Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks. Sure.

I think you are way more creative and can know best what fits.

Ummm... I think you can skip the "more creative" part. 😆

Baaki yes, story ke according hi powers deni padegi na... So, let's see.

Just saw the screen cap🤣, totally true. Makes no sense, even both don't click from the pic.

Seriously... When I saw that screen cap, I literally cracked up and my maa was giving me Mo like stares... 😆

Episode 1, he was dressed up in a decent suit and then a jacket and t-shirt. Episode 2, he was wearing nice t-shirt and trousers. Tab to baalo main hairclips nahi lagaye the? Why with the wedding outfit??

Finally have posted a few creations in Creations Gallery of Nazar, do check. Have started with suggestions.

Just saw them... They are amazing.

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Thanks. Sure.

I think you are way more creative and can know best what fits.

Ummm... I think you can skip the "more creative" part. 😆

Baaki yes, story ke according hi powers deni padegi na... So, let's see.

Just saw the screen cap🤣, totally true. Makes no sense, even both don't click from the pic.

Seriously... When I saw that screen cap, I literally cracked up and my maa was giving me Mo like stares... 😆

Episode 1, he was dressed up in a decent suit and then a jacket and t-shirt. Episode 2, he was wearing nice t-shirt and trousers. Tab to baalo main hairclips nahi lagaye the? Why with the wedding outfit??

Finally have posted a few creations in Creations Gallery of Nazar, do check. Have started with suggestions.

Just saw them... They are amazing.

Well for me you are! True.

Yeah, jabardasti ka kuch bhi. Also aaj kal mouth organ ka trend hai? Every random show has a scene or something.

So I saw episodes till Mo traps Piya. Like I have seen episodes but missed cos of breaks, so saw for flow. How beautifully they were executed and flow and story was brilliant.

Plus now I understood, Yjhjk had no damn originality, like few things I knew but others were ultra copy paste to n th level. How were the fans criticising Nazar?! 🤣🤣 Sab kuch udhar se uthaya.

Plus few issues, in between episodes Mo and Dayan part was replayed way too much, made no sense and flow goes. Fast forwarded.

Even Piansh, like you have had n number of scenes but still flashbacks and replay of Ansh being activated was showed too much!

College track was best, though would have loved ki they actually showed a picnic and beaches.

Glorification was there, but still it was a good blend..way Piansh have no clue of their powers..wow.

Piya was bang on in emotional scenes, her mom parts and dad. Even Ansh did them well, mainly action and his transitions.

But I was disappointed in Fireflies scene of Piya, Ansh nailed that and was brilliant, change in emotions, wanting to help her, having tears. Joke was Piya was sobbing about her mom and hurt, but no damn tears..

Ofc her catching and calling Ma was apt, but felt that scene could have been better from Piya.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Umm... Well, thanks 😊

Yeah, jabardasti ka kuch bhi. Also aaj kal mouth organ ka trend hai? Every random show has a scene or something.

Lag to yahi raha hai ki mouth organ ka trend chal raha hai...

But what confused me more was that the second Daayan had come to kidnap Apurv but instead of trying to get into his room, she was just enjoying the harmonica tune? Wo baat alag hai ki the Jabakusum flowers would have prevented her from entering... But, for full 5 minutes, she was chipkofying on the wall and enjoying the tune?

Also, I read yesterday's episode WU just to know whether Sumit sir has entered or not... Bhai, what kind of mama-mami does the FL have? Just because they want to force the FL to get married, they caused the FL's younger sister's accident? Seriously?

So I saw episodes till Mo traps Piya. Like I have seen episodes but missed cos of breaks, so saw for flow. How beautifully they were executed and flow and story was brilliant.

Mo traps Pia... You mean when Mo trapped Pia in Bandap temple and blackmailed GM to trap Ved in a DC?

Anyways, I agree with you... Those episodes were beautifully executed. And the story was also brilliant...

Plus now I understood, Yjhjk had no damn originality, like few things I knew but others were ultra copy paste to n th level. How were the fans criticising Nazar?! 🤣🤣 Sab kuch udhar se uthaya.

I have known this from long... I used to read the updates of the initial episodes and I had said it then and there that it was a total copy and paste...

