Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

BTW, you asked about Ansh's Tandav. It's on Episode 158.

Thank you! Yesterday I did check around 250 to 265 and didn't get.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Thank you! Yesterday I did check around 250 to 265 and didn't get.

Yeah actually that was 158... My bad! I typed 258 by mistake and realised it much later 😆

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Yes, Nikki. I have heard this a lot too. Like people even told me they were way more awesome than ViTharv.

Total bakwas it sounds. He dragged her? Couldn't she arrest him? What a dumb thing... such an insult to police force.

Yes, he actually dragged her to the mandap... He had her entire family at gun point.

Well, she couldn't arrest him as she wasn't a police officer then. She was an aspiring police officer...

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nikki & Madhura

If I have to be completely honest, then up to certain extent I get it. Because I too wasn't really fond of Indian Suernatural Genre. Nazar and IPN changed that for me. Besides, many times I have read synopsis and I was like - meh! 🤔 But when I actually saw then realized there were some good shows too. So let's give GB too the benefit of the doubt.

It's okay if you have some reservation. But at least get down from your high horses. The blindness is enraging! 😡 😡 😡

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Yes, he actually dragged her to the mandap... He had her entire family at gun point.

Well, she couldn't arrest him as she wasn't a police officer then. She was an aspiring police officer...

Okay! Chalo maan bhi liya. But as per the spoiler, she mingled with the family members and became a typical FL. So how is that really encouraging?

Like Madhura, I too give Vividha the credit to stay true to her feelings although I didn't watch JNDSD. 😊

The other day I saw a tweet like how YHC might be the first show to telecast a unique wedding at jail. I was like - sure! Go watch KD first. 😡

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Okay! Chalo maan bhi liya. But as per the spoiler, she mingled with the family members and became a typical FL. So how is that really encouraging?

Yes, as per the spoiler, she mingled with the family and became a typical FL. And it is not encouraging in any way.

Like Madhura, I too give Vividha the credit to stay true to her feelings although I didn't watch JNDSD. 😊

Well, I haven't watched it but I can understand what you guys are saying... 😊

The other day I saw a tweet like how YHC might be the first show to telecast a unique wedding at jail. I was like - sure! Go watch KD first. 😡

Well, I won't say much about this... Cos as of now, even the promos of YHC just annoy me like anything.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Anyways, we started with Nazar as usual and pata nahi flow-flow main kahan se kahan pahunch gaye... 😆

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Hum thehre bhatakti hui aatma. 😆 Kahi bhi, kahi bhi, bhatak jate hain. 😆 Waise bhi, hamesha sirf Nazar ke bade mein bhi to baat nahi kar sakte na. Comparison hogi, experience sharing hogi. To bhatakna to tair hain! 😛

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Hum thehre bhatakti hui aatma. 😆 Kahi bhi, kahi bhi, bhatak jate hain. 😆 Waise bhi, hamesha sirf Nazar ke bade mein bhi to baat nahi kar sakte na. Comparison hogi, experience sharing hogi. To bhatakna to tair hain! 😛

Ye baat to hai... Hum to hain hi bhatakti hui aatmas. Kabhi bhi kahin bhi pahunch jaate hain. 😆

And yes, humesha Nazar ke baare main to baat kar nahi sakte... Comparison bhi honge aur experience sharing bhi.

Definitely!! Bhatakna to tay hai...

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Well Nushy and Nikki, considering we don't deviate much from Nazar, I agree to all points.

Since I see yhc on and off, jail track was worst and wedding pathetic, but having said that it was needed cos Prisha ki mahanta didn't leave any other way for R to get S and for once I was happy ki S was saved from Y.

I saw tandav, that epi I had seen half from NiSa..it was fab. Had Ansh killed Ruby then, kuch nahi hota but they had to get Mo back.. what nonsense. But cool Adi killed..

Harsh performed tandav really brilliantly, when costume was right. There was way too much lighting though.

Plus then the worst Mayara track started..