Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Copied scenes were worst. Yeah, totally nonsense plus there was no character consistency.

Arrow, was pissed. Then even the Rain sequence was so much taken from our Piansh one and glorification toh pucho mat, like jitna MoVed ko nahi kiya inko kiya tha. All that keel and powers and M running under Piansh, and they could not stop, give me a break please! Holi seq. Yes!!

I agree... Copied scenes were worst. In fact, at times I used to think ki agar makers ke paas nayi story nahi hai to MayRa ko introduce hi kyon kiya?

I was pissed off at the arrow scene...

After that forced marriage crap, I actually gave up watching their track...

That scene where Mayank and his mom had come to fix Mayank's rishta with Koyal but he said that he wants to marry Tara. Then Tara left after refusing... At that time, Tara's hand brushed against Mayank's and they both felt some kind of sensation. Just like that scene during PL-Ansh engagement when Ansh came out of DC effect for a few moments?? It was a total copy...

I was sincerely hoping that Mayank's eyes shouldn't glow red...

Also, I was bhatkofying in the Djinn forum right now... Two or three members were saying that they watched the first episode of Nazar2. So, I guess we might see a few new members here soon...

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

I agree... Copied scenes were worst. In fact, at times I used to think ki agar makers ke paas nayi story nahi hai to MayRa ko introduce hi kyon kiya?

I was pissed off at the arrow scene...

After that forced marriage crap, I actually gave up watching their track...

That scene where Mayank and his mom had come to fix Mayank's rishta with Koyal but he said that he wants to marry Tara. Then Tara left after refusing... At that time, Tara's hand brushed against Mayank's and they both felt some kind of sensation. Just like that scene during PL-Ansh engagement when Ansh came out of DC effect for a few moments?? It was a total copy...

I was sincerely hoping that Mayank's eyes shouldn't glow red...

Also, I was bhatkofying in the Djinn forum right now... Two or three members were saying that they watched the first episode of Nazar2. So, I guess we might see a few new members here soon...

Totally Agree!! Even I was pissed with these scenes. I believe they showed it glowing na..I did see a few scenes later, then quit too cos Piansh bhi jyada nahi the.

You were?! Chodo. I have had the worst experience, and hypocrisy there. Like when I was active, tab ppl were like Nazar is too dark and scary.. and ab. Chodo.. thanks for info.

Did you see it btw? What's your take in a line or two..

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Totally Agree!! Even I was pissed with these scenes. I believe they showed it glowing na..I did see a few scenes later, then quit too cos Piansh bhi jyada nahi the.

Nope... Thankfully they didn't show his eyes glowing red. This was the only thing that appeased me a bit.

Yes, Piansh were totally sidelined during the MayRa track.

You were?! Chodo. I have had the worst experience, and hypocrisy there. Like when I was active, tab ppl were like Nazar is too dark and scary.. and ab. Chodo.. thanks for info.

Yes, I just went there today as I wanted to know about Aamir's role there. I remember those comments about Nazar... In fact, only lately one of them had called Nazar totally boring and that she had even fallen asleep halfway through the episode.

There, I saw two or three comments regarding S2. And guess what, one of them was a fan of GB and Shruti and she is planning to watch S2 because of her...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Did you see it btw? What's your take in a line or two..

Yes, I saw the first episode...

The opening scene itself irritated me... And it gave an insight into the heights of over glorification. In Nazar, Daayans never came in the proximity of anything holy, be it Devi Maa's idol or temple. Yahan to Devi Maa's idol was also there, they were putting the trishul too and we're chanting Devi Maa's name too... And Madhu wasn't affected at all?

Skipped the FL's family drama as I absolutely hate to see the FL being tortured. Then FL is having a hole in her heart!!

The thing that I liked the most was the scene between Madhu and the other Daayan...

Madhura.. thumbnail

Nope... Thankfully they didn't show his eyes glowing red. This was the only thing that appeased me a bit.

Yes, Piansh were totally sidelined during the MayRa track.