You know what I like the most in Nazar apart from the usual things we discuss like Piansh, their chemistry, their love and their acting? It's the fact that the Pia was never insulted so badly like Roshni... That Ansh was not the usual abusive ML. Instead, he was a soft and a good natured person who respected his wife and her family along with his family... The fact that there was no useless saas-bahu drama and kitchen politics, no hatred within the family... Even though we were annoyed with the Rathods, we know that they were a perfect loving and caring family.

Plus few issues, in between episodes Mo and Dayan part was replayed way too much, made no sense and flow goes. Fast forwarded.

Can you elaborate it a little bit more? Mo and Daayan part was played way too much? I need to recollect the episode number which you are referring to...

Even Piansh, like you have had n number of scenes but still flashbacks and replay of Ansh being activated was showed too much!

Ansh being activated? You mean his eyes glowing on touching Pia?

College track was best, though would have loved ki they actually showed a picnic and beaches.

Agree completely... The college track, though really short was best. How I wish they had a prolonged college track... Instead, post PL-Ansh marriage, everyone just quit studies!!

Glorification was there, but still it was a good blend..way Piansh have no clue of their powers..wow.

I agree... Glorification was there.

And the way Piansh were unaware of their powers because no one told them anything about it... It was actually logical!!

And still, at that time many fans used to crib that Piansh don't use her powers... Bhai, how will they use their powers if they don't know anything about them?

Piya was bang on in emotional scenes, her mom parts and dad. Even Ansh did them well, mainly action and his transitions.

Agree completely... Pia was bang on in her emotional scenes. Ansh also did them well.

And I have always liked the transition scenes of Harsh...

But I was disappointed in Fireflies scene of Piya, Ansh nailed that and was brilliant, change in emotions, wanting to help her, having tears. Joke was Piya was sobbing about her mom and hurt, but no damn tears..

Ofc her catching and calling Ma was apt, but felt that scene could have been better from Piya.

I agree... It was apt but it could have been done better.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

Umm... Well, thanks 😊

Lag to yahi raha hai ki mouth organ ka trend chal raha hai...

But what confused me more was that the second Daayan had come to kidnap Apurv but instead of trying to get into his room, she was just enjoying the harmonica tune? Wo baat alag hai ki the Jabakusum flowers would have prevented her from entering... But, for full 5 minutes, she was chipkofying on the wall and enjoying the tune?

Also, I read yesterday's episode WU just to know whether Sumit sir has entered or not... Bhai, what kind of mama-mami does the FL have? Just because they want to force the FL to get married, they caused the FL's younger sister's accident? Seriously?

Mo traps Pia... You mean when Mo trapped Pia in Bandap temple and blackmailed GM to trap Ved in a DC?

Anyways, I agree with you... Those episodes were beautifully executed. And the story was also brilliant...

I have known this from long... I used to read the updates of the initial episodes and I had said it then and there that it was a total copy and paste...

Can you elaborate it a little bit more? Mo and Daayan part was played way too much? I need to recollect the episode number which you are referring to...

Ansh being activated? You mean his eyes glowing on touching Pia?

Agree completely... The college track, though really short was best. How I wish they had a prolonged college track... Instead, post PL-Ansh marriage, everyone just quit studies!!

I agree... Glorification was there.

And the way Piansh were unaware of their powers because no one told them anything about it... It was actually logical!!

And still, at that time many fans used to crib that Piansh don't use her powers... Bhai, how will they use their powers if they don't know anything about them?

Agree completely... Pia was bang on in her emotional scenes. Ansh also did them well.

And I have always liked the transition scenes of Harsh...

I agree... It was apt but it could have been done better.

You are welcome.

Yes

Well, tbh there's no logic so no point in thinking too.

Yeah when Sumit Sir enters it will be great if he gets screen presence, cos ye season I have feeling sympathy will be on screen.

Yes.

Well, even I knew and we discussed, Nushy also told but tab I was seeing for a while and giving free passes.

Yeah, plus that's my issue na...our issue, Nazar was way better but ppl like crap.

Yes, great development! I was gonna ask you that. You were active from start na? But in AT and all ppl didn't discuss much. It's really dumb, how will they use if they don't know. Ppl feel leads hai toh irrespective of characters they should do more

Definitely!

Yes, Harsh ke transitions ke toh I have written essays..so yes.

