Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhura..

I saw tandav, that epi I had seen half from NiSa..it was fab. Had Ansh killed Ruby then, kuch nahi hota but they had to get Mo back.. what nonsense. But cool Adi killed..

Harsh performed tandav really brilliantly, when costume was right. There was way too much lighting though.

Plus then the worst Mayara track started..

Will reply on this part only...

That Tandav episode was absolutely fab. In fact, I was disappointed that they did not promote the Tandav in the promo. Instead, they promoted Adi riding Nandi which came much later.

Khair, back to Tandav episode... Harsh performed the Tandav really brilliantly. And the costume was also right.

Haan, there was way too much of lighting though...

Before that, I absolutely loved his desparation when PL killed Pia... Harsh nailed that.

Half the episode was about Ni-Sa and Naman trying to find out more information about that Rohini nakshatra wali ladki... But, it actually laid stress on faith on God.

And yes, uske baad the manhoos MayRa track began.

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Will reply on this part only...

That Tandav episode was absolutely fab. In fact, I was disappointed that they did not promote the Tandav in the promo. Instead, they promoted Adi riding Nandi which came much later.

Khair, back to Tandav episode... Harsh performed the Tandav really brilliantly. And the costume was also right.

Haan, there was way too much of lighting though...

Before that, I absolutely loved his desparation when PL killed Pia... Harsh nailed that.

Half the episode was about Ni-Sa and Naman trying to find out more information about that Rohini nakshatra wali ladki... But, it actually laid stress on faith on God.

And yes, uske baad the manhoos MayRa track began.

Totally agree! Well, back then all promos were on Adi.

Yes, Harsh was bang on in everything.

Yes, it was and honestly track had potential, but copy paste was useless. A few scenes made sense, and they were out. Plus chalo Mayank was okay actor...but I found Jigyasa quite average, considering people always wrote so much on her. So basically even now, I find her overhyped.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Even I am happy that Saransh got saved and I know, it was required. But then again, you know, andar ka dayaan bahar aa hi jati hain jab other FDs ko particular track pe wah! wah! karte hue dekh ti hoon.

Exactly! This is why I said Harsh gave me an impression that even he is a trained dancer. He was amazing in his solo Tandav. 👏 👏 👏

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yes, it was and honestly track had potential, but copy paste was useless. A few scenes made sense, and they were out. Plus chalo Mayank was okay actor...but I found Jigyasa quite average, considering people always wrote so much on her. So basically even now, I find her overhyped.

It always depends on popularity. If a show gets successful, the actors are considered to be the best. There are a lot of actors and actresses whom I find overrated. While less popular actors I have found amazing. For me Jigyasa was okay but the guy who played Mayank, didn't like him much.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

True enough... All the promos at that time were around Adi only.

Just like that utterly useless Vetal Mritaki ME... It showed Ansh and Pia fighting with them but the promo had Adi and Mo!! Jabki episode main Mo was only there for a few minutes...

Agree completely... Harsh was bang on!!!

Yes, it was and honestly track had potential, but copy paste was useless. A few scenes made sense, and they were out.

I agree their track had a lot of potential. In fact, when they introduced Mayank as a potential threat to the world, I was intrigued. But the moment they introduced his mom, Panna and that shaadi drama, I was sure it will be another repitition of Piansh story with mom trying to kill her son and wife protecting him.

Besides, they put in this forced marriage crap which annoyed me even more...

Plus chalo Mayank was okay actor...but I found Jigyasa quite average, considering people always wrote so much on her. So basically even now, I find her overhyped.

TBH, I didn't like both... Summit was okay in some scenes but in majority of the scenes, I really couldn't understand what he was speaking...

And Jigyasa... I knew about her and had seen her in Dev2 but I didn't like her there too. I watched Dev2 only for Ashish and used to FF her scenes (which were in fact a majority). And yes, I too find her over hyped.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Exactly! This is why I said Harsh gave me an impression that even he is a trained dancer. He was amazing in his solo Tandav. 👏 👏 👏

Harsh is indeed a great dancer... He was amazing in his solo Tandav. 👏

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Even I am happy that Saransh got saved and I know, it was required. But then again, you know, andar ka dayaan bahar aa hi jati hain jab other FDs ko particular track pe wah! wah! karte hue dekh ti hoon.

Yes. Agree.. and people toh over appreciate.

Yes, you are right. Harsh is a trained dancer cos otherwise you can't do it so well, possibly he has done other forms. On a side note, in an episodic Harsh was a Choreographer but he didn't dance much, lol and FL was from d3, so I saw and again she was fab.

Niyati possibly has learnt many forms.

Madhura.. thumbnail

True enough... All the promos at that time were around Adi only.

Just like that utterly useless Vetal Mritaki ME... It showed Ansh and Pia fighting with them but the promo had Adi and Mo!! Jabki episode main Mo was only there for a few minutes...

Agree completely... Harsh was bang on!!!

Yes, it was and honestly track had potential, but copy paste was useless. A few scenes made sense, and they were out.

I agree their track had a lot of potential. In fact, when they introduced Mayank as a potential threat to the world, I was intrigued. But the moment they introduced his mom, Panna and that shaadi drama, I was sure it will be another repitition of Piansh story with mom trying to kill her son and wife protecting him.

Besides, they put in this forced marriage crap which annoyed me even more...

Plus chalo Mayank was okay actor...but I found Jigyasa quite average, considering people always wrote so much on her. So basically even now, I find her overhyped.

TBH, I didn't like both... Summit was okay in some scenes but in majority of the scenes, I really couldn't understand what he was speaking...

And Jigyasa... I knew about her and had seen her in Dev2 but I didn't like her there too. I watched Dev2 only for Ashish and used to FF her scenes (which were in fact a majority). And yes, I too find her over hyped.

Agree to everything. Plus they copied few Piansh signature sequences and I lost it, plus efforts to show them suffering more..and song too, even fans ne alag level hi chu liya tha.

Agree on them and hadn't seen her projects.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Agree to everything. Plus they copied few Piansh signature sequences and I lost it, plus efforts to show them suffering more..and song too, even fans ne alag level hi chu liya tha.

Agree on them and hadn't seen her projects.

Don't even remind me of those copied scenes... I especially hated that arrow scene where Tara took that arrow on herself. I absolutely hated it...

In fact, I was just happy that they gave MayRa a separate BGM and didn't use the Piansh's song, Saajna. And they didn't copy the unique Daivik-DV connection. When Tara's hands brushed against Mayank's which was similar to the one where Pia's hand brushed against Ansh's, I had my fingers crossed that Mayank's eyes shouldn't glow red due to it.

And their fans... What to say about them?

Madhura.. thumbnail

Don't even remind me of those copied scenes... I especially hated that arrow scene where Tara took that arrow on herself. I absolutely hated it...

In fact, I was just happy that they gave MayRa a separate BGM and didn't use the Piansh's song, Saajna. And they didn't copy the unique Daivik-DV connection. When Tara's hands brushed against Mayank's which was similar to the one where Pia's hand brushed against Ansh's, I had my fingers crossed that Mayank's eyes shouldn't glow red due to it.

And their fans... What to say about them?

Copied scenes were worst. Yeah, totally nonsense plus there was no character consistency.

Arrow, was pissed. Then even the Rain sequence was so much taken from our Piansh one and glorification toh pucho mat, like jitna MoVed ko nahi kiya inko kiya tha. All that keel and powers and M running under Piansh, and they could not stop, give me a break please! Holi seq. Yes!!