was trying to but was unable to tell the truth to her father, Ansh's bonding with Ved, his cousins and other Rathods... But, it was executed well.

Possibly they are bored or they don't want to search for anything new. They want to use the usual tried and tested formula...

And I didn't even watch the entire wedding sequence... I had expected it to be over within a week or so since it wasn't the leads'marriage. But, when I realised that they will be stretching it, I just took a break.

Yes, they just wanted to glorify Mo...

Yes, her locket too had got him out of the spell during the Ganesh Chaturthi episode.

Yes, Mo was weak as she was repelled by that locket but she still did that spell as it was her last resort to keep Ansh under control.

Panditji's scenes were definitely great... And I will never forget his Spiderman-giri.

Yeah but in a while, they will forget she has and will get it later for drama.

As if we are interested.

Exactly on Piansh.

Yeah, they will try typical thing..

Even, I had taken breaks cos I got bored and hence am seeing now.

Lol, yes.

Ofc, I know. We both love Ganesh Chaturthi Episodes

Yeah, true...last option and ofc they couldn't expose Pia so fast

Indeed.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I agree... They can do anything for drama.

I will just watch a few clips of the festival special episodes to see what do they serve the audience with this time.

I did the same with Nojor too...

As if we are interested.

Arre!! Bilkul interested hain... Ek bhi episode miss kiya hai S2 ka is hafte?😆

Aisa lag raha hai ki Nazar ka naam kharab kar ke rahenge ye log!!

I watch that track while taking breaks... I still feel bored and irritated when I watch those episodes together.

Absolutely!! 🤗

Besides, the Navratri track is also my favourite...

Yes, they couldn't expose Pia so fast... Plus Mo had no other way to escape from Bandap temple.

Madhura.. thumbnail

I agree... They can do anything for drama.

I will just watch a few clips of the festival special episodes to see what do they serve the audience with this time.

I did the same with Nojor too...

As if we are interested.

Arre!! Bilkul interested hain... Ek bhi episode miss kiya hai S2 ka is hafte?😆

Aisa lag raha hai ki Nazar ka naam kharab kar ke rahenge ye log!!

I watch that track while taking breaks... I still feel bored and irritated when I watch those episodes together.

Absolutely!! 🤗

Besides, the Navratri track is also my favourite...

Yes, they couldn't expose Pia so fast... Plus Mo had no other way to escape from Bandap temple.

Cool. Nojor?? You meant Nazar..

🤣

Haan aur na, cos log Nazar Ko Piansh se hi pehchante hai.. like IB 2 had crashed..ab fans and all thik hai actors ke, but that connection is important.

Yeah...itne functions, I feel pity for Ansh...puppet hai kya wo, all control him...Ved comes, then Ruby, Mo, siblings scold him, he not in senses, then Pia, he is back, again possession, then GM sunati hai...haad hai, kya punching bag hai vo?

🤗Navratri also I love but then first fav is Ganesha track, promo and execution was brilliant, besides it was something unique. Navratri similar tracks I had seen..so..

Yeah.