True.

Oh flashback of Piansh scenes, like when Pia comes around, Ansh always remembers lantern scene and pool scene, how he was activated. That's replayed too many times.

When Ruby is going to do stuff or Family talks of dayan, Ruby doing dayan action and Mohona in bandap smiling and attacking or doing some action, is replayed too much!

Yes Mo trapped Pia in bandap and GM will trap Ved..till that.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Yes college track should have been more for Piansh.

On this season, I saw Precap clip.. it's all forced sympathy and how evil are her relatives but she will be ultra mahaan, Piansh hote toh ek punch marte ya kuch toh karte.

Also post seeing it, am assuming her powers will get activated and she may stop the truck or lift it or control. Seems more comedy to me

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

You are welcome.

🤗

I agree...

Yeah when Sumit Sir enters it will be great if he gets screen presence, cos ye season I have feeling sympathy will be on screen.

I don't care what is going to happen in this season... Bas, Sumit sir ki entry ke chakkar main WU padh kar apna dimag kharab kar rahe hain...

Sympathy to hoga hi... They have already shown that the FL has an Atrial Septal Defect. Plus they also told that Apurv has been turned into a mentally challenged person by his sister. So, sympathy is on both sides...

Well, even I knew and we discussed, Nushy also told but tab I was seeing for a while and giving free passes.

Yeah, I read a few of your discussions but didn't take part as I had completely given up on the show.

Yeah, plus that's my issue na...our issue, Nazar was way better but ppl like crap.

Well, not everyone has a great taste, right?

Yes, great development! I was gonna ask you that. You were active from start na? But in AT and all ppl didn't discuss much. It's really dumb, how will they use if they don't know. Ppl feel leads hai toh irrespective of characters they should do more

No, I wasn't active from the start. I joined it much later on 16th Oct, 2018. Before that, I only used to read the discussions here... And I used to get irritated that most of the fans are mainly interested in romance.

In fact, I had no plans to join IF. I used to visit IF to read stories. But some of the writers converted their posts to members only post and I had to join in to continue reading those... 😆

Warna, I wouldn't have been here...

I agree...

Oh flashback of Piansh scenes, like when Pia comes around, Ansh always remembers lantern scene and pool scene, how he was activated. That's replayed too many times.

Well, it was mainly because he was confused about his reactions to Pia and there were only these scenes where his DV side was activated? Maybe isliye dikha rahe the? But yes, they were indeed too many...

Cos I remember someone mentioned here that during PL-Ansh mehndi, when GM said that PL is not the Daivik, he remembered all these instances and connected the dots that Pia might be the Daivik...

When Ruby is going to do stuff or Family talks of dayan, Ruby doing dayan action and Mohona in bandap smiling and attacking or doing some action, is replayed too much!

That was definitely replayed way too much... In fact, I actually used to FF all these scenes.

That was a good episode... In fact, I was actually glad that at least Ved was trying to apologise to GM for misbehaving and not believing her when she said that Pia is the Daivik...

Plus Pia escaping from the coffin... It was another good scene with Divya's FB which guided Pia.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

This and Piansh marriage is something that I have been cribbing about since a long time...

In every other show, the leads get a proper marriage sequence... Par yahan to ek ME main shaadi nipta di!! No engagement, no mehndi, no haldi?

On this season, I saw Precap clip.. it's all forced sympathy and how evil are her relatives but she will be ultra mahaan, Piansh hote toh ek punch marte ya kuch toh karte.

That's a given... She will be ultra mahaan.

Also post seeing it, am assuming her powers will get activated and she may stop the truck or lift it or control. Seems more comedy to me

I don't know... Haven't seen it. Only read the WU.

And I am assuming that her mama-mami are planning this:

Madhu killed that bride and the WU said that the family is on a lookout for another bride and mami wants to project Palak as the potential bride for Apurv. And she and her husband very well know that Palak won't agree and will again reveal about her health condition. So, they planned this accident.

They will tell Palak that they don't have enough money for her sister's treatment and she will have to agree for the marriage and they will ask for monetary help from Apurva's family...

Now, I don't know what the makers are planning... They might show Palak's powers getting activated seeing her sister in danger or they might not...

Madhura.. thumbnail

You are welcome.

🤗

I agree...