Yes, I just went there today as I wanted to know about Aamir's role there. I remember those comments about Nazar... In fact, only lately one of them had called Nazar totally boring and that she had even fallen asleep halfway through the episode.

There, I saw two or three comments regarding S2. And guess what, one of them was a fan of GB and Shruti and she is planning to watch S2 because of her...

Thank God, thank god!

Yes.

Acha.. okay.

Yeah, gosh, exactly...see! I hate this, like..chodo.

Am totally not surprised. Great.

Did you see the first episode yesterday?.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Yes, I saw the first episode...

The opening scene itself irritated me... And it gave an insight into the heights of over glorification. In Nazar, Daayans never came in the proximity of anything holy, be it Devi Maa's idol or temple. Yahan to Devi Maa's idol was also there, they were putting the trishul too and we're chanting Devi Maa's name too... And Madhu wasn't affected at all?

Skipped the FL's family drama as I absolutely hate to see the FL being tortured. Then FL is having a hole in her heart!!

The thing that I liked the most was the scene between Madhu and the other Daayan...

Well said. Thanks for sharing! True..

Yes, that's what I said yesterday, both leads have forced sympathy and bechara track.

Yes, even I liked that scene.

Plus baki it's copy toh no point..in disc much, but I really felt Saajna beats and theme is copied, that am really sad. Hopefully am wrong..

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Well said. Thanks for sharing! True..

Yes, that's what I said yesterday, both leads have forced sympathy and bechara track.

Yes, even I liked that scene.

Plus baki it's copy toh no point..in disc much, but I really felt Saajna beats and theme is copied, that am really sad. Hopefully am wrong..

Most welcome... 🤗

In fact, I watched the episode today on Hotstar by FFing. I couldn't bear with the mama-mami drama. I like the FL's and the ML's strong and not bechares... So, I FFed most of the episode.

I loved the way Mona said: halwa hai kya?

Kya style se bola tha...

About the leads' BGM... Since I FFed some scenes, I don't know much but even I felt that the tune and the beats were similar

Madhura.. thumbnail

Most welcome... 🤗

In fact, I watched the episode today on Hotstar by FFing. I couldn't bear with the mama-mami drama. I like the FL's and the ML's strong and not bechares... So, I FFed most of the episode.

I loved the way Mona said: halwa hai kya?

Kya style se bola tha...

About the leads' BGM... Since I FFed some scenes, I don't know much but even I felt that the tune and the beats were similar

Well said. I didn't, just saw kal ka.

Yeah, swag! I feel she and Sumit will be great.

You too did? Damn.

Yeah, I like them strong or a natural sympathy, not a forced one. Inko chodte hai, our Piansh had such individual traits and even if they had their battles, they were so strong and faced it. Dono tuzpe has tuzpe, kurbaan hai..song yaad aya.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh God!!!

Jinn's members fall under a unique category. In fact what hurt me most was that some of them were going gaga over how PiyAnsh had no spark, NiyArsh are not good actors and literally compared RoshAn to all the classic jodis out there.

If those hypocrites join, my head's gonna explode!

About the first episode, I had to ignore Madhu's proximity because we have seen Bhas performing puja. Going by the promo, it was a given that this time overglorification reach the next level.

But the introduction scene of both ML and FL was underwhelming and I genuinely felt bad for them. Introduction scenes have great impact. In fact, some scenes can be very casual yet impactful. Like I told Madhura the other day, when I saw the introduction scene of Priyal in M2, for a moment even I was left open mouthed and thought, okay, can't blame the other protagonist. 😉

But here they introduced Shruti so casually and in such a Bichari avatar, I didn't like it. 👎🏼

Madhura.. thumbnail

Talking about shows, yesterday I saw an episode of amere dad ki dulhan.

There was this one scene, which showed office politics. Though others may say he is so bad and wrong, from his perspective it was correct and it was practical cos such things are common in office, like people work for their careers, not being ultra good.