Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Well said. I didn't, just saw kal ka.

I am talking about yesterday's episode only... Don't have Hotstar VIP.

Yeah, swag! I feel she and Sumit will be great.

I agree... She and Sumit will be great. In fact, I am actually waiting for his entry. Maybe I might just see their scenes.

You too did? Damn.

Yes, I too did...

Yeah, I like them strong or a natural sympathy, not a forced one. Inko chodte hai, our Piansh had such individual traits and even if they had their battles, they were so strong and faced it. Dono tuzpe has tuzpe, kurbaan hai..song yaad aya.

I agree... I like them strong or a natural sympathy. In fact, I love strong leads more...

And that song is one of my favourites... ❤️

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Oh God!!!

Jinn's members fall under a unique category. In fact what hurt me most was that some of them were going gaga over how PiyAnsh had no spark, NiyArsh are not good actors and literally compared RoshAn to all the classic jodis out there.

If those hypocrites join, my head's gonna explode!

Agree completely... Even my head will explode

About the first episode, I had to ignore Madhu's proximity because we have seen Bhas performing puja. Going by the promo, it was a given that this time overglorification reach the next level.

I agree with you... The promo itself gave an idea about the level of over glorification...

But the introduction scene of both ML and FL was underwhelming and I genuinely felt bad for them. Introduction scenes have great impact. In fact, some scenes can be very casual yet impactful. Like I told Madhura the other day, when I saw the introduction scene of Priyal in M2, for a moment even I was left open mouthed and thought, okay, can't blame the other protagonist. 😉

Same here... The introduction scene could have been much better. It was too feeka!!

But here they introduced Shruti so casually and in such a Bichari avatar, I didn't like it. 👎🏼

Same here... Totally disliked that

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Oh God!!!

Jinn's members fall under a unique category. In fact what hurt me most was that some of them were going gaga over how PiyAnsh had no spark, NiyArsh are not good actors and literally compared RoshAn to all the classic jodis out there.

If those hypocrites join, my head's gonna explode!

About the first episode, I had to ignore Madhu's proximity because we have seen Bhas performing puja. Going by the promo, it was a given that this time overglorification reach the next level.

But the introduction scene of both ML and FL was underwhelming and I genuinely felt bad for them. Introduction scenes have great impact. In fact, some scenes can be very casual yet impactful. Like I told Madhura the other day, when I saw the introduction scene of Priyal in M2, for a moment even I was left open mouthed and thought, okay, can't blame the other protagonist. 😉

But here they introduced Shruti so casually and in such a Bichari avatar, I didn't like it. 👎🏼

Exactly Nushy! Toxic is the word.

Yeah, classic Jodi's toh they did. But max damage was for Piansh and NiyArsh. At a point I wanted to drown them in PKJ. Abhi bhi they have so many issues with jinn but see daily.

Exactly! I might go on Sanyas then.

Haan...par fir bhi.

ROFL yes intro scenes are.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Well said. I didn't, just saw kal ka.

I am talking about yesterday's episode only... Don't have Hotstar VIP.

Yeah, swag! I feel she and Sumit will be great.

I agree... She and Sumit will be great. In fact, I am actually waiting for his entry. Maybe I might just see their scenes.

You too did? Damn.

Yes, I too did...

Yeah, I like them strong or a natural sympathy, not a forced one. Inko chodte hai, our Piansh had such individual traits and even if they had their battles, they were so strong and faced it. Dono tuzpe has tuzpe, kurbaan hai..song yaad aya.

I agree... I like them strong or a natural sympathy. In fact, I love strong leads more...

And that song is one of my favourites... ❤️

Okay, my bad.

Even I may see his intro scene atleast and their scenes but don't want to give them trps.

Cool.

Yes. Hi5!

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Don't bother dear! I genuinely wanted to know if Madhu is Mo or not and watched today also. This WolvAyaan is gonna suck the life out of all Logan and Hugh Jackman fans out there. 🤬 🤬 🤬

Forced sympathy too reached another level. Piya was smart and pious, yaha to.........

The BGM this time is Janiya/Janeja type something. Thank God they haven't used Saajna. 🥳 This is the only good part of today's episode. 👍🏼

Madhura.. thumbnail

Don't bother dear! I genuinely wanted to know if Madhu is Mo or not and watched today also. This WolvAyaan is gonna suck the life out of all Logan and Hugh Jackman fans out there. 🤬 🤬 🤬

Forced sympathy too reached another level. Piya was smart and pious, yaha to.........

The BGM this time is Janiya/Janeja type something. Thank God they haven't used Saajna. 🥳 This is the only good part of today's episode. 👍🏼

Am happy she isn't and thank the makers, they stayed true and ended Nazar one fully.

You saw? Okay. Well then I won't ever see, cos one of my fav characters.

Am telling you Piansh were fantastic!

Acha hi hai, am happy itna mess hai toh. Yayy.

Okay, thank God.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Am happy she isn't and thank the makers, they stayed true and ended Nazar one fully.

You saw? Okay. Well then I won't ever see, cos one of my fav characters.

Am telling you Piansh were fantastic!

Acha hi hai, am happy itna mess hai toh. Yayy.

Okay, thank God.

Me too! What could be better than good winning over evil and our DD killing Dayaan with Lord's blessings!!! 🥳 🥳 🥳

Mine too! I know Cyclops was the good guy still, I loved Logan and Jean. And the scene where he killed her! 🥺 🥺 🥺

Of course PiyAnsh were amazing! 🤗

Yes, thank God! 😃

Madhura.. thumbnail

Me too! What could be better than good winning over evil and our DD killing Dayaan with Lord's blessings!!! 🥳 🥳 🥳

Mine too! I know Cyclops was the good guy still, I loved Logan and Jean. And the scene where he killed her! 🥺 🥺 🥺

Of course PiyAnsh were amazing! 🤗

Yes, thank God! 😃

Beautifully said🤗

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Okay, my bad.

Even I may see his intro scene atleast and their scenes but don't want to give them trps.

No problem... 😊

Even I don't want to give them trp's...

Waise bhi, they have already spoiled my mood a lot with the WolvAyan... Poor Logan!!

Khair, I am just waiting to see his entry.

Besides, when I was watching yesterday's episode, I was actually missing our Bald and Beautiful Panditji...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

So, Madhu has no lena-dena with Mo? Chalo, that's awesome!! I am really happy...

And yes, this WolvAyan is definitely going to suck the life out of all Logan and Hugh Jackman fans...

Yes, BGM is something like jaaneya/jaaneja... Was FFing while watching yesterday's episode so couldn't catch up with the lyrics... But yes, I am super happy that it is definitely not Saajna.

Besides, this season's Dakini Pishachini is also a disappointment for me... They spoiled it's tune also...