I don't care what is going to happen in this season... Bas, Sumit sir ki entry ke chakkar main WU padh kar apna dimag kharab kar rahe hain...

Sympathy to hoga hi... They have already shown that the FL has an Atrial Septal Defect. Plus they also told that Apurv has been turned into a mentally challenged person by his sister. So, sympathy is on both sides...

Yeah, I read a few of your discussions.

Well, not everyone has a great taste, right?

No, I wasn't active from the start. I joined it much later on 16th Oct, 2018. Before that, I only used to read the discussions here... And I used to get irritated that most of the fans are mainly interested in romance.

In fact, I had no plans to join IF. I used to visit IF to read stories. But some of the writers converted their posts to members only post and I had to join in to continue reading those... 😆

Warna, I wouldn't have been here...

I agree...

Well, it was mainly because he was confused about his reactions to Pia and there were only these scenes where his DV side was activated? Maybe isliye dikha rahe the? But yes, they were indeed too many...

Cos I remember someone mentioned here that during PL-Ansh mehndi, when GM said that PL is not the Daivik, he remembered all these instances and connected the dots that Pia might be the Daivik...

That was definitely replayed way too much... In fact, I actually used to FF all these scenes.

That was a good episode... In fact, I was actually glad that at least Ved was trying to apologise to GM for misbehaving and not believing her when she said that Pia is the Daivik...

Plus Pia escaping from the coffin... It was another good scene with Divya's FB which guided Pia.

Yes.

Can understand. Yeah, we know both have forced sympathy tracks. Story is also like unke kuch shows liye mix kiye and ho gaya. FL I expected, Ishqbaaz 2 type and hua. 🤣

Do they even know what's that defect?

Yes, tabhi like Ansh, I was possibly possessed ki show dekhna hai. But ofc hypnosis khatam hona hi tha last year.

Yes, people don't and all are not as awesome as us.

Thanks for telling. Yes, romance ka bahut nasha tha, like plot was thriller and fight..but ppl just wanted romance and it was balanced. I remember cos had made creations, and used to visit CG.. but wasn't much active and forum thoda.

Oh yes, but glad you are here.

No dear, Ansh knew that he gets activated post lantern scene and hence he always avoids touching Piya, even when she introduced herself to Ansh and his siblings and tries a handshake, Ansh didn't do. Ofc he didn't know she is daivik. But they kept replaying the flashbacks too many times, like 20 Piansh scenes are done and you still play.. exactly too many times replays the.

Yes..he just thought of some connection.

Waise that diya lighting competition was such a dumb thing to do, loved how GM taunted saying they need Pia and are blind with eyes. Bgm and all was top class but dumb cos if you want to judge a competition, shouldn't one person keep eyes open? Nonsense. Truth would have been out but drama

Hi5 on dayan scenes. Even I Ff them.

Definitely!! Fab Episode.

Also that neck kissing epi was awesome in one way, GM understands Pia is daivik.. and Piansh scene cinematography was fab, bhale scene made no sense as we discussed. But cinematography and way Sajna song was elaborated more..was fab. Though I still can't control a laugh on randomness..

Yes, that epi is my fav, one you mentioned. Awaiting.

On a side note, earlier epis Ruby was glorified too... like all dogs were giving a clear indication and a signal, she could have been caught...but no she just escaped.

Plus one more doubt I have, Ved got out of DC by stepping on Ganga Jal? Toh why couldn't Ansh get out the same way?! Or he had a more powerful spell?

Madhura.. thumbnail

This and Piansh marriage is something that I have been cribbing about since a long time...

In every other show, the leads get a proper marriage sequence... Par yahan to ek ME main shaadi nipta di!! No engagement, no mehndi, no haldi?

That's a given... She will be ultra mahaan.

I don't know... Haven't seen it. Only read the WU.

And I am assuming that her mama-mami are planning this:

Madhu killed that bride and the WU said that the family is on a lookout for another bride and mami wants to project Palak as the potential bride for Apurv. And she and her husband very well know that Palak won't agree and will again reveal about her health condition. So, they planned this accident.

They will tell Palak that they don't have enough money for her sister's treatment and she will have to agree for the marriage and they will ask for monetary help from Apurva's family...

Now, I don't know what the makers are planning... They might show Palak's powers getting activated seeing her sister in danger or they might not...

Definitely agree! They messed it by getting Sarpika track then and focus was on that and Mo.

Most shows do marriages for months and I hate that. But atleast show for a week or three epis, no functions is mean! Worst part is, Ansh did more functions with Ruby, Dil, Bhasmika...worst I found was they clubbed him with all, matlab sharam karo kuch. That wasn't needed..

Yeah.

Okay, well it's same..only.

Obviously your theory is right, it's a typical cliche track..then again her sister will cry and say Di aapne itni kurbani kyu di? She will say, tere liye jaan bhi doon toh kam hai 🤣🤣

Am sick of such tracks where you can't take a stand.

Yeah, we don't know..

Plus story has so many loopholes if Apurv is traumatized by Madhu, he will react to her but he was most close to her.. matlab kuch bhi.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Can understand. Yeah, we know both have forced sympathy tracks. Story is also like unke kuch shows liye mix kiye and ho gaya. FL I expected, Ishqbaaz 2 type and hua. 🤣

I agree... Sympathy tracks are there for both the leads. And the story definitely looks like a khichdi with stories picked up from various shows.

Do they even know what's that defect?

Simple words main kahe to: "Dil Main Chhed Hai" 😆

Usse zyada in logon ko bhi nahi pata hoga...

Yes, people don't and all are not as awesome as us.

I agree...

Thanks for telling. Yes, romance ka bahut nasha tha, like plot was thriller and fight..but ppl just wanted romance and it was balanced. I remember cos had made creations, and used to visit CG.. but wasn't much active and forum thoda.

Yup, romance ka bahut nasha tha... And people wanted Pia to use her powers like a pro when she herself wasn't aware of her powers...

Oh yes, but glad you are here.

Even I am glad that I joined it 😊

No dear, Ansh knew that he gets activated post lantern scene and hence he always avoids touching Piya, even when she introduced herself to Ansh and his siblings and tries a handshake, Ansh didn't do. Ofc he didn't know she is daivik. But they kept replaying the flashbacks too many times, like 20 Piansh scenes are done and you still play.. exactly too many times replays the.

Achha you were talking about this? Then I agree with you. Ansh didn't shake hands with Pia cos her remembered what happened to him after he touched her and he didn't want anyone to see it.

Yes..he just thought of some connection.

Yes...

Waise that diya lighting competition was such a dumb thing to do, loved how GM taunted saying they need Pia and are blind with eyes. Bgm and all was top class but dumb cos if you want to judge a competition, shouldn't one person keep eyes open? Nonsense. Truth would have been out but drama

I agree... It was a dumb thing to do and then on top of that, they kept their eyes closed?

And, if the truth would have been out, to phir shaadi kaise hoti? How would Mo have escaped from that temple?

Also that neck kissing epi was awesome in one way, GM understands Pia is daivik.. and Piansh scene cinematography was fab, bhale scene made no sense as we discussed. But cinematography and way Sajna song was elaborated more..was fab. Though I still can't control a laugh on randomness..

I agree... The cinematography of that scene was awesome. Haan, the scene definitely did not make any sense. And even I can't control my laughter when I watch it...

That scene when GM understands that Pia is the Daivik... I still didn't understand that if Pia's photo in GM's locket was enough to repel Mo and make her weak, then how could she stand in front of Pia?

On a side note, earlier epis Ruby was glorified too... like all dogs were giving a clear indication and a signal, she could have been caught...but no she just escaped.

I agree... She was glorified way too much in the initial episodes.

Plus one more doubt I have, Ved got out of DC by stepping on Ganga Jal? Toh why couldn't Ansh get out the same way?! Or he had a more powerful spell?

Well, if you remember, Ansh came out of the DC spell for a few moments when Pia's hand brushed against his... Till the mehndi sequence, he wasn't completely under Mo and PL's control. In fact, he wasn't completely hypnotized when he stepped into the DC cos both Mo and PL had to use their magic to make him say yes for the marriage.

In the mehndi sequence, when Pia had left with GM, Mo did some blood spell which turned Ansh into a complete zombie... So, Ansh was both under the effect of the DC as well as Mo's blood spell.

And this is what I read in the discussions here... I did not watch those episodes as I was really bored with all the ceremonies...